PDA

View Full Version : Keon Coleman

ejdallas322
06-22-2020, 02:54 PM
Anyone care to explain how the hell we didn?t make his top 3 that he just released? His top 3 is Kansas (lol), South Carolina (where did they come from?), and of course Oklahoma.

ShotgunDawg
06-22-2020, 03:09 PM
Anyone care to explain how the hell we didn?t make his top 3 that he just released? His top 3 is Kansas (lol), South Carolina (where did they come from?), and of course Oklahoma.

Who knows....

Just hope he doesn't commit for a long time. If so, South Carolina & Kansas will drop off the list & it'll be us & Oklahoma in the end.

His cousin is Ceedee Lamb, so Oklahoma would figure to be in prime position.

If we get Knox, Nabors, Johnson, Burckhalter, & Moore, I'm not sure it matters

fader2103
06-22-2020, 03:10 PM
It's all because of the flag****

ShotgunDawg
06-22-2020, 03:13 PM
FWIW, Michigan State & Florida State were said to be leaders for him recently as well.

Seems like a kid that's all over the map. Wouldn't be shocked to see the kid release a top 3 in a month with an entire new set of teams

Ifyouonlyknew
06-22-2020, 03:23 PM
Let's not act like lands or South Carolina just came from nowhere. They were both in his Top 6. Oklahoma has been his favorite for a while. The question has always been would they have room for him. If they do he was likely going there. Sucks not to be in his top 3 because the kid has a huge ceiling but we'll be ok at WR recruiting.

Ifyouonlyknew
06-22-2020, 03:24 PM
FWIW, Michigan State & Florida State were said to be leaders for him recently as well.

Seems like a kid that's all over the map. Wouldn't be shocked to see the kid release a top 3 in a month with an entire new set of teams

I doubt it.

HailStateSZN19
06-22-2020, 03:32 PM
Would LOVE to have him. He's raw but has tons of potential. I know OU has a couple top WR's already committted but I think they'd be stupid not to take Coleman. He obviously wants to go there. But maybe they'll fill up and not have room for him & we can do what we hope to do passing the ball this season & maybe make him reconsider.

Go get Knox, Nabers, Kanarius, Buckhaulter, and get Jacobi Moore at the last WR spot in the class and that's the best WR haul we've ever signed.