PDA

View Full Version : NCAA to Idaho: No Events due to your transgender policy

Rex54
06-20-2020, 02:22 PM
https://www.cbssports.com/college-basketball/news/ncaa-responds-to-call-to-move-2021-ncaa-tournament-games-out-of-idaho-due-to-transgender-sports-law/

Just in case you thought the Bolshivek's would stop at "muh flag"... you better let boys play with girls or you're next on the chopping block. There's no bargaining, debating, or compromising with this type of cultural revolution that IS HAPPENING in America as we speak. You either fully win or you fully lose. If the choice is sports or a normal society, sign me up for civilization.

R2Dawg
06-20-2020, 02:28 PM
That is what people are missing here is the attack on due process and freedom. It is not about race, flag or other stuff. This has been progressing for decades but reached epic levels now. For those that bow down to sports (I love sports but it ain't necessary to live free) well you will get your idol for a price.

At the core of all going on in our culture and world, at the root is a spiritual crisis and a moral crisis.

Cowbell
06-20-2020, 02:28 PM
This is crossing the line.

Cowbell
06-20-2020, 02:29 PM
That is what people are missing here is the attack on due process and freedom. It is not about race, flag or other stuff. This has been progressing for decades but reached epic levels now. For those that bow down to sports (I love sports but it ain't necessary to live free) well you will get your idol for a price.

At the core of all going on in our culture and world, at the root is a spiritual crisis and a moral crisis.

Your last sentence is spot on.

Cowbell
06-20-2020, 02:31 PM
This is equal to me weighing 240 but considering myself a skinny guy so I want to wrestle at 160.

R2Dawg
06-20-2020, 02:32 PM
This is crossing the line.

They been inching in for a decade or two, now they are just rushing the field.

DownwardDawg
06-20-2020, 03:14 PM
This is absolutely insane. I'm losing interest in sports completely.

Rex54
06-20-2020, 03:51 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cwty2-3UsAA22S5.jpg:large

shoeless joe
06-20-2020, 03:54 PM

There is so much that goes into this...but you are correct.

It’s not a left or right, or an R or D thing either. But this is the sort of thing that will make people dig in and say “screw it”. People have been sayin for a while that if you give an inch they’ll take a mile. Well this would be an example. And the worst part is that folks, prolly some on this thread shortly, will make a comparison between this sorta thing and racial equality when they are nowhere within the same atmosphere.

MrKotter
06-20-2020, 04:08 PM
https://www.opensocietyfoundations.org/

Tinfoil hat me all you want. Here's where a lot of this shit has started and where a lot of the funding comes from

Dawg2003
06-20-2020, 04:39 PM
The flag has needed to go for a long time, but punishing students and schools isn't fair. For starters, the schools and the students don't control what the flag looks like and have little power to change it. Also, the NCAA reasoning that student athletes won't feel welcome makes no sense because the same athletes play games during the regular season.

Dawg2003
06-20-2020, 04:43 PM
This might be tin foil hat of me, but I think the social justice movement wants to destroy sports, and the NCAA, Lebron ect. are the useful idiots that will help them do it. Sports represent everything social justice is against. Masculinity, earning your place, not being given anything. Those ideas are the opposite of social justice.

MedDawg
06-20-2020, 05:00 PM
This is our chance for a national championship. All we need is for Woodard to join our women's team.

Rex54
06-20-2020, 05:24 PM
This might be tin foil hat of me, but I think the social justice movement wants to destroy sports

Sports? They have a much larger target. Try, European Christian Civilization.

confucius say
06-20-2020, 05:27 PM
So the ncaa allows men to become women and play on women's teams in NCAA sports?

Offshore Dawg
06-20-2020, 05:29 PM
So now no Idaho potato bowl, if they play football

confucius say
06-20-2020, 05:34 PM
So now no Idaho potato bowl, if they play football

Move it to MS once we change the flag!!

Quaoarsking
06-20-2020, 05:42 PM
Just to clarify, the OP is exaggerating. The NCAA hasn't decided to do anything but discuss this issue in August.

Quaoarsking
06-20-2020, 05:59 PM
Just to clarify, the OP is exaggerating. The NCAA hasn't decided to do anything but discuss this issue in August.

Secondly, the Idaho bill doesn't merely ban transgender athletes from participating. That's something that lots of states do, and recent court decisions have even said it's a violation of Title IX to allow it if the transwomen aren't taking hormones/puberty blockers.

What's really gotten the Idaho bill (which you can read here (https://legislature.idaho.gov/wp-content/uploads/sessioninfo/2020/legislation/H0500.pdf)) into hot water is that if anyone doubts someone else's sex, you can force them into a medical examination to verify it, something that hasn't been part of any organized sports competitions in decades.

R2Dawg
06-20-2020, 06:14 PM
The flag has needed to go for a long time, but punishing students and schools isn't fair. For starters, the schools and the students don't control what the flag looks like and have little power to change it. Also, the NCAA reasoning that student athletes won't feel welcome makes no sense because the same athletes play games during the regular season.

This was a political stunt by Sankey at the expense of MSU and Olemiss. No one should be fooled by his BS. Sanky doesn't care about anyone at MSU or Olemiss for that matter.

MSU is the most welcoming school in the SEC and had first minority head coach in SEC. We were again the sacrificial lamb of the SEC. We kept Croom 5 years with only one winning seasons. Morehead was 2-0 in egg, went to bowl twice in two years and we fired him after 2 years. Is MSU being unwelcoming to anyone?

Rex54
06-20-2020, 06:20 PM

I've read your bullshit for too long. There is no slippery slope, right? Oh wait, I watched Washington, Jefferson, Christopher Columbus, and Francis Scott Key torn down yesterday. But you don't have a problem with they do you?

The time for debate is over. It's the sick and twisted against the normal. Nobody should wage their time reading the drivel that comes from such a messed up brain as yours. You would have full blown communism dominate America still spitting out "nobody is actually talking about killing conservatives, you idiots, just a little re-education on tolerance.... there is no slippery slope"

Quaoarsking
06-20-2020, 06:20 PM
This was a political stunt by Sankey at the expense of MSU and Olemiss. No one should be fooled by his BS. Sanky doesn't care about anyone at MSU or Olemiss for that matter.

This is also incorrect. It is well known that Sankey's daughter is/was an MSU student and that he does like us.

Quaoarsking
06-20-2020, 06:23 PM
I've read your bullshit for too long. There is no slippery slope, right? Oh wait, I watched Washington, Jefferson, Christopher Columbus, and Francis Scott Key torn down yesterday. But you don't have a problem with they do you?

The time for debate is over. It's the sick and twisted against the normal. Nobody should wage their time reading the drivel that comes from such a messed up brain as yours. You would have full blown communism dominate America still spitting out "nobody is actually talking about killing conservatives, you idiots, just a little re-education on tolerance.... there is no slippery slope"

No need to get pissy just because I pointed out that you were wrong about what the NCAA has and has not done.

Rex54
06-20-2020, 06:26 PM
No need to get pissy just because I pointed out that you were wrong about what the NCAA has and has not done.

The fact that it's even a topic is proof enough of the sickness in the west.

THE Bruce Dickinson
06-20-2020, 06:38 PM
The NCAA is just joining in and trying to be the most woke and virtue signal the loudest. They don't care about injustice, they just care about perception to the screaming idiots on Twitter and in the media.

Georgia literally flies the official CSA flag with their state seal crudely pasted in the top left corner.

I don't hear shit from the NCAA/SEC about moving event out of Atlanta. Know why? Money. The NCAA will act woke and punish states like Mississippi and Idaho for "bigotry" while keeping championship games in the capital of a state flying the 17ing confederate flag. They are hypocrites along with many others during this election year.

Turfdawg67
06-20-2020, 06:46 PM
You're right. Us normal people are sick of you twisted a-holes.

Dawgface
06-20-2020, 08:00 PM

Same here. When the NCAA pusses out on no football this Fall I think I will be done. You know it's coming.

DownwardDawg
06-20-2020, 08:59 PM
Same here. When the NCAA pusses out on no football this Fall I think I will be done. You know it's coming.

Yep. It's coming.

Uncivilengineer
06-20-2020, 09:09 PM
Rex54, you have this guy pegged. Every word he types is pathetic and sick SJW.

Maroonthirteen
06-22-2020, 07:04 AM
The fact that it's even a topic is proof enough of the sickness in the west.

Out west? What do you think the stance would be of State's Ad office if a Transgender wanted to compete for MSU women's sports? (Rhetorical).

That agenda is pushed nation wide.

Rex54
06-22-2020, 02:22 PM
Out west? What do you think the stance would be of State's Ad office if a Transgender wanted to compete for MSU women's sports? (Rhetorical).

That agenda is pushed nation wide.

The west being America and Western Europe.

SouthMSDog
06-22-2020, 03:50 PM
Dude, f*ck the NCAA, what hypocritical scumbags. They make billions off of the backs of mostly African American athletes (football and basketball) and don't pay them one cent. They are responsible for more (borderline) indentured servants than any single person in American history. Meanwhile, they have the gall to make threats to others regarding their ways of doing things.

For the record, I am very much in favor of changing our state flag. It's ugly, means nothing to me and if someone else's life is made better by changing it then let's do it.

Maroonthirteen
06-22-2020, 03:56 PM
Yeah, that $20k a year other MSU students pay is peanuts. Not to
Mention said athletes won't play a down this fall and still get their scholarships.