06-18-2020, 02:17 PM
Derek Fountain to Miss. State.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
06-18-2020, 02:50 PM
Derek Fountain to Miss. State.

coming on the hinges of Daeshun Ruffin committing to OM.....meh

NCMSTFAN
06-18-2020, 03:09 PM
Nothing against this kid because he may be the next best thing and I really hope he is, but I figured we would get another big or a grad transfer PG. We only have 2 ball handlers with Deivion Smith and Iverson Molinar... that's all! I figured we would get an experienced combo guard or PG. I think we can get by in the post with Tolu, Ado, Post, Jalen, and a couple of our other long rangy guys, but it would still be nice to pick up another pure post guy for depth also.

gtowndawg
06-18-2020, 03:12 PM
A diamond in the rough...hopefully..maybe.

Tripp McNeely
06-18-2020, 03:59 PM
Nothing against this kid because he may be the next best thing and I really hope he is, but I figured we would get another big or a grad transfer PG. We only have 2 ball handlers with Deivion Smith and Iverson Molinar... that's all! I figured we would get an experienced combo guard or PG. I think we can get by in the post with Tolu, Ado, Post, Jalen, and a couple of our other long rangy guys, but it would still be nice to pick up another pure post guy for depth also.

Hes gonna play the 4

ZedFedder
06-18-2020, 04:15 PM
It seems like he was our Plan C, D, or E.

msbulldog
06-18-2020, 04:40 PM

We'll be OK Woodard is coming back.

NCMSTFAN
06-18-2020, 09:18 PM

If so I feel alot better about our team!.. but we still need another ball handler. You want at least 3 or more guys who can handle the ball.. in years past we had guys like Q, Nick, Peters and Tyson who were all needed to handle the basketball at times. We dont have that. God forbid we lose Devion or Molinar to injury

Captain Falcon
06-18-2020, 09:36 PM

I like Woodard a lot but I don’t know how you can definitively say we will be OK. With or without him this will not only be an incredibly young team, but probably the least talented team we’ve had since Howland’s first or second year.

The roster as a whole is a problem, if people can’t see it now then I fear they will in about 5-6 months.

msstate7
06-18-2020, 09:40 PM
I like Woodard a lot but I don’t know how you can definitively say we will be OK. With or without him this will not only be an incredibly young team, but probably the least talented team we’ve had since Howland’s first or second year.

The roster as a whole is a problem, if people can’t see it now then I fear they will in about 5-6 months.

Molinar/d. Smith
Stewart
Woodard
T. Smith
Ado
6th man: Johnson

I don't see a problem

NCMSTFAN
06-19-2020, 12:21 AM
If Woodard does come back I actually think we have a pretty talented team. Its definitely not the talent we had the last 2 or 3 years but we still have some proven experience...plus the chemistry could be better. We are long, athletic and rangy. Molinar and DJ both got alot of playing time and learned alot last year, they will be good for us, and Ado will always be that defender/rebounder. Grad transfer Jalen Johnson is already proven at the college level so I'm pretty confident in him too as well as Tolu... the unknown are the Freshman and ball handling in my opinion....

msu15
06-19-2020, 01:16 AM
Molinar/d. Smith
Stewart
Woodard
T. Smith
Ado
6th man: Johnson

I don't see a problem
Bleh