PDA

View Full Version : Texas cb Anthony Cooks to transfer

TheLostDawg
06-12-2020, 08:57 AM
Just saw this. Not sure if he'd have to sit out but says he was suppose to be fighting for a starting job this year.

HailStateSZN19
06-12-2020, 09:32 AM
He’s deleted the tweet saying he was never going to play another snap for Texas again. Seems like a weird situation. I’d absolutely take him if he actually transfers but he hasn’t put his name in the portal. Got that Jason Washington connection if he does but he did delete his tweet about all this.

TheLostDawg
06-12-2020, 11:41 AM
Seems like he's another immature teenager like someone else we know of. Only difference is Texas has the money and isn't scared to use it to keep the player to stay. I'm glad we didn't do that with JJ in a way because I think we needed to fix our culture. I don't think we can afford many if these types right now. In a year, I think our staff will have built enough trust to help kids like that.

Cowbell
06-12-2020, 11:57 AM
Seems like he's another immature teenager like someone else we know of. Only difference is Texas has the money and isn't scared to use it to keep the player to stay. I'm glad we didn't do that with JJ in a way because I think we needed to fix our culture. I don't think we can afford many if these types right now. In a year, I think our staff will have built enough trust to help kids like that.

Agree 100%

ShotgunDawg
06-12-2020, 11:57 AM
Beware of all transfers that aren't due to a lack of playing time.

Not saying they're all 100% crap, but beware.

HoopsDawg
06-12-2020, 12:19 PM
I don't know a single thing about this kid, but sign him up! Damn, we need some DB help.

Ifyouonlyknew
06-12-2020, 01:41 PM
I don't know a single thing about this kid, but sign him up! Damn, we need some DB help.

This x100

parabrave
06-12-2020, 09:31 PM
UT players getting Woke. Sent the school president a bunch of demands otherwise they would transfer.