PDA

View Full Version : As if We needed any more reason to get Hud

DawgsBite34
11-04-2013, 04:45 PM
Ummm hey Dan....watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_hSUzKed4Y

Dawgface
11-04-2013, 04:48 PM
So now bench pressing is a requirement for being a good HC. Interesting.

DawgsBite34
11-04-2013, 04:49 PM
So now bench pressing is a requirement for being a good HC. Interesting.

Haha no I was just messing around, still I gurantee you his piss is hotter than Danny Two Gloves is

CadaverDawg
11-04-2013, 04:52 PM
https://discussions.apple.com/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2-22211850-261804/GoodGrief-703274.gif

It_Could_Happen
11-04-2013, 05:01 PM
You people continue to amaze me with your stupidity.

It_Could_Happen
11-04-2013, 05:03 PM
Man I bet Bobby Bowden could really pump the iron. What do you think dawgbites34?

SunCoastDog
11-04-2013, 05:05 PM
If that was the case then Coach Zero should have been the second coming of Bear Bryant.

Vancleave
11-04-2013, 05:38 PM
Ummm hey Dan....watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_hSUzKed4Y

Guy's I am new to this board and am a bulldog to the bone. I love MSU and want a winning program badly as anybody but this Hudspeth stuff in not helpful. 1st, Coach DM is not going anywhere period and to suggest this is showing uncertainy as the coaching position that could frighten away recruits if they see a regime change coming. Also why would Hudspeth want to come here if we fire our HC after one bad season? What does that say to any possible top notch HC? Just saying, dont skewer me after my 1st post!

Political Hack
11-04-2013, 06:17 PM
Guy's I am new to this board and am a bulldog to the bone. I love MSU and want a winning program badly as anybody but this Hudspeth stuff in not helpful. 1st, Coach DM is not going anywhere period and to suggest this is showing uncertainy as the coaching position that could frighten away recruits if they see a regime change coming. Also why would Hudspeth want to come here if we fire our HC after one bad season? What does that say to any possible top notch HC? Just saying, dont skewer me after my 1st post!

I'm just shocked a guy from Vancleave didn't like a bench pressing video.

welcome... and please feel free to help reinsert some sanity into the middle of this meltdown.

EnterpriseDawg
11-04-2013, 06:29 PM

welcome... and please feel free to help reinsert some sanity into the middle of this meltdown.

Hahahaha I didn't know Vancleave's reputation was that far reaching.

Relf2.0
11-04-2013, 06:31 PM
that would impress recruits for sure

4Dawgs4Life
11-04-2013, 06:41 PM
I swear lose a couple games and our fanbase comes apart at the seams.

mparkerfd20
11-04-2013, 06:50 PM
Since when did Wes Rea start playing football at ULL?

tcdog70
11-04-2013, 07:59 PM
Our fan base might have a reason to be unraveling. how about an offense that averages four points a game in the second half( excusing two cupcake). A fg kicker that might be the worst in college, that if he could just make the routine kick, we might be two games better in the win column.And a Coach that has a melt down right before half in our last game.

MrKotter
11-04-2013, 08:07 PM
Since when did Wes Rea start playing football at ULL? a couple? Where the Hell have you been? Do you Mullenites not see every thing he's had his hands on has basically been pure crap? This crap started last year which is more than "a couple of games". Actually, before last year, but anyway. I knew we had some dumb Mfers during the Croom years and thought you idiots would be tired of seeing a coach throw shit all over the field. Clearly I was dead wrong.

wrb7480
11-04-2013, 09:05 PM
My 1st post also, but I'm fed up with the product we are putting on the field! We have some great talent but it seems more and more this coaching staff does not know how to put them in a position to win. CDM is a genius at marketing and stirring up the rival fan base, but it looks like he's done nothing but awaken a sleeping bear! TSUN is out-maneuvering of at the moment and we have got to stop there momentum. That is all....shoot me if you must!

4Dawgs4Life
11-04-2013, 09:14 PM
First please learn how to proof read and spell check. Also learn the difference between there, their and they're.

Now as for being fed up, did you just become a Dawg recently? I'm serious. Do you remember how it was before Sherrill? How about during Sherrill? How about us losing 10 in a row to the bastards up north? What about the debacle with Croom? I mean how did that affirmative action move work for us? Now you say you are fed up with a coach who has taken us from one of the bottom two or three programs to one of the best in the last few years? C'Mon Man! What you tired of going to Florida for bowl games? Oh I know I bet you didn't go. You are probably just an armchair fan. Certainly talk like one!

CadaverDawg
11-04-2013, 09:26 PM
First please learn how to proof read and spell check. Also learn the difference between there, their and they're.

Now as for being fed up, did you just become a Dawg recently? I'm serious. Do you remember how it was before Sherrill? How about during Sherrill? How about us losing 10 in a row to the bastards up north? What about the debacle with Croom? I mean how did that affirmative action move work for us? Now you say you are fed up with a coach who has taken us from one of the bottom two or three programs to one of the best in the last few years? C'Mon Man! What you tired of going to Florida for bowl games? Oh I know I bet you didn't go. You are probably just an armchair fan. Certainly talk like one!

http://howdoibaseball.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/jim-head-shake.gif

Did Scout shut down?

wrb7480
11-04-2013, 09:26 PM

I'll learn the difference between there, their and they're when you learn the difference between being a jerk and a jack-ass!

As I look at league standings, we are currently in the bottom three or four. But if your criteria is that it is better than it has been, okey dokey.

Thanks for the cordial welcome to the board.

DawgsBite34
11-04-2013, 11:05 PM
Its bowl or go for Mullen period. If not get Hudspeth, Mullen already looks like he's mailed it in if you ask me

DawgsBite34
11-04-2013, 11:06 PM
Man I bet Bobby Bowden could really pump the iron. What do you think dawgbites34?

haha bobby would do better than danny two gloves

Vancleave
11-05-2013, 12:03 PM

The bench press was awesome. Fella's hang tough, let CDM hangle the buisness. It is going to come around. Recruiting in this state is all about who has the MO. Right now TSUN has it, stay calm, look to history. about 3 years is all one school can expect to have it.