PDA

View Full Version : Was anyone listening to the game on the radio Saturday?

MadDawg
11-04-2013, 03:56 PM
I was watching and listening some on the radio. I happened to have it on at the end of the first half. When they went down to field to get a short interview with Dan, he went off like I've never heard Mullen go off before. Saying things like "That was a HORRIBLE half. We were terrible! The coaching stunk. The execution stuck. That is not acceptable!!" This is paraphrasing, but he was literally screaming this.

Did anyone else hear this? What did you think? To me, it was almost as if he was speaking to his critics, at least those that say he has "lost his fire" or whatever. It was a little surprising to me anyway. I had never heard Dan go off like that before.

maroonmania
11-04-2013, 03:59 PM
So basically he sounded like an Elitedawgs message board poster.:mad:

dparker
11-04-2013, 04:25 PM
So basically he sounded like an Elitedawgs message board poster.:mad:

I lol'd. +10

hacker
11-04-2013, 04:26 PM
yeah. Mullen has no fire in his belly. Wait, he had fire this weekend, but this time he sounded like an incoherent maniac. FUUUUCK, WHAT DO I WANT FROM LIFE? STOP CHEWING ON YOUR PLAY CARD DAN!

drunkernhelldawg
11-04-2013, 06:28 PM
I was watching and listening some on the radio. I happened to have it on at the end of the first half. When they went down to field to get a short interview with Dan, he went off like I've never heard Mullen go off before. Saying things like "That was a HORRIBLE half. We were terrible! The coaching stunk. The execution stuck. That is not acceptable!!" This is paraphrasing, but he was literally screaming this.

Did anyone else hear this? What did you think? To me, it was almost as if he was speaking to his critics, at least those that say he has "lost his fire" or whatever. It was a little surprising to me anyway. I had never heard Dan go off like that before.

Good show Dan. Way to yell.