PDA

View Full Version : JJ

BuckyIsAB****
05-30-2020, 01:42 PM
He will not be at Ole Miss. I will never post again if he does.

ShotgunDawg
05-30-2020, 01:45 PM
He will not be at Ole Miss. I will never post again if he does.

Do you have any more details on what happened?

Is the rumor about T Buck being at the party true?

BuckyIsAB****
05-30-2020, 01:47 PM
Do you have any more details on what happened?

Is the rumor about T Buck being at the party true?

Mike Leach

BuckyIsAB****
05-30-2020, 01:49 PM
JJ will try to stay on at State, but he will likely end up at FSU. Won?t play for a year then transfer to a FCS/HCBU. Just my honest opinion.

Jacksondevildog
05-30-2020, 01:50 PM
Too much egg on his face for him to limp back to Starkville. He will look like a puss. He burned his bridge.

BuckyIsAB****
05-30-2020, 01:51 PM
And I think In the end, although OM did want JJ, they didn?t want anything to do with it knowing there would be an investigation if they took him.

ShotgunDawg
05-30-2020, 01:54 PM
JJ will try to stay on at State, but he will likely end up at FSU. Won?t play for a year then transfer to a FCS/HCBU. Just my honest opinion.

If we were actually willing to take him back, it would be a hell of a 30 for 30 someday on how he regained his teammates respect and trust.

I kind of feel bad for the kid due so many terrible advisors

BuckyIsAB****
05-30-2020, 01:55 PM
If we were actually willing to take him back, it would be a hell of a 30 for 30 someday on how he regained his teammates respect and trust.
He will probably try

confucius say
05-30-2020, 01:57 PM
Mike Leach

Unh?

RiverCityDawg
05-30-2020, 02:27 PM
Mike Leach

As boy Mike Leach had a neighborhood dog steal his baseball glove and piss all over his tent multiple times when trying to camp in his backyard. He tried many things, but nothing would deter this dog. Finally, young Mike snatched the dog by the collar, unzipped his pants and pissed all on the dogs face. The dog learned his lesson and never bothered him again.

Perhaps another such lesson has been taught.

Commercecomet24
05-30-2020, 02:28 PM
Mike Leach has got a little JWS in him. He will tell you to kiss his butt and he don't care what you think. Leach is gonna so good.

Commercecomet24
05-30-2020, 02:29 PM
As boy Mike Leach had a neighborhood dog steal his baseball glove and piss all over his tent multiple times when trying to camp in his backyard. He tried many things, but nothing would deter this dog. Finally, young Mike snatched the dog by the collar, unzipped his pants and pissed all on the dogs face. The dog learned his lesson and never bothered him again.

Yep Leach don't take crap or piss from anyone. I Like it!

TrapGame
05-30-2020, 03:26 PM
Mike Leach will take no shit from OM. He will be more vilified than Jackie before he leaves. OM fans will swear he's worse than Satan. And I can't wait for it.

confucius say
05-30-2020, 03:45 PM
Mike Leach will take no shit from OM. He will be more vilified than Jackie before he leaves. OM fans will swear he's worse than Satan. And I can't wait for it.

Who will OM fans hate worse, leach or Rosie?

gtowndawg
05-30-2020, 04:06 PM

Ha ha, I see you've read his book!

Santiago
05-30-2020, 04:27 PM
And I think In the end, although OM did want JJ, they didn?t want anything to do with it knowing there would be an investigation if they took him.

Yeah but if they did, then they could finally get to tell "their story" to all the years of investigation that they always promised to their fan base***

Turfdawg67
05-30-2020, 05:17 PM
At this point I don't want him back. Too soft for safety and not a very good CB.

MaroonFlounder
05-30-2020, 06:02 PM
Ha ha, I see you've read his book!

It's a must read for Bulldog fans. I just finished it.

bulldawg28
05-30-2020, 06:08 PM
At this point I don't want him back. Too soft for safety and not a very good CB.

Move him to WR

TrapGame
05-30-2020, 06:40 PM
Who will OM fans hate worse, leach or Rosie?

Leach by a mile. He has the intelligence and attitude to be OM's worst nightmare in football.

Bdawg
05-30-2020, 09:39 PM
Move him to WR

What I was thinking.

Joebob
05-31-2020, 03:26 PM

I kind of feel bad for the kid due so many terrible advisors

Assuming he could actually win back the team's trust, you're right, it would be a heck of a story.

Hambone
05-31-2020, 06:28 PM
I remember him tweeting a while back something along the lines of “just wait to see where I’m lined up!”

Wonder if that was beginning to take place back then?