PDA

View Full Version : Errol has had enough...

BeastMan
05-21-2020, 10:14 AM
The defensive captain has spoken. He called Jones a drama queen publicly on twitter. Either get on board or gtfo. Love it

ShotgunDawg
05-21-2020, 10:46 AM
Good for Errol.

I don't like our teammates wishing him well.

Glad to see Errol show some leadership here and let Jones know that this is unacceptable behavior.

Commercecomet24
05-21-2020, 11:12 AM
Marcus Murphy calling out Jarrian too. At least we got some kids with stones on the team.

ShotgunDawg
05-21-2020, 11:18 AM
Marcus Murphy calling out Jarrian too. At least we got some kids with stones on the team.

Yeah. I was getting sick of the "do what's best for you bro" garbage.

That's not leadership.

Commercecomet24
05-21-2020, 11:19 AM
Yeah. I was getting sick of the "do what's best for you bro" garbage.

That's not leadership.

Agreed.

R2Dawg
05-21-2020, 11:20 AM
The defensive captain has spoken. He called Jones a drama queen publicly on twitter. Either get on board or gtfo. Love it

That is what I am talking about. You are witnessing the flushing and remaking of a program right there. Way to go Errol and Marcus. Go big or go home. Time to get back to the real MSU.

ShotgunDawg
05-21-2020, 11:26 AM
I'm interested to see if Jarrian is man enough to tuck his tail between his legs and do the right thing.

You can bet NFL scouts will be asking about this in 2 years.

Cooterpoot
05-21-2020, 11:30 AM
I'm interested to see if Jarrian is man enough to tuck his tail between his legs and do the right thing.

No they won't. He's not getting drafted. And there's no chance in hell hes coming back.

R2Dawg
05-21-2020, 11:35 AM
No they won't. He's not getting drafted. And there's no chance in hell hes coming back.

Yep only thing he can do now is go join JoMo in Oregon. As Curly Bill said in Tombstone, Well Bye.

TUSK
05-21-2020, 12:13 PM
That reminds me of Rolando McClain...

When that cat was at Bammer, if a teammate was halfassing it or screwing up, he'd go "straight medieval" on em... IMO, ya need "Alphas" like that....

state66
05-21-2020, 12:18 PM
The transfer waiver was tabled so he is willing to sit out a year? Shows how much of a competitor he is.

Turfdawg67
05-21-2020, 12:45 PM
That's awesome! Maybe Errol will get back to his 2018 form too! We need that!

HoopsDawg
05-21-2020, 12:51 PM

are you serious? That's ridiculous to think he would come back or that we would even take him back at this point.

ShotgunDawg
05-21-2020, 12:52 PM
are you serious? That's ridiculous to think he would come back or that we would even take him back at this point.

I'm necessarily disagreeing but how would you KNOW that?

Jack Lambert
05-21-2020, 12:57 PM

When that cat was at Bammer, if a teammate was halfassing it or screwing up, he'd go "straight medieval" on em... IMO, ya need "Alphas" like that....

Why did Bear Bryant wear a football helmet during the 1964 GT game?

TUSK
05-21-2020, 01:01 PM
Why did Bear Bryant wear a football helmet during the 1964 GT game?

GT fans were chunking whiskey bottles (a la Ole Miss style) at his head because in an earlier game an Alabama player blew up a GT punt returner that had called for a fair catch.

ETA: GT/Bammer was a HUGE rivalry back in the day...

Okrastar1
05-21-2020, 01:10 PM
Hell yes, Now this is what i love to see! I love seeing Errrol, Murphy, and Brule not kissing ass and being a bunch of pansies, thats what we missed in the Moorhead years is guys being Alphas! Piss on the friendship/buddy buddy situation! If he wants in get the hell in, if not move on and get the hell out of our way!

Jack Lambert
05-21-2020, 01:35 PM
GT fans were chunking whiskey bottles (a la Ole Miss style) at his head because in an earlier game an Alabama player blew up a GT punt returner that had called for a fair catch.

ETA: GT/Bammer was a HUGE rivalry back in the day...

That would have been a sight to see. "Who's that fool on the sideline wearing a suit and a football helmet?"

RiverCityDawg
05-21-2020, 01:40 PM

Rolando is from my home town and I can tell you no one messed with him. He would literally kill you. Like, literally! In fact I'm scared even typing this, the dude might find me and curb stomp my ass for being a snitch. Haha.

Bdawg
05-21-2020, 01:44 PM

These are the guys you win with.

Commercecomet24
05-21-2020, 01:47 PM
These are the guys you win with.

Exactly.

R2Dawg
05-21-2020, 06:20 PM

Yeah I hear what you say but not sure McClain is the best example of that. He had issues.

NCDawg
05-21-2020, 07:07 PM
That's awesome! Maybe Errol will get back to his 2018 form too! We need that!

He played great against Ole Miss last year.

R2Dawg
05-21-2020, 08:30 PM
He played great against Ole Miss last year.

He did; he looked like the old Errol in that game. I think he comes in for a huge senior year playing for his chance at next level. He has the tools.

Homedawg
05-21-2020, 09:11 PM
He did; he looked like the old Errol in that game. I think he comes in for a huge senior year playing for his chance at next level. He has the tools.

Bc he was fat and out of shape. And w no conditioning since feb I'm scared it might be the same. Hope not.

Todd4State
05-21-2020, 10:02 PM
Bc he was fat and out of shape. And w no conditioning since feb I'm scared it might be the same. Hope not.

As bad as our S&C looked last year I wouldn't be surprised if he and the rest of the team are still in better shape than they were last year.

I know some of our guys have been working out with private coaches. Not sure of everyone that is doing that and I'm sure some aren't but I've seen stuff from Shawn Preston, Kylin, and we all know about Jarrion Jones.

At the very least everyone else is in the same position as we are unlike last year where we just did it to ourselves.

TUSK
05-21-2020, 10:09 PM
Yeah I hear what you say but not sure McClain is the best example of that. He had issues.

I wasn't speaking to his character,...

McClain was certainly a thug...

MoreCowbell
05-21-2020, 10:24 PM
Anybody have a link? I can?t find errrol on Twitter

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
05-22-2020, 06:08 AM

Wasn't he a woman beater at bammer?

BrunswickDawg
05-22-2020, 07:29 AM
As bad as our S&C looked last year I wouldn't be surprised if he and the rest of the team are still in better shape than they were last year.

I know some of our guys have been working out with private coaches. Not sure of everyone that is doing that and I'm sure some aren't but I've seen stuff from Shawn Preston, Kylin, and we all know about Jarrion Jones.

At the very least everyone else is in the same position as we are unlike last year where we just did it to ourselves.

With them being allowed back June 1, they should be able to catch up on conditioning some.

MedDawg
05-22-2020, 07:42 AM

After getting worked so hard in February, I expect a lot of the players know what's coming this summer and have kept up working out.

ZedFedder
05-22-2020, 07:43 AM

I believe his handle is @Im3Fly

MedDawg
05-22-2020, 07:44 AM

Errol is Im3Fly on twitter.

TUSK
05-22-2020, 10:32 AM
I never heard of him smackin round his hos, but it would not surprise me. He beat everyone else up.

R2Dawg
05-22-2020, 12:50 PM
I wasn't speaking to his character,...

McClain was certainly a thug...

Yeah I know what you meant. My point is when you have that many issues out of control, you can't lead your team effectively. Did some not cross him when he was around, sure. They acted out of fear when he was around but that ain't near as good as people following because they want to out of the leadership example you see in front of you. Mistake people in leadership make all the time.

TUSK
05-22-2020, 05:00 PM
Yeah I know what you meant. My point is when you have that many issues out of control, you can't lead your team effectively. Did some not cross him when he was around, sure. They acted out of fear when he was around but that ain't near as good as people following because they want to out of the leadership example you see in front of you. Mistake people in leadership make all the time.

He did both.

(at allowable tolerances)

R2Dawg
05-22-2020, 09:28 PM
He did both.

(at allowable tolerances)

Well I wasn't there but if he exhibited the kind of character that came out later, then no he didn't do both. You can't lead in the right way when there are major character issues. Maybe his character flaws were not visible but most folks can see thru something that is not real. People will not follow that. If people will not follow then you ain't a leader.

Homedawg
05-22-2020, 10:04 PM
After getting worked so hard in February, I expect a lot of the players know what's coming this summer and have kept up working out.

I'm sure some have. But no matter what you do it won't match the intensity of what they would have had here. What's a bigger deal is the food they've eaten since they left here. While here, they have exactly what we want them to have. Now I understand at night, they still get stuff not "prescribed" for them. But all day everyday of mommas cooking or fast food is a killer.

TUSK
05-23-2020, 10:36 AM
Well I wasn't there but if he exhibited the kind of character that came out later, then no he didn't do both. You can't lead in the right way when there are major character issues. Maybe his character flaws were not visible but most folks can see thru something that is not real. People will not follow that. If people will not follow then you ain't a leader.

Agreed... I think he kept his thuggishness (mostly) in check at Bammer...

Todd4State
05-23-2020, 07:54 PM

Some have. The thing is everyone else in the country is in the same boat so I'm not all that worried about it honestly.

SPMT
05-23-2020, 10:22 PM

Absolutely