PDA

View Full Version : Well it's someone else turn...last Covid 19 post from New Orleans...8 weeks of

99jc
05-21-2020, 07:18 AM
This and I'm going home. I now get 14 days of Quarentine...buying 2 fifths of Crown to pass the time. I nominate Shotgun to take my place. My last thoughts on this virus. Anyone who thinks this is fake is a 17 ing moron....it will make a resurgence but at this point I am numb to it all. Hailstate!

StateDawg44
05-21-2020, 07:42 AM
This and I'm going home. I now get 14 days of Quarentine...buying 2 fifths of Crown to pass the time. I nominate Shotgun to take my place. My last thoughts on this virus. Anyone who thinks this is fake is a 17 ing moron....it will make a resurgence but at this point I am numb to it all. Hailstate!

Who is saying it's fake?

Liverpooldawg
05-21-2020, 08:54 AM
Who is saying it's fake?

Lots of people. I see it every day on Facebook. I've also seen it on message boards, this one included.

RiverCityDawg
05-21-2020, 09:00 AM
Lots of people. I see it every day on Facebook. I've also seen it on message boards, this one included.

I'm sure there are people on Facebook that are calling it fake, that place is truly crazy. But here I mostly see people saying maybe it's not the end of civilization, it's not a death sentence if you get it especially if you're not elderly and if you are healthy, and we have to go on with life. If you want to say that point of view equates to calling it "fake", okay whatever.

Liverpooldawg
05-21-2020, 11:30 AM
I'm sure there are people on Facebook that are calling it fake, that place is truly crazy. But here I mostly see people saying maybe it's not the end of civilization, it's not a death sentence if you get it especially if you're not elderly and if you are healthy, and we have to go on with life. If you want to say that point of view equates to calling it "fake", okay whatever.

Nope, actually calling it fake.

R2Dawg
05-21-2020, 11:50 AM

There may be a few saying fake but most of the fake talk is about the reaction to it. Yes virus is real but the over reaction to it is what have 80% worked up. The 20% of panic pushers are now all upset at the word "fake" used in any way.

RiverCityDawg
05-21-2020, 12:00 PM

There are waaay more people that thought millions of Americans would die from coronavirus this year than those that think it's just made up. Both sides of that are idiots. Of course the extreme outliers should be disregarded. If you wanted to give credence to the literally 1 or maybe 2 people on this board that at some point said the virus itself was fake that's a "you" problem making this whole situation worse.

msbulldog
05-21-2020, 12:11 PM

Thank you for your service, 99!