PDA

View Full Version : Who will Abram-slap Jarrian in the next egg bowl?

Cowbell
05-20-2020, 07:54 AM
Just trying to find some amusement guys. We all need it. But I do have a feeling he will end up kinda like AJ in terms of going 4-8 and getting dominated by us his senior year. And all for the money.

Todd4State
05-20-2020, 07:59 AM
Mike Leach.

ShotgunDawg
05-20-2020, 08:10 AM
JJ won't be any good, but hopefully he's not eligible at Ole Miss

This entire thing isn't right.

Jarius
05-20-2020, 08:15 AM
The problem isn't JJ being any good. The problem is that he wasn't very good and he was a starter for us, so that means whoever is behind him on our depth chart is not very good at all.

StateDawg44
05-20-2020, 08:16 AM
JJ won't be any good, but hopefully he's not eligible at Ole Miss

This entire thing isn't right.

But how awesome would he be if he was all Dog?

In your opinion of course.

dawgday166
05-20-2020, 08:20 AM
The problem isn't JJ being any good. The problem is that he wasn't very good and he was a starter for us, so that means whoever is behind him on our depth chart is not very good at all.

From last year's depth chart he was a starter. Maybe it wasn't lining up that way this year and he was getting butt hurt over it and decided to transfer. We don't know he was gonna start this year or not. If he don't like to tackle, then probably not as DB.

ShotgunDawg
05-20-2020, 08:25 AM
But how awesome would he be if he was all Dog?

In your opinion of course.

I never really evaluated him to be honest.

There are those that say he wasn't physical enough to play safety & didn't have the body for CB.

I honestly don't know

Pennywise
05-20-2020, 08:30 AM
Maybe it wasn't lining up that way this year and he was getting butt hurt over it and decided to transfer. We don't know he was gonna start this year or not. If he don't like to tackle, then probably not as DB.

Buckley is recruiting him. JJ had some pissed off tweets when Buck wasn't retained. He believes he'll be a star at OM. Plus he is one of the ones who CRAVE "twitter love". And his is blowing up right now. So he's getting stroked mighty fast. Been spending the week with Mingo and Ealy and crew. Probably a few shawties with them too, right?

Johnson85
05-20-2020, 08:34 AM
From last year's depth chart he was a starter. Maybe it wasn't lining up that way this year and he was getting butt hurt over it and decided to transfer. We don't know he was gonna start this year or not. If he don't like to tackle, then probably not as DB.

How much has the coaching staff gotten to work with the team? I'm assuming nobody really has a clue who is starting.

This is just some combination of their boosters/staff doing work, him not liking a staff that doesn't coddle them, and/or him just having relationships with their players. I'm honestly less worried about bidding auctions for players already on rosters than I am about the fact that everytime there is a player struggling with being held accountable, there will be boosters and players from other universities offering them benefits, playing time, and a promises of a player friendly coach (regardless of the truth of the last two).

Scared_Hitless
05-20-2020, 08:43 AM
Aaron Brule seems like my type of dawg. Really hope he shines since he is backing the team up on twitter during this whole fiasco.

ZedFedder
05-20-2020, 08:44 AM
I hope Malik Heath goes for 120 and 2 tds on him.

Can we stop saying Jarrian Jones isn’t good? This kid is very talented. He has legit NFL potential. Now, I don’t want him back, that’s for dang sure, but let’s stop pretending he isn’t or wasn’t gonna be good. That’s silly and a way to cope.

Jack Lambert
05-20-2020, 08:45 AM

Maybe Moorhead just liked him more and playing his favorites. It happens.

ShotgunDawg
05-20-2020, 08:46 AM
I hope Malik Heath goes for 120 and 2 tds on him.

Can we stop saying Jarrian Jones isn’t good? This kid is very talented. He has legit NFL potential. Now, I don’t want him back, that’s for dang sure, but let’s stop pretending he isn’t or wasn’t gonna be good. That’s silly and a way to cope.

It'll be interesting to see Ole Miss boosters target Heath as a transfer

Pennywise
05-20-2020, 08:50 AM

https://media1.tenor.com/images/24498873b4918938d92f9c0fe21207eb/tenor.gif?itemid=7374248

Jarius
05-20-2020, 08:51 AM

From yesterday's interview with McBath on Bo Bounds J. Jones was one of the best db's on the roster and he got a lot of praise. He was going to start at safety.

TheLostDawg
05-20-2020, 08:52 AM

I'm sure they are going after all our top talent. Why not? Cause more disruption in every way to our program.

ShotgunDawg
05-20-2020, 08:52 AM
https://media1.tenor.com/images/24498873b4918938d92f9c0fe21207eb/tenor.gif?itemid=7374248

Why wouldn't they?

ShotgunDawg
05-20-2020, 08:54 AM
I'm sure they are going after all our top talent. Why not? Cause more disruption in every way to our program.

Absolutely.

I can't believe we're even at this point, but I fully expect them to hit up every one of them.

BuckyIsAB****
05-20-2020, 11:01 AM

I wouldnt count anything the JoMo staff did

BuckyIsAB****
05-20-2020, 11:03 AM
I never really evaluated him to be honest.

There are those that say he wasn't physical enough to play safety & didn't have the body for CB.

I honestly don't know

I've seen him every year since 7th grade. He was never going to be a CB or safety unless you put him in on their Best WR when you knew they had to throw it. Other than that he was never going to be all in enough to be prepared on how to line up, what to check to if they motion and be willing to set the edge. He can cover in man to man. That is it

KOdawg1
05-20-2020, 11:13 AM
Once kids get back on campus, this will all die down. They're at home and surrounded by wrong influences, and OM knows that so they're taking advantage. F em. 900+ days and counting since they beat us, so they're desperate

R2Dawg
05-20-2020, 11:46 AM
Just trying to find some amusement guys. We all need it. But I do have a feeling he will end up kinda like AJ in terms of going 4-8 and getting dominated by us his senior year. And all for the money.

Fred Peters on D but I guess it would have to be someone on O so one of our WR?

ShotgunDawg
05-20-2020, 12:04 PM
Once kids get back on campus, this will all die down. They're at home and surrounded by wrong influences, and OM knows that so they're taking advantage. F em. 900+ days and counting since they beat us, so they're desperate

Absolutely, but the damage is done & it isn't right. Hopefully our AD will step up & fight this in public.