PDA

View Full Version : Picture of Jarrian Jones In Ole Miss Gear at OM Last Week While Still On MSU Roster..

ShotgunDawg
05-19-2020, 11:52 PM
How shaddy is this? What a great teammate this guy is.

I'm not sure what level of evidence is needed for prove tampering, but this should at least create a pretty good case that the NCAA should look heavily into this.

It's obvious that Jones was tampered with here either by Ole Miss boosters or coaches.

Surely the NCAA won't let him transfer to OM. It's not right.

And for people that keep calling Jarrian a good guy, get over yourself. Your character & integrity are determined by your actions, not by how nice you are to someone's face.

https://i.imgur.com/etJJmGf.jpg

KOdawg1
05-20-2020, 12:06 AM
Did this deserve a new thread? Why not just add it to the end of one of the five others you've started? It's cluttering the board and making it look like everyone here is freaking out

KOdawg1
05-20-2020, 12:07 AM
But to add to your point, if the NCAA does their job, JJ will not be at OM. The evidence is clear.

HailStateSZN19
05-20-2020, 12:07 AM
Props to Rod Gibson for a nice little flex with all this crap going on lol.

https://twitter.com/rgibsonmsu/status/1262970711712415745?s=21

ShotgunDawg
05-20-2020, 12:12 AM
Did this deserve a new thread? Why not just add it to the end of one of the five others you've started? It's cluttering the board and making it look like everyone here is freaking out

It needed a new thread so it didn't get lost and is seen by the maximum amount of people.

This picture needs to be readily accessible to anyone looking for it.

ShotgunDawg
05-20-2020, 12:13 AM
But to add to your point, if the NCAA does their job, JJ will not be at OM. The evidence is clear.

Hopefully you're right.

Would still suck that the disassociated booster paid off a player that ended up hurting us though.

Hard to understand how Jarriam does this. I just can't relate to this line of thinking.

Maroonthirteen
05-20-2020, 07:13 AM
Two players bought. A disassociated booster. State fans know where the bodies are buried.....Sounds like another book is in the works for Robertson.

ShotgunDawg
05-20-2020, 08:24 AM
Two players bought. A disassociated booster. State fans know where the bodies are buried.....Sounds like another book is in the works for Robertson.

We don't need another 17ing book.

We need an administration that will fight back.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
05-20-2020, 11:53 AM
Did he watch the NFL Draft this year??? 100% tampering!

hp22
05-20-2020, 01:23 PM
And it does not pass the smell test.

But we don't need the "I'd rather be playing in Oxford" mentality anywhere near our locker room. Best of luck and next man up.

ShotgunDawg
05-20-2020, 01:24 PM
But we don't need the "I'd rather be playing in Oxford" mentality anywhere near our locker room. Best of luck and next man up.

It's Ok to agree with this but also believe that our AD need to fight this to prevent it from happening in the future.

Again, this issue is much bigger than JJ

hp22
05-20-2020, 01:28 PM
It's Ok to agree with this but also believe that our AD need to fight this to prevent it from happening in the future.

Again, this issue is much bigger than JJ

I am all for fighting back.

I am speaking from the simple JJ perspective as it relates to our team/2020. As stated, I completely get the reaction to this from our fans.

ShotgunDawg
05-20-2020, 01:30 PM
I am all for fighting back.

I am speaking from the simple JJ perspective. As stated, I completely get the reaction to this from our fans.

The we're on the same page then

hp22
05-20-2020, 01:32 PM
correct

FoggyBottom
05-20-2020, 08:28 PM
correct

either one would have transferred if their position coaches had been retained. Is it coincidence they will likely end up playing for the same position coaches who recruited them and coached them last year?

Ifyouonlyknew
05-20-2020, 08:36 PM
either one would have transferred if their position coaches had been retained. Is it coincidence they will likely end up playing for the same position coaches who recruited them and coached them last year?

Deke Adams didn't recruit Lovett.

Coach34
05-20-2020, 08:50 PM
90% of these kids dont care what uniform they wear. Their only goal is to get to the NFL. It's all about making The League and getting paid. These kids dont grow up rooting for college teams and going to college tailgates with their parents. They grow up watching the NFL on Sundays dreaming about wearing a pro uni and getting paid. When you understand that- its easy to see why these things happen.

ShotgunDawg
05-20-2020, 08:57 PM
90% of these kids dont care what uniform they wear. Their only goal is to get to the NFL. It's all about making The League and getting paid. These kids dont grow up rooting for college teams and going to college tailgates with their parents. They grow up watching the NFL on Sundays dreaming about wearing a pro uni and getting paid. When you understand that- its easy to see why these things happen.

Well, I'm sure Ole Miss' ZERO drafted players must really impress JJ

I agree with you, which makes this all the more ridiculous. There's no comparison at which school is giving players, especially defensive players, a better chance at the league

maroonmania
05-20-2020, 09:09 PM
Well, I'm sure Ole Miss' ZERO drafted players must really impress JJ

I agree with you, which makes this all the more ridiculous. There's no comparison at which school is giving players, especially defensive players, a better chance at the league

Took the words right out of my mouth. I think for Lovett and Jones the most important thing is being "shown the love" RIGHT NOW. Making the NFL might be down the list because if that was the most important thing OM is one of the last places they would be headed.

CJDAWG85
05-20-2020, 09:14 PM
Y’all just sit tight on this.. this means Shotgun not have a ****ing meltdown and post 117 different posts about all of this...

Ealy and Co. has been recruiting him hard. There’s a Bama player involved and Saban knows about it.

maroonmania
05-20-2020, 09:23 PM
Y’all just sit tight on this.. this means Shotgun not have a ****ing meltdown and post 117 different posts about all of this...

Ealy and Co. has been recruiting him hard. There’s a Bama player involved and Saban knows about it.

Its all crap. State and OM players just don't transfer back and forth from one school to the other 2 years down the road after their HS recruitment. Its just not done. You can count on WAY less than one hand the number of times its happened in modern times. And now to have TWO in one year go from likely starters on our team to OM where they might even possibly have to sit out?? The whole thing just smells to high heaven.

CJDAWG85
05-20-2020, 09:30 PM
JJ isn’t going anywhere yet

Coach34
05-20-2020, 09:32 PM
Took the words right out of my mouth. I think for Lovett and Jones the most important thing is being "shown the love" RIGHT NOW. Making the NFL might be down the list because if that was the most important thing OM is one of the last places they would be headed.

“Lane Kiffin coached in the NFL”
“Lane Kiffin won a championship at Bama and sends people to the League”
“Lane Kiffin’s Dad coached in the NFL for 25 years and knows everybody”
“Lane Kiffin is gonna build OM up big. He needs guys like you”

And young guys eat that stuff up

ShotgunDawg
05-20-2020, 09:47 PM
There?s a Bama player involved and Saban knows about it.

Oh boy. They're 17ed if that's the case

ShotgunDawg
05-20-2020, 09:48 PM
The whole thing just smells to high heaven.

This. It's obviously complete crap

ShotgunDawg
05-20-2020, 09:49 PM
JJ isn’t going anywhere yet

I don't think that'll be JJ's decision. You really think Leach is going to let him back on the team?

I've read Swing Your Sword, & Leach don't play. JJ may be allowed back, but he'll have to pay a steep price

CJDAWG85
05-20-2020, 10:07 PM
There will be consequences... just like every decision you make in your life... whether they’re good or bad.. he’s been poisoned at D1.

If he makes the right decision... it will help him grow into a man.

ShotgunDawg
05-20-2020, 10:38 PM
So he's going to make a decision on a new school sight unseen?

I can't imagine he'd be allowed to commit to OM any time soon.

HailStateSZN19
05-20-2020, 10:40 PM
Y?all just sit tight on this.. this means Shotgun not have a ****ing meltdown and post 117 different posts about all of this...

Ealy and Co. has been recruiting him hard. There?s a Bama player involved and Saban knows about it.

Shit, if Saban were to process Turnage and OM couldn?t take him or he didn?t go there, I?d sure as hell take him here. I?m assuming that?s who you?re referencing considering they were all close & he?s from Oxford (Lafayette Co. right?). He?s uber talented at a position of need for us.

ZedFedder
05-20-2020, 10:40 PM
I think he comes back to State. And, although he will have to go through some stuff, I will be mighty glad.

ShotgunDawg
05-20-2020, 10:41 PM
I think he comes back to State. And, although he will have to go through some stuff, I will be mighty glad.

I just wanted a committed player that we can rely on developing into a leader & we can trust on 4th & goal.

Is that too much to ask?

Okrastar1
05-20-2020, 11:18 PM
You just don’t throw on those damn colors and act like it is damn kosher, piss on that! I don’t give a damn, I don’t play that crossover BS and he can shove that OM garbage in somebody else’s face! I don’t even let my 4 year old kid wear combos of red and blue, it just ain’t gonna happen!

MoreCowbell
05-21-2020, 12:48 AM
How shaddy is this? What a great teammate this guy is.

I'm not sure what level of evidence is needed for prove tampering, but this should at least create a pretty good case that the NCAA should look heavily into this.

It's obvious that Jones was tampered with here either by Ole Miss boosters or coaches.

Surely the NCAA won't let him transfer to OM. It's not right.

And for people that keep calling Jarrian a good guy, get over yourself. Your character & integrity are determined by your actions, not by how nice you are to someone's face.

https://i.imgur.com/etJJmGf.jpg

Patrick Peterson, Nick Brassell, Jarrian Jones...

Todd4State
05-21-2020, 01:44 AM
Its all crap. State and OM players just don't transfer back and forth from one school to the other 2 years down the road after their HS recruitment. Its just not done. You can count on WAY less than one hand the number of times its happened in modern times. And now to have TWO in one year go from likely starters on our team to OM where they might even possibly have to sit out?? The whole thing just smells to high heaven.

The biggest issue to me is the alleged party that MSU and Ole Miss players were at with possible Ole Miss boosters there.

It's one thing to transfer somewhere for playing time, being with your brother, etc. It's another thing for a school to pay off players at another school.

Not surprising at all since Ole Miss has a long history of doing this since Orgeron was their coach and we all know Freeze maintained contact with Chris Jones allegedly.

Todd4State
05-21-2020, 01:44 AM
Patrick Peterson, Nick Brassell, Jarrian Jones...

You mean Pat Patterson?

Okrastar1
05-21-2020, 01:15 PM
Pat Patterson, Nick Brassell, Jarrian Jones...

The 1st two have one thing in common(busts), will he be the 3rd missing out on the NFL after all the recruiting hoopla???

maroonmania
05-21-2020, 03:21 PM
“Lane Kiffin coached in the NFL”
“Lane Kiffin won a championship at Bama and sends people to the League”
“Lane Kiffin’s Dad coached in the NFL for 25 years and knows everybody”
“Lane Kiffin is gonna build OM up big. He needs guys like you”

And young guys eat that stuff up

Yea, we just have that unproven Mike Leach guy.**

Seriously, I could see that crap working with HS recruits (although it didn't work with any of them this past February) but shouldn't be working on guys that already have 2 years invested at MSU and especially now that we have a highly proven HC. Not only that, neither Lovett or JJ are guaranteed to get the sit out waiver for next year. Will be the most ironic thing ever that a retweet from Leach deemed somehow 'racist' is going to be the tool those 2 guys use to not sit out so they can go play for the most racist P5 school in America.

ShotgunDawg
05-21-2020, 03:49 PM
Jarrian Jones will not be going to Ole Miss