PDA

View Full Version : Shotgun calm down

BuckyIsAB****
05-19-2020, 09:06 PM
Not that I care what anyone thinks but if another fanbase reads this board right now Shotgun is making us look like we are in full panic mode.

Reese is leaving to be with his brother. Probably tampering but what are we going to do?

Lovett is a lot like Charles Moore. He was babied by Moorhead along with Jdub. They are both attention seekers and cant go with out it. One month ago almost to the day Jdub was on twitter listing off his goals, in a replay to a fan talking about 65 tackles 7 picks and a championship. This quarantine isnt helping building relationships but the ones who want to be here (the winners) are all in. The ones who are about them and always have been are leaving. Jdub was the worst corner who played last year and he was a bad corner in HS. He wants 0 to do with tackling and honestly if he plays WR he has a chance. But he has always been a diva and I was skeptical when we signed him if he was gonna play CB. He aint got the mentality. Emerson and Williams are both tougher.

What you are seeing is Leach performing surgery. Jones may not be the last one. Him and Will Rogers are very close but you couldnt have a bigger difference in work ethic and mentality than you do in those two. He is a good fit for OM. He is superficial.

I do think you are seeing just how far Moorhead had let them go. There were police calls the night before road games for dope odor in the hotel. Among the 100 other things said on here. We are getting better not worse. Trim the fat. Torch the barn and kill the rats. Hail State

ShotgunDawg
05-19-2020, 09:09 PM
Any MSU people that support D1 in Madison are idiots

dawgday166
05-19-2020, 09:10 PM
Good post Bucky. +1

Todd4State
05-19-2020, 09:18 PM

Stuff like this could honestly hurt their business if they are steering players to Ole Miss.

ShotgunDawg
05-19-2020, 09:18 PM
Stuff like this could honestly hurt their business if they are steering players to Ole Miss.

It's pretty clear that they are

Hambone
05-19-2020, 09:19 PM
Bucky, couldn’t agree more.

That being said, he is not going to stop.

Todd4State
05-19-2020, 09:20 PM
Not that I care what anyone thinks but if another fanbase reads this board right now Shotgun is making us look like we are in full panic mode.

Reese is leaving to be with his brother. Probably tampering but what are we going to do?

Lovett is a lot like Charles Moore. He was babied by Moorhead along with Jdub. They are both attention seekers and cant go with out it. One month ago almost to the day Jdub was on twitter listing off his goals, in a replay to a fan talking about 65 tackles 7 picks and a championship. This quarantine isnt helping building relationships but the ones who want to be here (the winners) are all in. The ones who are about them and always have been are leaving. Jdub was the worst corner who played last year and he was a bad corner in HS. He wants 0 to do with tackling and honestly if he plays WR he has a chance. But he has always been a diva and I was skeptical when we signed him if he was gonna play CB. He aint got the mentality. Emerson and Williams are both tougher.

What you are seeing is Leach performing surgery. Jones may not be the last one. Him and Will Rogers are very close but you couldnt have a bigger difference in work ethic and mentality than you do in those two. He is a good fit for OM. He is superficial.

I do think you are seeing just how far Moorhead had let them go. There were police calls the night before road games for dope odor in the hotel. Among the 100 other things said on here. We are getting better not worse. Trim the fat. Torch the barn and kill the rats. Hail State

Stuff like this is why you are one the posters I respect the most. I agree 100%.

BuckyIsAB****

I probably shouldnt have called you out specifically bc I've seen some of your posts since and they are more on the 17 them side and thats what we should be thinking.

I am telling you, we will not miss Jones at CB. He couldve been a better WR but his mentality was never going to allow him to be as good as he could be. He ran away from Mingo in HS and it was all you needed to know.

These kids nowadays with what we have turned the recruiting process into, all they know and care about is them. Many of them and I mean probably 95 percent of them would rather get an offer and flex on twitter than win a state championship. And we have ourselves to blame. When Jdub committed to about 4 different schools and came back from OU with all their gear and wore it around for about a month, then decommitted from OU and re committed to State it told me all I needed to know. The ones who really know him personally wont be surprised by this. He flirted with transferring High schools, purely for the attention.

On the field he hates tackling and would rather be returning punts or catching a screen pass. Wouldnt block for his teammates at NWR and wouldnt have done it under Moorhead either. Maybe he goes to OM and is a great kid and wins the heisman. Wish him all the best but I was shocked he played at CB for us

ShotgunDawg
Stuff like this is why you are one the posters I respect the most. I agree 100%.

Come one Todd. You agree with him?

ShotgunDawg
05-19-2020, 09:22 PM
I probably shouldnt have called you out specifically bc I've seen some of your posts since and they are more on the 17 them side and thats what we should be thinking.

I am telling you, we will not miss Jones at CB. He couldve been a better WR but his mentality was never going to allow him to be as good as he could be. He ran away from Mingo in HS and it was all you needed to know.

These kids nowadays with what we have turned the recruiting process into, all they know and care about is them. Many of them and I mean probably 95 percent of them would rather get an offer and flex on twitter than win a state championship. And we have ourselves to blame. When Jdub committed to about 4 different schools and came back from OU with all their gear and wore it around for about a month, then decommitted from OU and re committed to State it told me all I needed to know. The ones who really know him personally wont be surprised by this. He flirted with transferring High schools, purely for the attention.

On the field he hates tackling and would rather be returning punts or catching a screen pass. Wouldnt block for his teammates at NWR and wouldnt have done it under Moorhead either. Maybe he goes to OM and is a great kid and wins the heisman. Wish him all the best but I was shocked he played at CB for us

I hope you're right.

Todd4State
05-19-2020, 09:26 PM
Come one Todd. You agree with him?

Absolutely.

Football, I believe is a TEAM sport. Hard work wins. And if you have someone that is legit soft and not wanting to be at MSU and the only reason he was is because he was coddled by the previous coach we just fired then we're better off without him.

And it's not like Leach can't use the portal to replace him. That may happen.

People that are soft don't win- we went 6-7 last year. A LOSING season.

And I believe in any business you are better off with people that want to be there for the right reasons.

Commercecomet24
05-19-2020, 09:44 PM
Where ya been Bucky? Was getting worried about you! Great post Man!

BuckyIsAB****
05-19-2020, 09:47 PM

Will Rogers has been there a number of times. I wont speak on what he is doing but its no coincidence that the winners will stay and the question marks, at least 2 of the 3 are walking

BuckyIsAB****
05-19-2020, 09:49 PM
Where ya been Bucky? Was getting worried about you! Great post Man!

Was able to turkey hunt more this year than ever before so that had me occupied and there was really no football talk till its blown up recently.

Thanks for the concern though man.

Cooterpoot
05-19-2020, 09:49 PM
Bucky nailed it!

BuckyIsAB****
05-19-2020, 09:50 PM
Absolutely.

Football, I believe is a TEAM sport. Hard work wins. And if you have someone that is legit soft and not wanting to be at MSU and the only reason he was is because he was coddled by the previous coach we just fired then we're better off without him.

And it's not like Leach can't use the portal to replace him. That may happen.

People that are soft don't win- we went 6-7 last year. A LOSING season.

And I believe in any business you are better off with people that want to be there for the right reasons.

OM is definitely involved with him, dont get me wrong but he shouldve went there from the jump. Again this is just my opinion and Im not trying to jump all over him, but I am not surprised one bit and the ones who really know him arent either.

Commercecomet24
05-19-2020, 09:52 PM
Was able to turkey hunt more this year than ever before so that had me occupied and there was really no football talk till its blown up recently.

Thanks for the concern though man.

Glad to hear you're well! Yeah the only thing been going on here recently has been the point/counterpoint/covid/apocalypse threads! Good to see ya back.

BuckyIsAB****
05-19-2020, 09:53 PM
Glad to hear you're well! Yeah the only thing been going on here recently has been the point/counterpoint/covid/apocalypse threads! Good to see ya back.

If Liverpool is right it wont matter how many we have transfer***

BankerDog
05-19-2020, 09:54 PM
Bucky can also attest that Cam Carrol at NWR may have been the better player of the two.

Again, Jones is an attention seeker and is only concerned about his IG likes and twitter profile.

Commercecomet24
05-19-2020, 09:56 PM
If Liverpool is right it wont matter how many we have transfer***

Lmbo! Nice! You making a strong comeback man!

BuckyIsAB****
05-19-2020, 09:59 PM
Bucky can also attest that Cam Carrol at NWR may have been the better player of the two.

Again, Jones is an attention seeker and is only concerned about his IG likes and twitter profile.

If that was the big swole up RB then I 100 percent agree. Jones is a skill player playing DB. He was good with the ball in his hands at NWR. I will give him that. But he wasnt close to Braden Smith or Carroll when it came to being a football player. I hate we didnt go after Smith harder he could start for us. Jones can cover ok but he aint nearly physical enough nor does he have the mentality to play CB. I think he was being asked to play some Safety for us and that will be used as an ''excuse'' for him to leave but if you cant tackle at CB you surely cant at S. Jones ran away from Mingo and when he got beat on a fade ball against him he all but shut it down

BankerDog
05-19-2020, 10:19 PM
Smith was a walk-on for us and apparently made a lot of our starters at DB look silly. Gonzalez wouldn?t get him on the field, though, because he didn?t want a walk-on playing in front of his guys. Joe tried to get him to play DB. It was ridiculous.

PKADogs55
05-20-2020, 12:56 AM

I'm from Madison (Zero 17s given) calm yourself Shot. Oppps sorry was that SPS? Shot with 7 of the top 15 posts! I need to come get you and let's grab a beer. Quit listening to Boo Boo Bounds (Dude showed how little he knows from the Jake M. Interview, and I know you listen religiously). I'll never meet you, but just a wild guess .. you look like The American Dream .. Dusty Rhodes from 1983?? Drop that elbow!

PKADogs55
05-20-2020, 01:20 AM
The Continental Lover ... Shotgun

Irondawg
05-20-2020, 08:32 AM
If any of you have been over to 24/7 to read some of their threads on the topic you'll come to appreciate SG a lot more. I feel bad for Paul and Robbie and sometimes Steve over there.

I don't know how JJ's career will turn out but he's right that he's a little more like Nigel Knott - good athlete, not a great player b/c he's not physical. After watching him play it surprised me that he WANTED to play defense b/c he wasn't physical at all. Several people from the area though he'd be a much better receiver and maybe they were right.

Also we did blow B. Smith - he should be here and starting in the slot for us this year. We totally whiffed on a kid that we knew 100% of what he could actually do against SEC defenses. Every story I've heard is that he was better than some other guys seeing the field.

ShotgunDawg
05-20-2020, 08:34 AM
If any of you have been over to 24/7 to read some of their threads on the topic you'll come to appreciate SG a lot more. I feel bad for Paul and Robbie and sometimes Steve over there.

I don't know how JJ's career will turn out but he's right that he's a little more like Nigel Knott - good athlete, not a great player b/c he's not physical. After watching him play it surprised me that he WANTED to play defense b/c he wasn't physical at all. Several people from the area though he'd be a much better receiver and maybe they were right.

Also we did blow B. Smith - he should be here and starting in the slot for us this year. We totally whiffed on a kid that we knew 100% of what he could actually do against SEC defenses. Every story I've heard is that he was better than some other guys seeing the field.

Who is SG?

Bothrops
05-20-2020, 10:24 AM
Who is SG?

Sierra Golf

Irondawg
05-20-2020, 11:46 AM
Should have spelled out Shotgun

Dawg-gone-dawgs
05-20-2020, 11:51 AM

Is Antonio Johnson still co-owner with Michael Oher? It has certainly taken on an Ole Miss flavor. I bet he sold out and it's all OM owned now.