PDA

View Full Version : Basketball Recruiting....player tampering, roster poaching, deals over the internet

jdelta02
05-19-2020, 05:27 PM
Already happening, now

Online deals, ect.

The top programs, conferences, and top markets are currently in the process of bidding to take completely over. Nothing certain, but headed that way.

Miss. State coaches could possibly consider recruiting more in other countries....Brazil, Domincan Republic, Canada, Africa, Australia, ect.

Same for football, other sports

Bothrops
05-19-2020, 05:30 PM
Already happening, now

Online deals, ect.

The top programs and top MARKETS are currently in the process of bidding to take completely over. Nothing certain, but headed that way.

Miss. State coaches could possibly consider recruiting more in other countries....Brazil, Domincan Republic, Canada, Africa, Australia, ect.

We should have been doing that all along.

Ifyouonlyknew
05-19-2020, 05:51 PM
Already happening, now

Online deals, ect.

The top programs, conferences, and top markets are currently in the process of bidding to take completely over. Nothing certain, but headed that way.

Same for football, other sports

This a vague post. Could you be more specific.

jdelta02
05-19-2020, 07:38 PM
[QUOTE=Ifyouonlyknew;1250504]This a vague post. Could you be more specific.[/QUOTE

Yes, entering a new era in NCAA basketball, football, baseball, and other sports. More specifics....just look around my friend or not (fear not, faith). New era for the whole world

Ifyouonlyknew
05-19-2020, 07:57 PM
[QUOTE=Ifyouonlyknew;1250504]This a vague post. Could you be more specific.[/QUOTE

Yes, entering a new era in NCAA basketball, football, baseball, and other sports. More specifics....just look around my friend or not (fear not, faith). New era for the whole world.

You specifically put basketball recruiting in your title so I assumed you were speaking on an exact situation.

jdelta02
05-19-2020, 08:32 PM
[QUOTE=jdelta02;1250555]

You specifically put basketball recruiting in your title so I assumed you were speaking on an exact situation.

Not going to accuse anyone, call people out, ect ....just brought up things going on, and suggesting Miss. State basketball coaches, other coaches possibly make adjustments extending the pool of recruiting prospects to beyond the borders of the United States. Most importantly, continue to run your programs the right way despite what others do. Continue to have faith...have faith. Remember, God is Good