PDA

View Full Version : MF MFing Hugh Freeze

Abita
11-04-2013, 11:55 AM
Yesterday Dak Presecott got the heartbreaking news that he lost his mother after her battle with cancer. Guess who used this opportunity for self-promotion??

Hugh Freeze ‏@CoachHughFreeze 12h

@15_DakP very sorry to hear of your loss. Prayers from our Rebel family are with you.

As soon as I saw this, I knew what this was. Hugh doesn't know Dak or Peggy. Doesn't know them at all. Why the **** do you use this as an appropriate time to send prayers from "Rebel family"? If Hugh had 1 ****ing shred of decency he would have called the MSU SID and got Dak's email or sent him a card to the IPF. Something that shows genuine concern and not self-glorification. No, that's not what this ****ing piece of shit does. He goes to the biggest social media platform in the ****ing world to tweet that fake ass bullshit at him. With Hugh Freeze it isn't about just doing a good or nice thing. It's everybody knowing that he did a good thing. Go look up narcissism. This mother ****er is exhibit 1 ****ing A and he using religion as a means to further his narcissism.

When Mullen put out his prepared message today that contained the phrase "respect his privacy", who the **** do you think that was directed at? Did Mullen or any other coach in America run to twitter when they heard that his mother died and send a tweet on behalf of Vol,Tiger, Crimson, Bulldog, etc... nation? **** no because they are decent human beings. I hope you are reading this Hugh. Mother **** you and all your fake sanctimonious ****ing ass.

cheewgumm
11-04-2013, 12:01 PM
+1

Yesterday Dak Presecott got the heartbreaking news that he lost his mother after her battle with cancer. Guess who used this opportunity for self-promotion??

@15_DakP very sorry to hear of your loss. Prayers from our Rebel family are with you.

As soon as I saw this, I knew what this was. Hugh doesn't know Dak or Peggy. Doesn't know them at all. Why the **** do you use this as an appropriate time to send prayers from "Rebel family"? If Hugh had 1 ****ing shred of decency he would have called the MSU SID and got Dak's email or sent him a card to the IPF. Something that shows genuine concern and not self-glorification. No, that's not what this ****ing piece of shit does. He goes to the biggest social media platform in the ****ing world to tweet that fake ass bullshit at him. With Hugh Freeze it isn't about just doing a good or nice thing. It's everybody knowing that he did a good thing. Go look up narcissism. This mother ****er is exhibit 1 ****ing A and he using religion as a means to further his narcissism.

When Mullen put out his prepared message today that contained the phrase "respect his privacy", who the **** do you think that was directed at? Did Mullen or any other coach in America run to twitter when they heard that his mother died and send a tweet on behalf of Vol,Tiger, Crimson, Bulldog, etc... nation? **** no because they are decent human beings. I hope you are reading this Hugh. Mother **** you and all your fake sanctimonious ****ing ass.

Vandownbytheriver
11-04-2013, 12:03 PM
So, head coach from our rival school sends his condolences and he's a self-righteous asshole? Maybe the guy didn't want to bother the kid with a phone call. Maybe he actually is a decent guy. Maybe sometimes football takes a backseat to real life. **** that guy indeed.

cheewgumm
11-04-2013, 12:06 PM
Or a personal email. Maybe it was two fold. Let me give my condolences(genuine), but get credit for it too by doing it via twitter.

I'm not too upset about it. I'll jsut chalk it up as he didn't think about it that way. Personally I think it would more appropriate to do it privately. Maybe he is thnking that talkikng for the whole Rebell family, he needed to do it publicly.

So, head coach from our rival school sends his condolences and he's a self-righteous asshole? Maybe the guy didn't want to bother the kid with a phone call. Maybe he actually is a decent guy. Maybe sometimes football takes a backseat to real life. **** that guy indeed.

C222
11-04-2013, 12:07 PM
Good lord. Our fan base has lost it.

col. forbin
11-04-2013, 12:16 PM
I will be one of the first to question motives of Freeze and his tweets. But, you have lost your ****ing mind on this one.

HancockCountyDog
11-04-2013, 12:20 PM
Good lord. Our fan base has lost it.

It's starting to get bad - god we need a win.

geotop
11-04-2013, 12:21 PM
Man, you are eaten up !!!

ckDOG
11-04-2013, 12:21 PM
I love hating on Bucky as much as the next guy but this isn't even a stretch. You're insane. Let the man offer his condolences and leave it at that.

Goat Holder
11-04-2013, 12:22 PM
The ONLY way you can justify your idiotic ranting is if you had some sort of proof that Freeze has been bashing Prescott in private or something. 100% sure you don't have that. Just assuming that he's lying and being fake simply because it's on social media for everyone to see is pretty much assumptions on your end.

hells bells
11-04-2013, 12:24 PM
I will be one of the first to question motives of Freeze and his tweets. But, you have lost your ****ing mind on this one.

Look at this person's join date and post. Nov 2013, post 1. Make it your last please. Nothing wrong with the tweet.

SignalToNoise
11-04-2013, 12:25 PM

If I had to guess, you wear velcro shoes.

scottycameron
11-04-2013, 12:25 PM
agree, twitter is for fags. Grown men on twitter is as queer as wearing a jersey to buffalo wild wings. And don't give me the "it's part of the job" excuse. Get a secretary to do your twittering if you have to do it.

thedawg
11-04-2013, 12:27 PM
A text message would have been more appropriate and less self serving period

cheewgumm
11-04-2013, 12:27 PM
hahaha +2

not that I agree, but its funny.

agree, twitter is for fags. Grown men on twitter is as queer as wearing a jersey to buffalo wild wings. And don't give me the "it's part of the job" excuse. Get a secretary to do your twittering if you have to do it.

geotop
11-04-2013, 12:31 PM

Virtually all the players use twitter, I doubt ay coach would use twitter if the players didn't use it.

hacker
11-04-2013, 12:38 PM
Reaching.

Political Hack
11-04-2013, 12:39 PM
he used a public forum... because it's public.

a personalize card would've been 1M times more meaningful, thoughtful, and classy.

Political Hack
11-04-2013, 12:41 PM
also, why is it cool to attack someone when they attack the rebels?

hailmari
11-04-2013, 12:43 PM
That's over thinking it. I would hope Mullen would do the same for one of their players. Or any coach for any player for that matter.

Ronny
11-04-2013, 12:44 PM
...if an Ole Miss player had a parent that suddenly experienced a tragic death & Dan Mullen released a tweet expressing the condolences of Bulldog Nation, you would go nuts over Mullen being a self-serving narcissist with a sinister agenda?

Or would you act like a decent human being & refrain from creating a crackpot conspiracy theory around Dan's gesture?

Hopefully, we'll never have a chance to learn the answer to this question.

Political Hack
11-04-2013, 12:47 PM
...if an Ole Miss player had a parent that suddenly experienced a tragic death & Dan Mullen released a tweet expressing the condolences of Bulldog Nation, you would go nuts over Mullen being a self-serving narcissist with a sinister agenda?

Or would you act like a decent human being & refrain from creating a crackpot conspiracy theory around Dan's gesture?

Hopefully, we'll never have a chance to learn the answer to this question.

no. we like Dan Mullen... well, most of us like Dan Mullen.

CadaverDawg
11-04-2013, 12:48 PM

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee83/Thread_Killers/ThisThreadSucks.jpg

But Abita is good beer. SoThere'sThat

slickdawg
11-04-2013, 12:50 PM
Well, Dan Mullen hasn't told recruits that he fears for their souls if they go to Ole Miss.

maroonmania
11-04-2013, 12:51 PM

Freeze is a PR machine. He probably did want to acknowledge the situation as any decent human being would but NO WAY would he have done this privately or in a manner without getting some free pub out of it.

ckDOG
11-04-2013, 12:54 PM
You guys can go flock to the twitters condemning ol Bucky about sending his condolences and see who comes out looking like the ass...

Have at it...

Vandownbytheriver
11-04-2013, 12:56 PM
also, why is it cool to attack someone when they attack the rebels?

So, when someone does something that is completely retarded, as long as it's to get to the Rebels, it's okay? Do you jack off to pictures of Harvey Updike?

godlluB
11-04-2013, 01:22 PM
Wow, this is the dumbest thing I've ever read, and I still visit SPS.

theloungeinleft
11-04-2013, 01:28 PM

This is what too many AndyGators will do to you.

Political Hack
11-04-2013, 01:33 PM
So, when someone does something that is completely retarded, as long as it's to get to the Rebels, it's okay? Do you jack off to pictures of Harvey Updike?

yes.

&

not historically.

CJDAWG85
11-04-2013, 01:33 PM
It's starting to get bad - god we need a win.

We won 2 in a row... that didn't help either...

It_Could_Happen
11-04-2013, 01:37 PM

Your a dumbass. That's all that needs to be said. Everything isn't about football. I'm as die hard as fan as any but this is the most absurd thing I've ever heard. Step back and look at your damn priorities.

M.Fillmore
11-04-2013, 01:42 PM
he used a public forum... because it's public.

a personalize card would've been 1M times more meaningful, thoughtful, and classy.

/\/\ THIS /\/\ Since Freeze pioneered the "inundate recruits at the mailbox with 'personal notes'' tactic, it is not like Freeze and staff are unfamiliar with the postal service.

Jack Lambert
11-04-2013, 01:55 PM

I think Freeze is a show boat christian and he might have been legit but I do think it was some what self serving. You do it in private and not tell everyone you did it. I imagine Freeze is the type christian who puts his check up in the offering plate so everyone can see how much he is giving. I don't think you are that crazy in your line of thinking but you could have found better wording.

bluelightstar
11-04-2013, 02:07 PM
.....this thread is terrible

RState
11-04-2013, 02:12 PM
Are we even sure it's ok for a coach of another school especially a rival school to send a personal message to player? Idk but if Freeze were sending texts or personal emails to our players like y'all are suggesting for any other reason, the server on this site would catch fire. I'm with the "it ain't all about football" crowd on this one.

CJDAWG85
11-04-2013, 02:16 PM
.....this thread is terrible

Nailed it

BurgDawg
11-04-2013, 02:19 PM
Freeze recruited Dak to Ark State so he had an relationship with him....

biscuit
11-04-2013, 02:33 PM
Some of this is pure crap. Really guys.....

messageboardsuperhero
11-04-2013, 02:38 PM
Do I think Freeze might have intentionally done this in a way so others could see? Yeah.

At the same time, you're overreacting. Settle down.

RougeDawg
11-04-2013, 02:48 PM
Although Hugh may be concerned, he is one if the biggest hypocrites out there and he's all "ME ME ME" on twitter. Any of you who follow twitter know his normal tactics when tweeting. He always has a hidden agenda.

To me there is an appropriate time frame to refrain from this type of tweet from anyone outside of close friends and family. Hugh apparently jumped at the opportunity as soon as possible, and did not give the appropriate time consideration of the family. I'm sure a bunch of fans felt like tweeting to him, but there will be a time and place for that down the road. Not a couple hours after it has happened. That's just a jackass move. I personally wouldn't want to see my phone blowing up from anyone outside of family and close friends right after a death. I damn sure wouldn't want a rival coach tweeting at me just hours after my mother had passed. It would piss me off and make me take a couple extra steps out of bounds on thanksgiving day. There is a time and place for tweets like this that are respectful. This isn't one of them.

Five-tool Poster
11-04-2013, 02:53 PM
This is pathetic

EvilBearWithAIDS
11-04-2013, 03:12 PM
Although Hugh may be concerned, he is one if the biggest hypocrites out there and he's all "ME ME ME" on twitter. Any of you who follow twitter know his normal tactics when tweeting. He always has a hidden agenda.

To me there is an appropriate time frame to refrain from this type of tweet from anyone outside of close friends and family. Hugh apparently jumped at the opportunity as soon as possible, and did not give the appropriate time consideration of the family. I'm sure a bunch of fans felt like tweeting to him, but there will be a time and place for that down the road. Not a couple hours after it has happened. That's just a jackass move. I personally wouldn't want to see my phone blowing up from anyone outside of family and close friends right after a death. I damn sure wouldn't want a rival coach tweeting at me just hours after my mother had passed. It would piss me off and make me take a couple extra steps out of bounds on thanksgiving day. There is a time and place for tweets like this that are respectful. This isn't one of them.

The proper, respectful, private way to express condolences is to show up ringing cowbells at the funeral, putting his number on every player's helmet, having a moment of silence at a stadium full of tens of thousands of people and tweeting about it. Oh, wait.

TheRef
11-04-2013, 03:50 PM
Shut this thread down...this is getting ridiculous in my opinion. It started bad and has turned into what I will show at the bottom of the post.

http://firehousezen.com/files/2012/08/Dumpster-Fire.jpg

EvilBearWithAIDS
11-04-2013, 03:56 PM
Shut this thread down...this is getting ridiculous in my opinion. It started bad and has turned into what I will show at the bottom of the post.

http://firehousezen.com/files/2012/08/Dumpster-Fire.jpg

There will be no public showing of support for Dak by the Mississippi State family?only secret messages sent directly to Dak, written in invisible ink.

Right?

TheRef
11-04-2013, 04:00 PM
There will be no public showing of support for Dak by the Mississippi State family?only secret messages sent directly to Dak, written in invisible ink.

Right?

I wasn't even talking about your post. I was just saying in general that this thread is just really bad and that it just needs to stop. Good Lord, 3 pages about a tweet from Hugh Freeze? I get it that he's the rival coach and that we should hate him but let old dogs lie on this one and move on. Good Lord people. Now if I somehow offended you by my dumpster fire reference, then suck it up and grow up. Welcome to the message board life.

4Dawgs4Life
11-04-2013, 04:07 PM
Wow is this where we have gotten to since #we believe?

Where has all the togetherness gone? Mullen is still an excellent coach we still have talent. We will beat Arkansas and TSUN and go bowling. We don't need to to "bite" each other.

EvilBearWithAIDS
11-04-2013, 04:14 PM
I wasn't even talking about your post. I was just saying in general that this thread is just really bad and that it just needs to stop. Good Lord, 3 pages about a tweet from Hugh Freeze? I get it that he's the rival coach and that we should hate him but let old dogs lie on this one and move on. Good Lord people. Now if I somehow offended you by my dumpster fire reference, then suck it up and grow up. Welcome to the message board life.

There is no "reply" option, only "reply with quote."

The Croom Diaries
11-04-2013, 04:17 PM
I enjoy my fair share of propaganda, but this is just pathetic. Yes, a personal note or e-mail would have been more heartfelt, and maybe Freeze will do that. But perhaps he was also making a point to the Ole Miss fan base that while MSU is their rival, we should all pray for the Prescott family because we are all human beings. To bring the rivalry up in this way is ridiculous, hopefully you are banned from this message board. I don't think Freeze is a saint, but he's not the devil either, good lord.

Political Hack
11-04-2013, 04:26 PM
I enjoy my fair share of propaganda, but this is just pathetic. Yes, a personal note or e-mail would have been more heartfelt, and maybe Freeze will do that. But perhaps he was also making a point to the Ole Miss fan base that while MSU is their rival, we should all pray for the Prescott family because we are all human beings. To bring the rivalry up in this way is ridiculous, hopefully you are banned from this message board. I don't think Freeze is a saint, but he's not the devil either, good lord.

Why? We're not their real rival.****