PDA

View Full Version : so does anyone know anything about our latest commit Brandon Bryant ?

FISHDAWG
11-04-2013, 11:35 AM
Schools of Interest:
School Interest Level Offer? Attended Camp? Visit Date Signed LOI?
Mississippi State Verbal Yes None
Auburn No Interest No None
Baylor No Interest No None
Louisiana No Interest No None
Mississippi No Interest No None
South Alabama No Interest No None
Southern Miss No Interest Yes None
Texas No Interest No None
ULM No Interest No None

Squidawg11
11-04-2013, 11:55 AM
Kid can really play. He can fly and changes direction really well. His video is EXCELLENT. He is 6-1 195 and will probably end up at CB for us. I think he is one of our best commitments after watching his video.

BulldogDX55
11-04-2013, 12:00 PM
Schools of Interest:
School Interest Level Offer? Attended Camp? Visit Date Signed LOI?
Mississippi State Verbal Yes None
Auburn No Interest No None
Baylor No Interest No None
Louisiana No Interest No None
Mississippi No Interest No None
South Alabama No Interest No None
Southern Miss No Interest Yes None
Texas No Interest No None
ULM No Interest No None

Paul at 24/7 says late bloomer that a bunch of big named schools are now after because of his amazing tape. Someone on here said that Rosebowl said the kid could get moved up to 4*.

smootness
11-04-2013, 12:13 PM
I think Steve said that after watching his video, he should be a 4 but that he probably won't get there because he's late on the scene and won't be playing at any all-star games.

starkvegasdawg
11-04-2013, 12:15 PM
I think Steve said that after watching his video, he should be a 4 but that he probably won't get there because he's late on the scene and won't be playing at any all-star games.

Does he already know how to play 10 yards off soft cushion corner or will we have to teach him that once he gets here?

hacker
11-04-2013, 12:20 PM
entire thread on him: http://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread.php?7960-Mullen-finishing-the-class-strong

CadaverDawg
11-04-2013, 12:24 PM
He seems to be a good player, and he seems to love MSU. That's the type of player we need. Good pick up and I look forward to watching his stock rise over the next few months.

RougeDawg
11-04-2013, 12:31 PM
He seems to be a good player, and he seems to love MSU. That's the type of player we need. Good pick up and I look forward to watching his stock rise over the next few months.

You forgot to add, and watch the vultures up north attempt to pick him off of our list.

CadaverDawg
11-04-2013, 12:35 PM
You forgot to add, and watch the vultures up north attempt to pick him off of our list.

Yea, they'll try. But supposedly he has always been a State fan. I feel like he sticks with us

hacker
11-04-2013, 12:42 PM
Yeah, this kid ain't going anywhere. State fan his whole life. Last week he was a low 2 star.

CadaverDawg
11-04-2013, 12:43 PM
Yeah, this kid ain't going anywhere. State fan his whole life. Last week he was a low 2 star.

I have actually heard multiple people in the recruiting world say that this guy is a CB version of Chris Jones last year. Take that for what it's worth, but it sounds great to me.

hailmari
11-04-2013, 12:48 PM
From what I saw in his video, I wouldn't be against him playing offense. But I sho' ain't ever against having a good DB either. Athlete!

Dannyripms
11-04-2013, 12:50 PM
I can speak on his behalf from personally watching him play. he played my old high school team. we were 8-0 and they were 7-1. they came back in second half to beat us. total let down in 2nd half. mullenish. up 27-7 at half time and lose 33-27. but yeah the kid has got really good speed and size. I always wandered if he was gonna get a offer from us. has a high bar. maybe like banks or better. if he can keep getting better he could be a nfl guy.

FISHDAWG
11-04-2013, 01:16 PM
sounds great ... I missed the thread Friday and haven't heard of him before ... Welcome aboard Brandon !

messageboardsuperhero
11-04-2013, 02:32 PM
Stars are usually pretty accurate, but I don't give a damn what they say in this case. Bryant can play.

The Lord Humongous
11-04-2013, 03:00 PM

Have heard he's rapidly picking up interest from a number of programs and will likely pick up a host of offers before it's said and done. This kid was an excellent and well evaluated pick up for this staff.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
11-04-2013, 03:05 PM
This kid was an excellent and well evaluated pick up for this staff.
That's one thing that I have to give this staff credit for, they know how to identify talent early in the recruiting process.

Goat Holder
11-04-2013, 03:09 PM
Anyone want to know why Southern sucks now? This is it. We are taking the players that they used to get. That's a good thing.

codeDawg
11-04-2013, 03:28 PM
Wasn't McKinney from Rosa Fort and had the same kind of story? He was way under the radar b/c he played in BFE MS Delta and was under coached, but the staff was head over heels with him?

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
11-04-2013, 03:39 PM
Wasn't McKinney from Rosa Fort and had the same kind of story? He was way under the radar b/c he played in BFE MS Delta and was under coached, but the staff was head over heels with him?
Yes, BB talked about McKinney being his boy and looked forward to being teammates again.

hacker
11-04-2013, 03:43 PM
Anyone want to know why Southern sucks now? This is it. We are taking the players that they used to get. That's a good thing.

Yeah, I came to this realization a while back. Hud is also taking a few 3 stars from Mississippi every year, too.