PDA

View Full Version : So I saw at guy outside of Wally smoking a cancer stick with a mask on

Indndawg
05-17-2020, 02:27 PM
yes,he'd popped a hole in the mask and yes the mask had browned.

Another lady was walking @ a walking track, while we walked the dog and got aprox 100 feet from us and began to frantically put on her mask. She wanted to pet our dog,so I told she'd have to pullthe mask down or he might bite. She did.

She put it back on after we went on by until we were 100' from her, and she pulled it off. These Covids are messing w/ppl's common sense.

Commercecomet24
05-17-2020, 02:35 PM
There's a dumb butt born every minute. My favorite is people driving by themselves with a mask on.

Todd4State
05-17-2020, 02:41 PM
I saw a girl smoking a cigarette at a gas pump about a week ago. Even worse I think she thought I was staring her because she thought she looked good. If the wrong thing happened she definitely could have ended up being the hottest girl I've ever seen. Literally.

R2Dawg
05-17-2020, 02:49 PM
I remember visiting the hospital many times seeing patients wheeling their IV stand outside so they could smoke a few.

Commercecomet24
05-17-2020, 02:50 PM
I saw a girl smoking a cigarette at a gas pump about a week ago. Even worse I think she thought I was staring her because she thought she looked good. If the wrong thing happened she definitely could have ended up being the hottest girl I've ever seen. Literally.

One of the funniest things I've heard on here! Awesome! She obviously ain't getting by in her brains lol

Jacksondevildog
05-17-2020, 02:50 PM
This is done to let other drivers know how "woke" they are about social issues.

There's a dumb butt born every minute. My favorite is people driving by themselves with a mask on.

Todd4State
05-17-2020, 02:52 PM
One of the funniest things I've heard on here! Awesome! She obviously ain't getting by in her brains lol

I'm shocked she was still alive. I almost said something to her about it.

RiverCityDawg
05-17-2020, 02:57 PM
yes,he'd popped a hole in the mask and yes the mask had browned.

Another lady was walking @ a walking track, while we walked the dog and got aprox 100 feet from us and began to frantically put on her mask. She wanted to pet our dog,so I told she'd have to pullthe mask down or he might bite. She did.

She put it back on after we went on by until we were 100' from her, and she pulled it off. These Covids are messing w/ppl's common sense.

The world needed a picture of smoking-through-the-mask guy and you blew it!

mparkerfd20
05-17-2020, 03:07 PM
I'm shocked she was still alive. I almost said something to her about it.
You realize you can throw a lit cigarette in a can of gas and nothing will happen right? It's not a live fire. Now don't light one at a pump but if it's already lit the chances of it igniting are literally zero.

Todd4State
05-17-2020, 03:09 PM
You realize you can throw a lit cigarette in a can of gas and nothing will happen right? It's not a live fire. Now don't light one at a pump but if it's already lit the chances of it igniting are literally zero.

Never tried that. LOL.

Commercecomet24
05-17-2020, 03:11 PM
This is done to let other drivers know how "woke" they are about social issues.

Yep lol!

Indndawg
05-17-2020, 05:50 PM

No one had a window down

Commercecomet24
05-17-2020, 05:52 PM
No one had a window done

Lol this thing really has "unmasked" how little common sense some folks have!

RocketDawg
05-17-2020, 07:19 PM

I suppose it's possible they're doing it so they won't forget to put it on when they get to where they're going.

Dawgbite
05-17-2020, 07:41 PM

That’s not exactly true, Gasoline in its liquid form will not burn but it’s gaseous form is very ignitable. You can light a lighter under liquid gasoline then nothing happens, if you light it above the liquid in the fumes, then you have a very big fire. A spark or an ember will ignite gasoline fumes but not liquid.

BeardoMSU
05-17-2020, 07:46 PM
I knew a guy in grad school that pounced on the time I had some Umi's sushi takeout to lecture me on the health horrors of eating raw fish (bEcaUse of the tOxiNs!!!!) as he was draggin' on a cigarette, lol.

msbulldog
05-18-2020, 06:14 AM
That’s not exactly true, Gasoline in its liquid form will not burn but it’s gaseous form is very ignitable. You can light a lighter under liquid gasoline then nothing happens, if you light it above the liquid in the fumes, then you have a very big fire. A spark or an ember will ignite gasoline fumes but not liquid.

Absolutely correct. It's the vapor you have to be concerned with.

StateDawg44
05-18-2020, 07:15 AM

This kills me.

And the ones with gloves on while driving also. IF anything, if they were wearing the gloves before they got in the car, contaminated them by touching a gas pump, then get in their car to drive with gloves on, they've now contaminated their car.

The masks while driving solo just shows how many people just have no clue and haven't looked into any of this besides what they read on FB or are spoon-fed fear and lap it up.

Jacksondevildog
05-18-2020, 08:13 AM
Many men's wives have scared them to death. The men may also may think it's bullshit to wear masks, but Karen wife won't let them check the mailbox without one on so they do it.

Commercecomet24
05-18-2020, 09:36 AM
This kills me.

And the ones with gloves on while driving also. IF anything, if they were wearing the gloves before they got in the car, contaminated them by touching a gas pump, then get in their car to drive with gloves on, they've now contaminated their car.

The masks while driving solo just shows how many people just have no clue and haven't looked into any of this besides what they read on FB or are spoon-fed fear and lap it up.

Exactly. FB and wikipedia are where most people are getting there info from, unfortunately. The glove thing gets me. Unless you change gloves everytime you touch something then it's useless.