PDA

View Full Version : Miss. State Women's Basketball Recruiting

jdelta02
05-16-2020, 10:59 PM
- Any thoughts on the new staff's current 1 player (Madison Hayes) class of 2020? Currently a small class, still...really strong with M. Hayes who's a 2020 McDonald's All-American.

- Also, any thoughts on any of the new staff's class of 2021 prospects? New staff currently in the mix for several really good players. The
Miss.State fans will definitely welcome the new additions (with open arms....basketball family.

-

-

captaindog
05-17-2020, 10:44 AM
M Hayes will help in a lot of areas as she is very versatile. She is used to playing against elite talent and not afraid of the big stage.

For the 2021 class we have offered players at every position. I think we take one point, two or three combo-guard/wing type players, one or two combo forwards, and one or two posts. We have several very good options at point and guard/wings. Any of the options could help. However the combo forward and especially post prospects are slim in this recruiting class. I could see us taking one or more transfers in these positions.

ScottH
05-17-2020, 02:12 PM
Im anxious to see how recruiting is going forward.

Two folks (one an ACC women's asst) says our recruiting willl improve.

Time will tell.

R2Dawg
05-17-2020, 02:39 PM
Im anxious to see how recruiting is going forward.

Two folks (one an ACC women's asst) says our recruiting willl improve.

Time will tell.

It might or it might not. Will depend on what our new coaches do with all the talent there now.

I don't think a lot of the women in WBB liked Vic for numerous reasons.

jdelta02
05-17-2020, 11:48 PM
Class of 2021point guard Jada Walker led New Hope Academy (Maryland) to the National Championship last season. Also, she was selected MVP.

2021 point guard out of the
Memphis Tennessee area (Se'Quioa Allmond) appears underrated. Very quick and skilled

Knisha Godfrey- 2021 point guard out of Florida.

Homedawg
05-18-2020, 10:42 AM
It might or it might not. Will depend on what our new coaches do with all the talent there now.

I don't think a lot of the women in WBB liked Vic for numerous reasons.

Yeah for two main reasons, 1, he's a man. 2, he was kicking their asses.