PDA

View Full Version : When "Keepin' it Real", goes wrong....

TUSK
05-15-2020, 02:02 PM
I give it a 9.5/10:

Warrants have been issued for the arrests of New York Giants cornerback DeAndre Baker and Seattle Seahawks cornerback Quinton Dunbar by the Miramar, Florida police department stemming from an incident that occurred Wednesday, May 13. Baker has been charged with four counts of armed robbery with a firearm and four counts of aggravated assault with a firearm while Dunbar has been charged with four counts of armed robbery.

Per the police report, Baker took money and watches from the victims and with force and was armed with a semi-automatic firearm. Dunbar was assisting Baker in taking the money and valuables from the attendees at a party in Miramar, Broward County. The pair were allegedly hanging at a cookout when an argument ensued, resulting in Baker revealing a semi-automatic firearm. Baker allegedly Baker directed a third member, wearing a red mask, to shoot a person who entered the party -- but the gun was not fired.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/arrest-warrants-issued-for-nfl-defensive-backs-deandre-baker-quinton-dunbar-after-alleged-armed-robbery/

gtowndawg
05-15-2020, 02:04 PM
That's hard to wrap my mind around. Surely they were drunk, high or both.

KentuckyDawg13
05-15-2020, 02:56 PM
S-E-C..! S-E-C...

That's some high-level dumbassery there.

Todd4State
05-15-2020, 02:58 PM
Don't understand why millionaires throw away their career and life doing things like that.

bobcat91
05-15-2020, 04:27 PM
It just means more

Gutter Cobreh
05-15-2020, 05:20 PM
That's hard to wrap my mind around. Surely they were drunk, high or both.

Article I saw said they'd previously lost $70k to these folks playing cards either a day or couple days prior.

Looks like they were trying to recoup some lost funds, at the expense of continuing to make millions.