PDA

View Full Version : Word amongst the M Club former players is Dan must go...

RougeDawg
11-04-2013, 03:10 AM
Let me first say that I'm deeply saddened by Dak's loss. There are no words or actions that can console what he feels. I've had it happen first hand with an uncle. Just can't explain.

I called my dad this evening, who happened to be talking on the other line to one of his former HS coaches. A coach who once played RB for us at state. He does not miss a home game and is very much in touch with the people who make things happen. Long story short, last week during UK game, in the Leo Seal Club the unanimous consensus amongst all former players was that Mullen had to go, this year, no matter the outcome. They have played it and know when to cut bait. Their sole reason was play calling and personnel choices(playing upperclassmen over better underclassmen). The dumb**** penalties were secondary reason for letting him go. Which ever side any of you are currently on , the former alumnus football members say he needs to go. I think that's all an AD needs to realize its time.

For all of you saying he has another season, you need to open your GD eyes. This isn't the same LT "head in the sand" Alumni and Former Players you are used to. We expect to see more than what we are seeing,
Because now we see a coach who's doing less with more. Usually that equals a pink slip.

barely
11-04-2013, 07:50 AM
sometimes I think that the reason State has a history of losing is due to a history of losers like this. Message board heros dont get coaches fired and they dont make things happen. We lost, sack up like a man and find another way to vent without having to mention your dad and his old HS coach. Im pissed off now because Ill never get the 60 seconds it took to read your pathetic little ramblings.

DawgsBite34
11-04-2013, 08:04 AM
well I hope you right even if you are a message board hero

Dawgface
11-04-2013, 08:04 AM
No more pathetic than the other ones in the know who constantly post here.

MrKotter
11-04-2013, 08:05 AM
sometimes I think that the reason State has a history of losing is due to a history of losers like this. Message board heros dont get coaches fired and they dont make things happen. We lost, sack up like a man and find another way to vent without having to mention your dad and his old HS coach. Im pissed off now because Ill never get the 60 seconds it took to read your pathetic little ramblings.
Kind of thinking you're the one with a loser mentality and no stones here. You want to keep a coach who's team is a complete mess on offense. How can you not see it is more than one game people are upset with? Its 14 and counting.

Churchill
11-04-2013, 08:06 AM
I can confirm that at least one former very active M Club officer has felt like this for a while and has said a lot of guys feel the same way.

MarketingBully01
11-04-2013, 08:10 AM
Well we better have a "plan" in place to not only go after Hud but a back up "plan" if he says no. Stupid is as stupid does but we certainly don't need two Stricklin hiring experiments happening at the same time. Truly, we are smarter then this of just saying a coach must go. You HAVE got to have a solid plan in place of replacing said coach. Otherwise, we could be even less relevant in football and put tremendous pressure on the baseball program as our one shining star of the athletics program.

AlSwearengen
11-04-2013, 08:23 AM
I honestly don't know what to think about our coaching (there are other things that need straightening out before we try to find another coach), as I thought that during Dan's first two or three years that we looked better coached than any State team in my years of following. Now, not so much. Maybe it is lack of compensation for assistants and that is where the problem is.

Anyway, before we make any kind of move, there needs to be a comprehensive plan for any scenario that happens during a coaching change. There needs to be other changes, that we have beaten like a dead horse, before a new coach is brought in. Let's learn from olemiss and make sure everything is in place, otherwise we are just throwing good money after bad if a new coach isn't set up for success.

MarketingBully01
11-04-2013, 08:27 AM
Bingo Al. I agree completely with this post.

bluelightstar
11-04-2013, 08:27 AM
I agree that there needs to be a plan in place if your first choice says no, but damn we are the only school in the SEC that is convinced no coach wants to take our job. Even Kentucky and Vandy don't down themselves like this.

MarketingBully01
11-04-2013, 08:31 AM
Hey, I know we can get a great coach at MSU but Stricklin's track record of hiring shows us that though us as fans feel we shoot for the moon with the HC, he will try to grab someone that puts our perception at 14th. If he didn't have anything to do with the coaching hire, I would have a lot more confidence we could do better. And in fact, I say keep all coaches until he is fired. I don't want him involved on any more final decisions on a coach.

notsofarawaydawg
11-04-2013, 08:35 AM
Let me first say that I'm deeply saddened by Dak's loss. There are no words or actions that can console what he feels. I've had it happen first hand with an uncle. Just can't explain.

I called my dad this evening, who happened to be talking on the other line to one of his former HS coaches. A coach who once played RB for us at state. He does not miss a home game and is very much in touch with the people who make things happen. Long story short, last week during UK game, in the Leo Seal Club the unanimous consensus amongst all former players was that Mullen had to go, this year, no matter the outcome. They have played it and know when to cut bait. Their sole reason was play calling and personnel choices(playing upperclassmen over better underclassmen). The dumb**** penalties were secondary reason for letting him go. Which ever side any of you are currently on , the former alumnus football members say he needs to go. I think that's all an AD needs to realize its time.

For all of you saying he has another season, you need to open your GD eyes. This isn't the same LT "head in the sand" Alumni and Former Players you are used to. We expect to see more than what we are seeing,
Because now we see a coach who's doing less with more. Usually that equals a pink slip.

Wow, your own personal campaign to run Dan off. You must be impressed with yourself. Have you provided us with your own "get rid of Dan" webpage link?

Political Hack
11-04-2013, 08:36 AM
most places replace coordinators and assistants before throwing the baby out with the bath water.

however, at Mississippi state, we'll burn the house down if we get an offsides penalty.

MarketingBully01
11-04-2013, 08:38 AM
Hehe, good one. As I stated on Saturday, five turnovers on the road gets you beat every time.

MrKotter
11-04-2013, 08:40 AM
most places replace coordinators and assistants before throwing the baby out with the bath water.

however, at Mississippi state, we'll burn the house down if we get an offsides penalty.

Who is the real OC?

TheDogFather
11-04-2013, 08:47 AM
Classic anonymity + ambiguity = stupidity

DawgsBite34
11-04-2013, 08:48 AM
Dan Mullen calls every single play all this crap about his assistants needing to go first is garbage. Turner is a good d-line coach, product shows on the field, Collins is a good DC, product shows on the field, Townsend is a good DB coach, his players are young, whoever the safety coach is I wanna say hughes needs to bench Nickoe Whitley ASAP. I think Koenning is a halfway decent QB coach not great but not just awful. Hevesy I could understand going but he wont. None of them will. The Buck stops at the top and that's on Dan Mullen. Its bowl or go for Mullen. Period

bluelightstar
11-04-2013, 08:59 AM

have we not already replaced coordinators and assistants? and the offensive problems have been glaring for years. not our fault that Dan wouldn't change anything.

HancockCountyDog
11-04-2013, 09:11 AM
There is absolutely no way we fire Mullen if we win 6 games. No chance. None.

We will beat Arkansas - and we will beat the bears. We are winning 6 games - we will not fire a coach who just went to his 4th straight bowl game at MSU. Its not going to happen.

The only way Dan gets fired is if he turns in a Croom type Egg Bowl - and that ain't happening.

AROB44
11-04-2013, 09:14 AM
How many of those "M" club members played on a winning team at MSU? Just curious.

DawgsBite34
11-04-2013, 09:16 AM

We will beat Arkansas - and we will beat the bears. We are winning 6 games - we will not fire a coach who just went to his 4th straight bowl game at MSU. Its not going to happen.

The only way Dan gets fired is if he turns in a Croom type Egg Bowl - and that ain't happening.
I agree with all this, if we beat Arky and Ole Miss he deserves another year, but the problem is I don't have faith in him to make that happen. Im not gonna sit here and say that we wont win those games cause we could win both, handily. But Mullen has shown me no reason to think that. He should be coaching for his job, he's in year 5 and even the most positive of Bulldog fans say we are stuck in neutral. That is a problem.

RougeDawg
11-04-2013, 09:16 AM
Classic anonymity + ambiguity = stupidity

You and the rest of you who think I'm mAking this up are complete ****ing morons. Believe what you want but this is the concensus amongst former players and many influential alumni. But keep being ignorant asshats on here when someone posts what former players are talking about in the M Club during a SEC win against Kentucky.

Let me add that these are the same people who were telling my dad that Crooms was gone in 08. Leo Seal pushed this agenda before his death and the others are keeping the wishes he had about stagnant coaches. Some of you don't have the slightest clue of what goes on behind closed doors. So STFU when you don't have a clue.

And they are all in unison on their thoughts that Dan won with Sly's recruits and he has regressed now that his players are on the field. Nothing that none of us logical thinking individuals haven't observed ourselves.

ShotgunDawg
11-04-2013, 09:17 AM
And around and around we go.

I know enough former players to know that many of them lack perspective and really have no clue.

This discussion is old, do we have to do it everyday?

msugolf
11-04-2013, 09:27 AM
And around and around we go.

I know enough former players to know that many of them lack perspective and really have no clue.

This discussion is old, do we have to do it everyday?

But the guy posting on a message board 50 times a day has perspective?

bluelightstar
11-04-2013, 09:32 AM

We MAY beat Arkansas and will not be favored to beat Ole Miss. Not favored = we don't win. That's the Mullen way.

32 Dive
11-04-2013, 09:32 AM

So true...

Instability with Head Coaches has been our greatest internal resistance, on the path to long term success. Or so, it seems...

bully99
11-04-2013, 09:35 AM
TOUCHE

dawgs
11-04-2013, 09:38 AM
So true...

Instability with Head Coaches has been our greatest internal resistance, on the path to long term success. Or so, it seems...

How many HCs stick around at a program for 10+ years? Only the truly great coaches can continue to get their message across and not stall out over that many seasons. Mullen ain't spurrier/Bowden/bear/etc. and has clearly stalled out at msu.

HancockCountyDog
11-04-2013, 09:38 AM
And they are all in unison on their thoughts that Dan won with Sly's recruits and he has regressed now that his players are on the field. Nothing that none of us logical thinking individuals haven't observed ourselves.

This is something the bears have been spouting off about for years, it concerns me that our own fan base may be believing it. Im not saying there isn't some level of truth to it, but at the same time it just seems we are accepting the reality that the bears have been saying since 2011.

cheewgumm
11-04-2013, 10:08 AM
Why does everyone think it's guaranteed we win the egg bowl? I
Mean I admire your optimism but I see us losing by 10 +

is absolutely no way we fire Mullen if we win 6 games. No chance. None.

preachermatt83
11-04-2013, 10:09 AM
Trust me when I tell you there is a plan in place and striklin has no power in this coaching search.

Thick
11-04-2013, 10:19 AM
Former players are not happy. The deciding factors are Ws vs Ls, Program direction, alums/fanbase, etc. I do think that the wheels are being greased for some changes, but the season has to play out first.

slickdawg
11-04-2013, 10:24 AM
Former players are not happy. The deciding factors are Ws vs Ls, Program direction, alums/fanbase, etc. I do think that the wheels are being greased for some changes, but the season has to play out first.

Bingo.

MarketingBully01
11-04-2013, 10:27 AM
Arkansas sucks. We will beat them. Did you watch the Auburn game last Saturday? They are a joke.

SignalToNoise
11-04-2013, 10:30 AM
Arkansas sucks. We will beat them. Did you watch the Auburn game last Saturday? They are a joke.

You have to consider how the team will hold up over these two ass beatings we are going to take from Bama and aTm.

It's possible they will have quit come Arkansas game.

Eric Nies Grind Time
11-04-2013, 10:30 AM
Bingo.

So this is sounding like the Egg Bowl is win or you're out for Mullen.

Goat Holder
11-04-2013, 10:32 AM
Mullen ain't going anywhere unless we get blown out by Ole Miss. Going 5-7 or 6-6 and beating them at home is acceptable, all day every day. I personally think he's here next year regardless. I have sources too, and they aren't the blowhard former players who's egos hold MSU back more than anything. But alas, 4-8 and a blow out home loss to Ole Miss (right after losing to a terrible Arkansas team with a first year head coach) may get him fired, but anything above that won't. If he beats Arkansas, he may even be able to withstand a loss to Ole Miss, assuming it's not 45-0. 35-21 would be OK.

Just give this argument up.

MarketingBully01
11-04-2013, 10:34 AM
Arkansas will have already quit. I don't forsee two ass beatings these next two weeks. I don't think we win but I know we will show up.

C222
11-04-2013, 10:38 AM
Why does everyone think it's guaranteed we win the egg bowl? I
Mean I admire your optimism but I see us losing by 10 +

And Arkansas considering we've never won in the state of Arkansas.

ckDOG
11-04-2013, 10:45 AM
It's pretty obvious what's going on behind the scenes. Mullen isn't the most likable guy in the world. He's loud, doesn't butter folks up, forgets names, and is considered a yankee. He's not making our money and influential folks feel that they are as special as they think they are. Now that there's a couple of seasons of questionable calls and performance, it's their opportunity to pounce to replace him with somebody that will stroke their egos.

Think about our track record of not firing coaches when they should have been. Jackie was around a couple years too long. Polk. Stans. All should have been canned earlier. I'm exempting Croom because he bought himself extra time with the Liberty Bowl season. What did Jackie, Polk, and Stans have in common? To the best of my knowledge, the influential alumni loved them. Jackie and Polk were already MSU legends and Stans knew how to work the room. Our folks don't fire coaches they care about and have given them more than ample time to turn things around.

That's fine and it's how the world works. I get that. Mullen's downfall will be refusal to play the behind the scenes game to be successful as the HC of an SEC program. It's also likely the reason Mullen wasn't well liked at Florida. I mean, how big of a dick do you have to be when you are winning NCs and producing Heisman candidates for people not to like you personally.

Anyhow, my point is this has far less to do with performance than it does with the fact that single digit BC members simply don't like the man. It is what it is. If they want to fire him, I'm totally fine with it so long as they have a great plan to replace him with Hud or another HC with solid experience and is an instant recruiting upgrade. It has to be instantly explainable from the outside observer - up and coming coaches pay attention to these kinds of things. If they can him and replace him with what basically amounts to a more PC Dan Mullen, I'm going to be disappointed.

engie
11-04-2013, 10:54 AM
You and the rest of you who think I'm mAking this up are complete ****ing morons. Believe what you want but this is the concensus amongst former players and many influential alumni. But keep being ignorant asshats on here when someone posts what former players are talking about in the M Club during a SEC win against Kentucky.

Let me add that these are the same people who were telling my dad that Crooms was gone in 08. Leo Seal pushed this agenda before his death and the others are keeping the wishes he had about stagnant coaches. Some of you don't have the slightest clue of what goes on behind closed doors. So STFU when you don't have a clue.

This is basically what many of us have been relaying for awhile only to constantly hear from geniuses spouting absolutes of what WILL happen 7-8 games into a season...

maroonmania
11-04-2013, 12:29 PM
It's pretty obvious what's going on behind the scenes. Mullen isn't the most likable guy in the world. He's loud, doesn't butter folks up, forgets names, and is considered a yankee. He's not making our money and influential folks feel that they are as special as they think they are. Now that there's a couple of seasons of questionable calls and performance, it's their opportunity to pounce to replace him with somebody that will stroke their egos.

Think about our track record of not firing coaches when they should have been. Jackie was around a couple years too long. Polk. Stans. All should have been canned earlier. I'm exempting Croom because he bought himself extra time with the Liberty Bowl season. What did Jackie, Polk, and Stans have in common? To the best of my knowledge, the influential alumni loved them. Jackie and Polk were already MSU legends and Stans knew how to work the room. Our folks don't fire coaches they care about and have given them more than ample time to turn things around.

That's fine and it's how the world works. I get that. Mullen's downfall will be refusal to play the behind the scenes game to be successful as the HC of an SEC program. It's also likely the reason Mullen wasn't well liked at Florida. I mean, how big of a dick do you have to be when you are winning NCs and producing Heisman candidates for people not to like you personally.

Anyhow, my point is this has far less to do with performance than it does with the fact that single digit BC members simply don't like the man. It is what it is. If they want to fire him, I'm totally fine with it so long as they have a great plan to replace him with Hud or another HC with solid experience and is an instant recruiting upgrade. It has to be instantly explainable from the outside observer - up and coming coaches pay attention to these kinds of things. If they can him and replace him with what basically amounts to a more PC Dan Mullen, I'm going to be disappointed.

What you've written is very much true. Mullen and his BFF Hevesy are not political, likeable type people which (a.) has affected us negatively on the recruiting trail (and that's just a fact with or without a booster "network") and (b.) tends to give you a shorter leash with people see things aren't going well. Its fine as a HC to treat boosters and fans poorly and ignore them if you are winning but doesn't work so well when things aren't going so great. I actually thought Mullen reached out to fans and tried to connect some his first couple of years in laying the foundation but has seemed sort of detached the last couple of seasons. So based on that I'm not surprised that M club folks and influential alumni who Mullen probably won't give the time of day to are not quick to run to his defense. And to Hack's comment from earlier in the thread, I totally disagree, MSU historically of ALL SEC schools has been the MOST patient on pulling the trigger on a HC. For example on a guy like Stans, who had some very nice seasons in the first half of his tenure and was pretty universally liked as a person, can last 14 years even with his program's internal problems that sort of became a soap opera when people are pulling for you and want you to succeed because they genuinely like you.

And Mullen is even different than a guy like Cohen who may not be universally liked but he had a track record coming in as a HC and he is an MSU guy. Of course, everyone loves Cohen now because we see the rise in the status of the program. Unfortunately we aren't really seeing that on the football front. I believe a lot of folks are feeling that there are literally a LOT of coaches out there we could bring in that could win 4 weak OOC games (assuming you schedule them) and then win 2 or 3 SEC games against teams when you catch them on the down cycle. And would probably be easier to live with that type of result anyway if we hadn't just poured 100 million dollars into upgrading our program.

msu4ever
11-04-2013, 12:37 PM
What you've written is very much true. Mullen and his BFF Hevesy are not political, likeable type people which (a.) has affected us negatively on the recruiting trail (and that's just a fact with or without a booster "network") and (b.) tends to give you a shorter leash with people see things aren't going well. Its fine as a HC to treat boosters and fans poorly and ignore them if you are winning but doesn't work so well when things aren't going so great. I actually thought Mullen reached out to fans and tried to connect some his first couple of years in laying the foundation but has seemed sort of detached the last couple of seasons. So based on that I'm not surprised that M club folks and influential alumni who Mullen probably won't give the time of day to are not quick to run to his defense. And to Hack's comment from earlier in the thread, I totally disagree, MSU historically of ALL SEC schools has been the MOST patient on pulling the trigger on a HC. For example on a guy like Stans, who had some very nice seasons in the first half of his tenure and was pretty universally liked as a person, can last 14 years even with his program's internal problems that sort of became a soap opera when people are pulling for you and want you to succeed because they genuinely like you.

And Mullen is even different than a guy like Cohen who may not be universally liked but he had a track record coming in as a HC and he is an MSU guy. Of course, everyone loves Cohen now because we see the rise in the status of the program. Unfortunately we aren't really seeing that on the football front. I believe a lot of folks are feeling that there are literally a LOT of coaches out there we could bring in that could win 4 weak OOC games (assuming you schedule them) and then win 2 or 3 SEC games against teams when you catch them on the down cycle. And would probably be easier to live with that type of result anyway if we hadn't just poured 100 million dollars into upgrading our program.

I can't help but believe these posters aren't on to something....I have no big "behind scenes" contacts, but know a few who do..and, based on their comments...I just can't help but believe somethings need to change in these and other areas...might get time to fix them...might not...we'll see.

maroonmania
11-04-2013, 12:46 PM
I can't help but believe these posters aren't on to something....I have no big "behind scenes" contacts, but know a few who do..and, based on their comments...I just can't help but believe somethings need to change in these and other areas...might get time to fix them...might not...we'll see.

I have no contacts either that matter at the level being discussed and I'm trying to cut back on my posting on this topic because I KNOW things are going to get worse over the next couple of games before they have ANY chance to get better with the Arkansas game. But I will say that as a HC you do have a PR job with your fanbase as well and Dan needs embrace some of that role NOW! The coach Mullen most reminds me of in personality is actually Emory Bellard who was stubborn, hardheaded and arrogant and who wouldn't budge an inch on anything when things started going downhill for him at MSU. I don't think Dan is quite as bad on the PR side as Bellard was but Emory's tenure, which also started with some nice bowl games, ended very badly and I hate to see Mullen just butt heads with people and go down the same path.

Barking 13
11-04-2013, 12:52 PM
I have no contacts either that matter at the level being discussed and I'm trying to cut back on my posting on this topic because I KNOW things are going to get worse over the next couple of games before they have ANY chance to get better with the Arkansas game. But I will say that as a HC you do have a PR job with your fanbase as well and Dan needs embrace some of that role NOW! The coach Mullen most reminds me of in personality is actually Emory Bellard who was stubborn, hardheaded and arrogant and who wouldn't budge an inch on anything when things started going downhill for him at MSU. I don't think Dan is quite as bad on the PR side as Bellard was but Emory's tenure, which also started with some nice bowl games, ended very badly and I hate to see Mullen just butt heads with people and go down the same path.

Nice analogy...

Todd4State
11-04-2013, 01:23 PM
This makes the timing of the "Dan getting an extension" article from Veazey make a little more sense.

Pollodawg
11-04-2013, 01:27 PM
This makes the timing of the "Dan getting an extension" article from Veazey make a little more sense.

Link, please, sir. I would like to read the article.

fishwater99
11-04-2013, 04:03 PM

I am pretty sure we will go the current or former HC route when Dan is canned... Now, we can pay $$ with the SEC TV deal...
There are plenty of coaches how would want to make $2.7 million.

CliffDawg39339
11-04-2013, 04:13 PM

That right losers. We lost. Sack it up like a man, 8 times a year, maybe more than that. Deal with it bitches.

engie
11-04-2013, 04:18 PM
That right losers. We lost. Sack it up like a man, 8 times a year, maybe more than that. Deal with it bitches.

Sack up like a man = Deal with it like a girl and be satisfied no matter what. Totally congruent**

SignalToNoise
11-04-2013, 04:20 PM

Sound advice from a cretin.

geotop
11-04-2013, 04:22 PM
The same group was dancin a jig when we hired Mullen.,,,, now they have 'decided' its time for him to go?

SignalToNoise
11-04-2013, 04:24 PM
The same group was dancin a jig when we hired Mullen.,,,, now they have 'decided' its time for him to go?

No kidding. It just doesn't add up. How can they change their mind after three long years of regression?

MrKotter
11-04-2013, 04:30 PM
Your point is what?

geotop
11-04-2013, 04:32 PM
Your point is what?

Either they were wrong then and right now, or right then and wrong now !

but yeah, lets admit that maybe he wasnt the offensive guru on that florida team.

maybe somebody else was a great 'in-game' coach

engie
11-04-2013, 04:42 PM
Why can't they be RIGHT then and still RIGHT now?

That's like saying someone was "wrong" for being happy we hired Ron Polk in 1976 -- because they were against bringing him back in 02 and were glad when he was finally done in 2008?

I was happy as hell we hired Dan Mullen when we did. He did nothing to disappoint for 2 years. Year 3 was explainable without the clusters that have been years 4 and 5.

Let's keep in mind that the head coach at UF still hasn't lost a single game at Ohio St -- and the DC has already won a Sugar Bowl elsewhere...

BossDawg
11-04-2013, 04:43 PM

Of course. It's basically how every damn fan base acts. Who wouldn't dance a jig with a coach that, after 5 years of Croom, shows clear improvement in year one and then takes the team to a Gator Bowl to pound Michigan in year 2? And who wouldn't want a coach gone after 2 years of squeaking by shitty teams and getting prison raped by teams with a pulse - without any improvement and while apparently napping during halftime of every. single. game?

fishwater99
11-04-2013, 04:58 PM
Either they were wrong then and right now, or right then and wrong now !

but yeah, lets admit that maybe he wasn't the offensive guru on that Florida team.

maybe somebody else was a great 'in-game' coach

Yeah it's pretty apparent that Dan was just ridding Urban's coat-tails from one school to another. And we were dumb enough to pay him like he's a good coach..
Wonder who is laughing all the way to the bank now? $2.7 million, really ??

donald igwebuike
11-04-2013, 05:02 PM

make your way back to Gene's Page and graze w/the remainder of the herd

maroonmania
11-04-2013, 05:27 PM
Yeah it's pretty apparent that Dan was just ridding Urban's coat-tails from one school to another. And we were dumb enough to pay him like he's a good coach..
Wonder who is laughing all the way to the bank now? $2.7 million, really ??

Or maybe Mullen was a very good OC for Meyer at FL and other places but having trouble with being a HC at an SEC school that doesn't offer him all the advantages that he would get at an SEC power school.

preachermatt83
11-04-2013, 06:35 PM
I second the motion!

Westdawg
11-04-2013, 06:43 PM
Or maybe Mullen was a very good OC for Meyer at FL and other places but having trouble with being a HC at an SEC school that doesn't offer him all the advantages that he would get at an SEC power school.

I think you hit on something. There is an obvious gap in our talent from sophomores to seniors. We have known this for two years. It was *cough**cough**cough**cough**cough**cough**cough* first class that was all "his". Our sophs, re. Freshmen, and true freshmen are decent classes but that doesn't give a lot towards maturity on the team and on the field experience

Todd4State
11-04-2013, 06:46 PM
Link, please, sir. I would like to read the article.

You need a subscription to read it, but here you go.

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2013/oct/16/kyle-veazey-signs-of-momentum-being-lost-for-at/

gravedigger
11-04-2013, 06:50 PM
Levity. Outstanding. Great post.