PDA

View Full Version : PSA: If you're traveling, or in Russia,

TheLostDawg
05-05-2020, 01:44 PM
I advise you to stay away from all windows.

https://www.thearticle.com/why-are-russian-doctors-falling-out-of-windows

TheLostDawg
05-05-2020, 01:44 PM
USA today also wrote on this topic: "A Russian paramedic who complained about being forced to work after testing positive for COVID-19 was in critical condition after falling from a hospital window in western Russia, according to multiple media reports. In the last two weeks, two other health care workers who challenged Russian medical authorities fell from windows to their deaths."

FISHDAWG
05-05-2020, 01:47 PM
So Russia has a vaccine ** Now cue Liverpool to lecture Putin about being nice and proper

Liverpooldawg
05-05-2020, 01:55 PM
So Russia has a vaccine ** Now cue Liverpool to lecture Putin about being nice and proper

So you want to throw me out of a window because I disagree with you? You would fit right in over there. Actually that is essentially what y'all are advocating for many people.

FISHDAWG
05-05-2020, 02:27 PM
So you want to throw me out of a window because I disagree with you? You would fit right in over there. Actually that is essentially what y'all are advocating for many people.

This will be the LAST time I EVER respond to your ignorant ass anywhere on this board .... I said you would lecture Putin - not to throw your dumbass out of a window

Edit - to remove what I said where I told you what I really think about you

dawgday166
05-05-2020, 03:17 PM
This will be the LAST time I EVER respond to your ignorant ass anywhere on this board .... I said you would lecture Putin - not to throw your dumbass out of a window

What's wrong with throwing Liverpool out the window?? ******

dawgday166
05-05-2020, 03:18 PM

Seem like Putin figured out a way to keep Covid death numbers down.

Commercecomet24
05-05-2020, 03:22 PM

Tough crowd, tough crowd lol.

FISHDAWG
05-05-2020, 03:25 PM

lol ... because his beloved CNN would probably report that he floated down on the wings of Butterflies

State82
05-05-2020, 05:43 PM

This almost made me lose my Tito's. But I held tight.

msbulldog
05-05-2020, 06:01 PM

Hell, I'd just punch him in the nose!*****

Liverpooldawg
05-05-2020, 06:06 PM

I've been to Russia, I wouldn't lecture Putin. I stand by that statement, all of it.

Liverpooldawg
05-05-2020, 06:09 PM
lol ... because his beloved CNN would probably report that he floated down on the wings of Butterflies

LOL, I take it you weren't on the old political boards. CNN....that is REALLY funny. You don't know how funny, you really don't!

Liverpooldawg
05-05-2020, 06:18 PM
LOL, I take it you weren't on the old political boards. CNN....that is REALLY funny. You don't know how funny, you really don't!

I had to come back and laugh at this again....he thinks I'm a liberal. The old political board people will love that! LOL!

BeardoMSU
05-05-2020, 06:28 PM
I had to come back and laugh at this again....he thinks I'm a liberal. The old political board people will love that! LOL!

I did lol, tbh.

Leeshouldveflanked
05-05-2020, 06:30 PM
Birx says count them.

basedog
05-06-2020, 06:05 AM
Birx says count them.

LOL, +1

BeastMan
05-06-2020, 07:01 AM

https://media.tenor.com/images/76c3fe86b0bb366d0ae96ae585b38fa7/tenor.gif

R2Dawg
05-06-2020, 12:46 PM

LOL. Same in China.

Been to Russia several times on work assignments. You would just as well be thrown out a window as have any Russian medical staff touch you. Town of 40K where I was had a 50yr old ambulance on cinder blocks in parking lot. They are living in 1950 over there except in Moscow and StPet.