PDA

View Full Version : Pretty Cool... Chiefs GM Gives Props to MSU

ShotgunDawg
04-25-2020, 07:57 AM
Recruiting tool...

BTW, Willie comes off as EXTREMELY impressive in this.

msbulldog
04-25-2020, 08:26 AM
Awesome! I don't know who to cheer for anymore MSU have so many pro players!

shoeless joe
04-25-2020, 09:16 AM
Willie is like a lot of physically gifted young athletes. His actions are a reflection of his own perception of what he can get away with. Nothing more nothing less. He knew he was talented enough, especially with our former staff, to act the way he did. Once he sees the difference in talent at the next level I’m sure he’ll censor his own behavior accordingly. He is 100% responsible for his actions while at state but I can’t help but believe that with a Mullen or leach as his coach we as a fan base would have a completely different perception of him because he would have never been allowed to act in the embarrassing fashions in which he chose to act.

R2Dawg
04-25-2020, 09:57 AM
These NFL experts are not sleeping on MSU having top talent any more. They know we are gonna have some.

Excited for Gay. Despite some of his actions, he presented himself well. He is gonna have a big Pro career. The next great Pro LB from MSU - KJ, Bmac, now Gay.

Lord McBuckethead
04-29-2020, 01:27 PM
So Kansas City has two studs that basically grew up within and hour of each other in rural MS. Awesome.

Todd4State
04-29-2020, 03:16 PM
Willie is like a lot of physically gifted young athletes. His actions are a reflection of his own perception of what he can get away with. Nothing more nothing less. He knew he was talented enough, especially with our former staff, to act the way he did. Once he sees the difference in talent at the next level I’m sure he’ll censor his own behavior accordingly. He is 100% responsible for his actions while at state but I can’t help but believe that with a Mullen or leach as his coach we as a fan base would have a completely different perception of him because he would have never been allowed to act in the embarrassing fashions in which he chose to act.

I agree 100%. I blame Moorhead at least 50% for how he acted. Some very simple discipline probably would have resolved his behavior where he was getting personal fouls.

Commercecomet24
04-29-2020, 03:20 PM

I believe this is very accurate.

Cowbell
04-29-2020, 03:27 PM
This will be huge with recruiting - so glad he landed on such a good team.