PDA

View Full Version : Cadaver, as an Old Fat Dog, old being the operative word, I offer this advice.

OldFatDog
11-03-2013, 09:50 PM
Take up fishing. I watched my son catch a really nice catfish at the Rez today. The wind was whipping and I think that I saw some surfers on those damn waves. But he wanted to fish. And he caught one. Fishing is a lot more enjoyable than repeating the same damn thing on a sports message board 423 times a day. Don't live or die with this shit. Get a hobby. Have some fun. Again, just some advice from an old fat dog.

CadaverDawg
11-03-2013, 09:59 PM
Take up fishing. I watched my son catch a really nice catfish at the Rez today. The wind was whipping and I think that I saw some surfers on those damn waves. But he wanted to fish. And he caught one. Fishing is a lot more enjoyable than repeating the same damn thing on a sports message board 423 times a day. Don't live or die with this shit. Get a hobby. Have some fun. Again, just some advice from an old fat dog.

I've got plenty of hobbies. Went to see my niece today, watched a lot of football, ate dinner wi the in-laws, watched a movie with my wife, etc. I'm good, worry about yourself bud. Spend a little less time worrying about me and what I post,

OldFatDog
11-03-2013, 10:10 PM
I've got plenty of hobbies. Went to see my niece today, watched a lot of football, ate dinner wi the in-laws, watched a movie with my wife, etc. I'm good, worry about yourself bud. Spend a little less time worrying about me and what I post,

to spend six hours a day repeating those points. We get it. 1) Mullen sucks. 2) Hudspeth is some combination of Jesus and Saban so he doesn't suck. 3) Running Perkins up the middle sucks. And 4) Mullen really sucks. Come up with some new material. Shit. Miserable ain't no way to go through life. That's all I'm saying. I'm here to help, man. It's going to be alright.

CadaverDawg
11-03-2013, 10:13 PM
to spend six hours a day repeating those points. We get it. 1) Mullen sucks. 2) Hudspeth is some combination of Jesus and Saban so he doesn't suck. 3) Running Perkins up the middle sucks. And 4) Mullen really sucks. Come up with some new material. Shit. Miserable ain't no way to go through life. That's all I'm saying. I'm here to help, man. It's going to be alright.

So you disagree, but instead of providing facts as to why...you just make shit up to try and be cool? Quit reading my posts, or use the block button. I have talked about several other things. And I don't see you calling out others that are repeatedly talking about the same things. I don't care what you want. Provide something to the discussion or STFU.

OldFatDog
11-03-2013, 10:28 PM
So you disagree, but instead of providing facts as to why...you just make shit up to try and be cool? Quit reading my posts, or use the block button. I have talked about several other things. And I don't see you calling out others that are repeatedly talking about the same things. I don't care what you want. Provide something to the discussion or STFU.

stomping your feet, and yelling your lungs out isn't good for your health. I'm just offering some advice. Step away from the computer every once and a while and do something that you enjoy. Surely you don't enjoy constantly bitching. And just so you'll know, I'm trying to kill two birds with one stone here. Help you and get my post count up so I can get to the titty board. Alright, I'll STFU now. Again, just trying to help.

CadaverDawg
11-03-2013, 10:34 PM
Alright, I'll STFU now..

Thanks.

And I always think it's funny how posts on a message board can be viewed as yelling and stomping feet. How about watching Homeland, drinking a sweet tea, and laughing at your obsession with my posts.

bully99
11-03-2013, 10:44 PM
With a name like cadaverdawg, you must be an undertaker. Steve Holland? That you?

CadaverDawg
11-03-2013, 10:46 PM
With a name like cadaverdawg, you must be an undertaker. Steve Holland? That you?

Haha

http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/2012/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/url-1.jpeg

bully99
11-03-2013, 10:52 PM
You can neither confirm nor deny that story. I understand, but he's suppose to be a big State fan and he uses colorful language like you. Hmmmm

ShotgunDawg
11-04-2013, 12:09 AM

I am very interested in hearing about how you did all this and still managed to post so much.

RougeDawg
11-04-2013, 03:17 AM
stomping your feet, and yelling your lungs out isn't good for your health. I'm just offering some advice. Step away from the computer every once and a while and do something that you enjoy. Surely you don't enjoy constantly bitching. And just so you'll know, I'm trying to kill two birds with one stone here. Help you and get my post count up so I can get to the titty board. Alright, I'll STFU now. Again, just trying to help.

We all do things we enjoy. And we all enjoy when Mississippi State is doing well athletically as academically. But there's one thing we under 40 state alumnus refuse to do, is accept mediocrity. **** that. We are a SEC team that should have one of the top 40 programs in the country on a bad year. We don't think a bowl every other year is nice. We don't expect to be bottom of the west and be happy. We played a top 10 team on the road until the last play of the game in week 3! That's the best game we've played all year. We've stained more beds than a frat house the past 12 months, and us younger alum who know we have more talent, are ****ing sick of it.

SignalToNoise
11-04-2013, 09:35 AM
I'm with Old Fat Dawg. I love MSU Football but this season has frustrated me real bad so I am just focusing on a hobby a lot more these days. If you ask me it improved my quality of life by a decent amount.

Barking 13
11-04-2013, 10:46 AM
valium hepls kep mee san e