PDA

View Full Version : Places to Fish

Dawg-gone-dawgs
04-24-2020, 11:29 AM
Anybody know good places to fish for bass in and around the Golden Triangle. My son has really gotten into fishing and it has rekindled my love for fishing. If anyone has a private pond that we could come one afternoon it would be greatly appreciated.

BeastMan
04-27-2020, 02:53 PM
Have you looked at the MS public lakes yalls way? I’ve gotten in to bass fishing the last 5 years and I’m really impressed with how the state maintains and manages these lakes. Also, any public streams could be fun. I’m telling myself I’m doing some small rivers this summer.

stalkingpoon
04-27-2020, 08:34 PM
Look into joining Land-O-Lakes in Brooksville. Large private lake, and we have been hammering the bass this spring.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
04-28-2020, 12:15 PM
Look into joining Land-O-Lakes in Brooksville. Large private lake, and we have been hammering the bass this spring.

will look into that for sure..

Dawg-gone-dawgs
04-28-2020, 12:17 PM
Have you looked at the MS public lakes yalls way? I’ve gotten in to bass fishing the last 5 years and I’m really impressed with how the state maintains and manages these lakes. Also, any public streams could be fun. I’m telling myself I’m doing some small rivers this summer.

Good deal. I have become borderline obsessed..hahaha. Since February I have bought two reels, two rods and an unnecessary amount of tackle.

msstatelp1
04-28-2020, 01:12 PM
... an unnecessary amount of tackle.

No such thing. That pink, black, red, and purple polka-dot crankbait the size of a small airplane may be just what the biggun's want at some point.

BeastMan
04-28-2020, 06:35 PM
Good deal. I have become borderline obsessed..hahaha. Since February I have bought two reels, two rods and an unnecessary amount of tackle.

You sound like me lol. Never have enough rod and reels and tackle

hailstate88
05-21-2020, 10:14 AM
Anybody know good places to fish for bass in and around the Golden Triangle. My son has really gotten into fishing and it has rekindled my love for fishing. If anyone has a private pond that we could come one afternoon it would be greatly appreciated.
Public lakes in that area are great I do well at Columbus

Duckdog
06-10-2020, 09:09 AM
I used to rip the bass on the tenn tom

FISHDAWG
06-10-2020, 12:19 PM
don't overlook the rivers ... fun bass fishing right there as well