PDA

View Full Version : Dark Side of The Ring ....

PKADogs55
04-24-2020, 02:43 AM
You know .. growing up and watching the WWF, NWA, and WCW, if anyone has watched this series ... it's just sad to hear how the wrestlers lives ended ... and we have yet to hear the Owen Hart .. or The Road Warriors stories. We watched these guys on TV years ago ... and had no idea how theirs lives played out. Just sad to know the story now. If the Rockin Roll Express, or the Midnight Express have a show ... Lord I am done. The lives these guys lead .. just horrible.

PKADogs55
04-24-2020, 02:51 AM
BTW .. The Von Erichs ... highest rated show so far .. and that family ... God Bless them.

Captain Falcon
04-24-2020, 07:29 AM
I watched the Chris Benoit episodes. Great doc but it was awful to sit through.

BrunswickDawg
04-24-2020, 07:43 AM
I watched the Chris Benoit episodes. Great doc but it was awful to sit through.

They should have just kept it to 1 episode. It was nice that Chris' oldest kid was able to reconcile with Nancy's sister. Felt bad for him.

Overall the series has been very good. It's been interesting to see guys like Cornett and JR be willing to talk about the outside of the ring stuff. Oh, and Jimmy Snuka definitely killed his girlfriend.

fader2103
04-24-2020, 08:12 AM
Where can you watch these?

BrunswickDawg
04-24-2020, 08:24 AM
Where can you watch these?
VICE network, if you have it.

https://www.vicetv.com

Captain Falcon
04-24-2020, 08:48 AM
VICE network, if you have it.

https://www.vicetv.com

They have also been putting everything on YouTube once it airs.

Gutter Cobreh
04-24-2020, 09:26 AM
You know .. growing up and watching the WWF, NWA, and WCW, if anyone has watched this series ... it's just sad to hear how the wrestlers lives ended ... and we have yet to hear the Owen Hart .. or The Road Warriors stories. We watched these guys on TV years ago ... and had no idea how theirs lives played out. Just sad to know the story now. If the Rockin Roll Express, or the Midnight Express have a show ... Lord I am done. The lives these guys lead .. just horrible.

The Rock n Roll Express are still wrestling. They're old as dirt, but you have to give them credit for going out and still taking those bumps.

sscjr1
04-24-2020, 10:15 AM
The follow up podcast is really good too

PKADogs55
04-25-2020, 04:45 AM
They should have just kept it to 1 episode. It was nice that Chris' oldest kid was able to reconcile with Nancy's sister. Felt bad for him.

Overall the series has been very good. It's been interesting to see guys like Cornett and JR be willing to talk about the outside of the ring stuff. Oh, and Jimmy Snuka definitely killed his girlfriend.

I almost cried. His son is identical to his dad. Had to be hard to even talk about that story.

PKADogs55
04-25-2020, 04:47 AM
The Rock n Roll Express are still wrestling. They're old as dirt, but you have to give them credit for going out and still taking those bumps.

BTW .. who takes a bump better than Ricky Morton?

DeltaChicagoDog
04-25-2020, 07:33 AM
BTW .. who takes a bump better than Ricky Morton?

Er, so to speak.....not sure if double entendre was intended.