PDA

View Full Version : Kicking ass in baseball this year

Activated Alpha
04-23-2020, 11:50 AM
In my quarantined boredom, I have us in first place in the SEC this year by whipping everybody's ass in baseball. We got off to a rocky start in the beginning, but found our stride going into the LSU series where we swept the cornholes. I like to dream....

PKADogs55
04-23-2020, 03:55 PM
Makes you wonder what kind of run we might have made after the TXTech series. I was at both games, and they looked like they were hitting the groove.

Skydawg1
04-23-2020, 06:13 PM
Makes you wonder what kind of run we might have made after the TXTech series. I was at both games, and they looked like they were hitting the groove.I try not to dwell. I was so pumped that we swept that series, then the season ended. Just like that.

PKADogs55
04-24-2020, 02:35 AM
No explanation, but I think this team was hitting their stride. Pitching was about to go insane. Just my opinion.

Tbonewannabe
04-24-2020, 12:18 PM
Honestly, our hitting was good enough to make a run. Not many teams had a lineup with that much hitting talent. Ginn going down might have thrown a wrench in the staff but who knows.

BeardoMSU
04-24-2020, 12:20 PM
Honestly, our hitting was good enough to make a run. Not many teams had a lineup with that much hitting talent. Ginn going down might have thrown a wrench in the staff but who knows.

I'm curious who will come back next year, because our pitching staff has a chance to be absolutely filthy. Hopefully we can match with our bats.

Tbonewannabe
04-24-2020, 01:15 PM
I'm curious who will come back next year, because our pitching staff has a chance to be absolutely filthy. Hopefully we can match with our bats.

Not many teams have a lineup with the talent of TA, Westburg, and Foscue. That is 3 potential All Americans in one lineup.

Homedawg
04-24-2020, 04:38 PM
Not many teams have a lineup with the talent of TA, Westburg, and Foscue. That is 3 potential All Americans in one lineup.

Are you hoping they all three return?? It's not happening.

Rick Danko
04-24-2020, 05:30 PM
It makes me sick to my stomach what could have been for this years team....

Tbonewannabe
04-24-2020, 05:54 PM
Are you hoping they all three return?? It's not happening.

No, I was saying how we missed out this year.

Homedawg
04-24-2020, 07:09 PM
No, I was saying how we missed out this year.

Gotcha. Which had Allen been healthy would be true. The coaching staff had their doubts if he would have returned this year after his injury. Either way, just sick we have no baseball.

Activated Alpha
04-24-2020, 07:23 PM
We know the potential in the pitching staff that will return, but can we see us match that potential with our offense? Is there absolutely no way that Westburg and Foscue return even after NCAA gave everyone an extra year?

PKADogs55
04-25-2020, 04:38 AM
Why would they not return? All 5 rounds of the draft. Passing up a year with State .. to get 35K in AA?? Sorry Single A?