PDA

View Full Version : Abdul Ado has entered the draft......

Hambone
04-23-2020, 10:27 AM
What the hell is going on?

BeardoMSU
04-23-2020, 10:29 AM
Our basketball program is committing Seppuku before our eyes....Jeez

Cooterpoot
04-23-2020, 10:29 AM
He's not going anywhere unless it's out of the country.

TheLostDawg
04-23-2020, 10:30 AM
Did he get an agent?

Ifyouonlyknew
04-23-2020, 10:31 AM
He's getting draft feedback. It hurts nothing to declare. If I'm DJ Stewart I'd enter too so I could get feedback.

BeardoMSU
04-23-2020, 10:34 AM
He's getting draft feedback. It hurts nothing to declare. If I'm DJ Stewart I'd enter too so I could get feedback.

Oh, good. He'll be back then.

The Federalist Engineer
04-23-2020, 11:31 AM
How does our turnover compare around the SEC?

HoopsDawg
04-23-2020, 11:42 AM
How does our turnover compare around the SEC?

Similar but the difference is other SEC programs are bringing in big transfers.

Bothrops
04-23-2020, 12:24 PM
I haven't heard anything from Howland in a while. Is he ok?

maroonmania
04-23-2020, 01:28 PM
I haven't heard anything from Howland in a while. Is he ok?

Starting to think Howland has already retired. Just still drawing a paycheck as our HC. :(

HoopsDawg
04-23-2020, 02:53 PM
Starting to think Howland has already retired. Just still drawing a paycheck as our HC. :(

Leach is in Key West. I wonder if Howland is in Malibu. Good work if you can find it.

Ari Gold
04-23-2020, 02:55 PM
Let’s just shut the program down... ***

maroonmania
04-23-2020, 03:59 PM
Leach is in Key West. I wonder if Howland is in Malibu. Good work if you can find it.

All I know is that I count 5 returning scholarship players coming back WITH Ado for 2020-2021 (Stewart, Molinar, Ado, Post and the transfer Smith). Also have 3 HS signees coming in as of right now. So, unless my numbers are off, currently we have about half a roster for next year. Unless we go on a signing spree we should be able to put like 3 or 4 guys on scholarship next year that previously were non-scholarship walkons.

Ifyouonlyknew
04-23-2020, 04:10 PM
All I know is that I count 5 returning scholarship players coming back WITH Ado for 2020-2021 (Stewart, Molinar, Ado, Post and the transfer Smith). Also have 3 HS signees coming in as of right now. So, unless my numbers are off, currently we have about half a roster for next year. Unless we go on a signing spree we should be able to put like 3 or 4 guys on scholarship next year that previously were non-scholarship walkons.

We have 8 guys now with the high likelihood that #9 is added in the next week. We can only be at 12 scholarships next year so you're looking at 3 guys to add potentially 2 if Woodard come back. It's nowhere near the angst people are making it.

Ari Gold
04-23-2020, 04:15 PM
We have 8 guys now with the high likelihood that #9 is added in the next week. We can only be at 12 scholarships next year so you're looking at 3 guys to add potentially 2 if Woodard come back. It's nowhere near the angst people are making it.

Of course it’s not..

maroonmania
04-23-2020, 04:20 PM

Its definitely not good. The 8 guys include 3 true freshman (only 1 of which anyone should be expected to contribute) and 2 Centers neither of which provide much of any offense. If we feel good with what we will likely have next year, we should have been totally pumped about the IJ Ready, Craig Sword, Gavin Ware, Fred Thomas teams.

Ifyouonlyknew
04-23-2020, 04:27 PM
Its definitely not good. The 8 guys include 3 true freshman (only 1 of which anyone should be expected to contribute) and 2 Centers neither of which provide much of any offense. If we feel good with what we will likely have next year, we should have been totally pumped about the IJ Ready, Craig Sword, Gavin Ware, Fred Thomas teams.

Cam Matthews nobody would be surprised if he played.
Tolu Smith isn't limited on offense.
I'm not trying to tell you how to feel on this team just giving you accurate info. Do with it as you will.

msstate7
04-23-2020, 04:30 PM
I'm not trying to tell you how to feel on this team just giving you accurate info. Do with it as you will.

Where you think the scoring comes from if Woodard isn't back?

Ifyouonlyknew
04-23-2020, 04:36 PM
Where you think the scoring comes from if Woodard isn't back?

I'd have to see what the remaining 3 adds are but Molinar DJ & Tolu are guys who can/will be double digit scorers & Deivon could as well.

Bothrops
04-23-2020, 06:05 PM

It's Santa Barbara. If anyone wants to send me there to find out for everyone, I'd appreciate.

maroonmania
04-23-2020, 06:18 PM

The 2 Centers I was referring to are Ado and Post. I really don't know what Tolu Smith brings to the table since I've never seen him play. I was expecting Smith to be more of a PF though.

HoopsDawg
04-23-2020, 07:35 PM
The 2 Centers I was referring to are Ado and Post. I really don't know what Tolu Smith brings to the table since I've never seen him play. I was expecting Smith to be more of a PF though.

We need a big time transfer to be decent next year.