PDA

View Full Version : Dallas-Dak

TheLostDawg
04-22-2020, 06:50 PM
Do you think Dak is waiting to sign after the draft so he doesn't get locked into traded to a team he doesn't want to play for?

Ifyouonlyknew
04-22-2020, 06:54 PM
Do you think Dak is waiting to sign after the draft so he doesn't get locked into traded to a team he doesn't want to play for?

Nope

Homedawg
04-22-2020, 09:36 PM

There is zero chance he gets traded. None.

Commercecomet24
04-22-2020, 09:40 PM
Nope, Daks not going anywhere.

FISHDAWG
04-23-2020, 07:08 AM
can a franchise tag be traded ? ..... I know, - why would you is what comes to mind but I was just curious

Hambone
04-23-2020, 09:11 AM
No, the tag they put on him protects him from any trade. Teams aren’t allowed to talk to him.

That being said, don’t be surprised if they draft a qb in the later rounds.

Ifyouonlyknew
04-23-2020, 09:15 AM
No, the tag they put on him protects him from any trade. Teams aren’t allowed to talk to him.

That being said, don’t be surprised if they draft a qb in the later rounds.

You can be traded once you've signed the franchise tag. Dak hasn't signed his yet so he can't be traded.

TheLostDawg
04-23-2020, 09:17 AM
I was saying why he didn't sign a deal before the draft would protect him from being traded in the draft.
The reason I asked was I saw a few mock drafts that he was traded. Miami is one off the top of my head that I recall.

RiverCityDawg
04-23-2020, 09:37 AM
I was saying why he didn't sign a deal before the draft would protect him from being traded in the draft.
The reason I asked was I saw a few mock drafts that he was traded. Miami is one off the top of my head that I recall.

Delete that mock draft website from your browser history and never return. The list of reasons why that trade (or any trade involving Dak) wouldn't happen is too long to type.

Tbonewannabe
04-23-2020, 09:54 AM
Delete that mock draft website from your browser history and never return. The list of reasons why that trade (or any trade involving Dak) wouldn't happen is too long to type.

Not sure if even Jerry is dumb enough to trade Dak without a reliable QB on the roster. Dak just had the greatest season stat wise in Cowboys history. People talk shit but other than 1/2 season of Cooper last year, Dak hasn't had great receivers. The Oline has been mediocre for a majority of the last two years. All Dak has done is have the 2nd most TDs of any player in his first four years, behind only Marino, tied with Peyton and Russsell Wilson.

TheLostDawg
04-23-2020, 10:29 AM

Haha alright