PDA

View Full Version : Recruiting wr

TheLostDawg
04-19-2020, 03:52 PM
How long until we land a huge we recruit? Considering we have two wr coaches and an air raid offense, I would think they'd be dying to come play for us. Not to mention big named QB on the team and committed

ZedFedder
04-19-2020, 04:08 PM
How long until we land a huge we recruit? Considering we have two wr coaches and an air raid offense, I would think they'd be dying to come play for us. Not to mention big named QB on the team and committed

I think Leach will land Teddy Knox.

Ari Gold
04-19-2020, 05:55 PM

It’s Apr.
Be patient.
This will be the best WR class (on paper) we have signed in years...

TheLostDawg
04-19-2020, 09:34 PM
It’s Apr.
Be patient.
This will be the best WR class (on paper) we have signed in years...

Well ole Miss sports writers have wasted no time predicting all the top wr in Mississippi go to Oxford

DownwardDawg
04-19-2020, 09:36 PM
Well ole Miss sports writers have wasted no time predicting all the top wr in Mississippi go to Oxford

And WR’s from Texas/Florida will go to MSU. Now you pick.

Ari Gold
04-19-2020, 10:02 PM

What’s new..
there’s other WR in other states

Todd4State
04-19-2020, 10:03 PM

When have they not predicted all the top prospects in the state would go to Ole Miss?

How many times has that ever happened including when they were paying recruits at a massive level? (Hi Chris Jones!)

It's a propaganda technique. They're trying to get our fans worried about our coaches and saying crap like "we really don't need Randy Moss. He's overrated" while at the same time getting their fans excited. Don't pay attention to their crystal balls. They would crystal ball John Bond's son to Ole Miss.