PDA

View Full Version : How many coaches in the country tune into 60 Minutes tonight?

Thick
11-03-2013, 07:52 PM
I hope DM watches it, records it, memorizes it, and tries everything Saban reveals!!

Political Hack
11-03-2013, 08:22 PM
so far I've learned that poor treatment of terrorists who admit to killing Americans is bad...

football lesson is next, but given the first segment I'm not sure we should trust them.

Thick
11-03-2013, 09:08 PM
Pretty good segment, but the key take away is the HC demands the buy-in of the state by everyone. Saban is Saban, and no one can match his intensity or desire of perfection, but I like his approach because it drives results.

The team chant before taking the field is "Get your mind right"!! There's going to be another portion on Saban on Showtime this Wednesday on 60 Minutes Sports!

bully99
11-03-2013, 09:28 PM
You knew if Saban cooperated with sixty minutes it was going to be a puff piece and that's what is was. Saban is at a school that has money, resources, facilities, history, tradition and lots of NFL stars. How many of those do we have. We have coaches on the neverending five year plan.