PDA

View Full Version : Covid -19 update live from New Orleans".......

99jc
04-13-2020, 09:23 PM
End of 2nd week of deployment. Been working 12 hour shifts. Never seen so many dead bodies. Seen many families have to deal with death. Very depressing. Help me to realize priorities in life while I love MSU sports it's just not that important as it was. While I loved Vic Schaffer he can go to Hell for the way he handled his leaving. I think we got a good hire just don't have time to study the situation. Off 1 day then back at it again. Imo I don't see the economy starting back until June at the earliest...hope I'm wrong. All you Dawgs stay safe.

Commercecomet24
04-13-2020, 09:34 PM
Stay safe! Be praying for you!

Dawg2003
04-13-2020, 10:04 PM
Thank you for the update! Stay safe. Thank you for what you are doing.

TUSK
04-14-2020, 03:46 AM
Deployment.
Dead bodies.
Help me to realize priorities in life.
Vic Schaffer can go to Hell for the way he handled his leaving.

You, sir, need to see a few more bodies...

no offence intended. Thank you for your service.

msbulldog
04-14-2020, 05:40 AM
End of 2nd week of deployment. Been working 12 hour shifts. Never seen so many dead bodies. Seen many families have to deal with death. Very depressing. Help me to realize priorities in life while I love MSU sports it's just not that important as it was. While I loved Vic Schaffer he can go to Hell for the way he handled his leaving. I think we got a good hire just don't have time to study the situation. Off 1 day then back at it again. Imo I don't see the economy starting back until June at the earliest...hope I'm wrong. All you Dawgs stay safe.

Stay safe 99 and thank you for what you do.

hacker
04-14-2020, 06:45 AM

I'm curious. The numbers have actually been not growing as much down there over the past week. Is it starting to noticeably slow down?

Dawgface
04-14-2020, 06:51 AM
You, sir, need to see a few more bodies...

Say what? There must be a joke here but I don't see it.

Dawgfan77
04-14-2020, 07:55 AM

Numbers have been going down so unless LDH reporting is wrong I'm curious what area your in. Last told people are being discharged faster than admitted. Just curios

archdog
04-14-2020, 09:21 AM

I have an idea. We should start having fans attend football games this September. Wait, the media wouldn't allow it. (kidding, but some on here still think this)
Stay as safe as you can. Keep updating us on the effort 99jc. We are a long way off from being in a position of relative safety, but we will get through this.