PDA

View Full Version : Players on Twitter

DawgsBite34
11-03-2013, 12:58 PM
Look I don't know how much it plays in, I know what its like to play football and how much time it takes of your life and all, and sometimes you just wanna focus on something else but I cant help but notice. All these guys are happy go lucky on twitter like everything is fine and all of us on here are throwing a fit cause of our coach and how we lost. It may not be true but it makes me wonder if Mullen has lost this team like he's lost the fanbase

BDAWG8
11-03-2013, 01:11 PM
I think these guys are trained to turn the page. If they dwell on this lost then it beats you twice. What happened yesterday is history, it's about moving forward getting ready for the next one.

Coach34
11-03-2013, 02:09 PM
I'd be much more concerned if they were bitching and going nuts on twitter.

If you watched the way the team played- Mullen hasnt lost this team at all.

Tough Dawg
11-03-2013, 02:15 PM
C34----you're wrong on this one.

Dawgfan77
11-03-2013, 02:40 PM

I agree I think they dont give a shit anymore....it will show on Saturday at A & M

Coach34
11-03-2013, 02:45 PM

Maybe- but I see a team playing it's ass off. No coach has lost their team when it plays that hard.

Are there some people unhappy? You damn right they are. And almost all of them are people that arent playing. People sitting their ass on the bench are never happy- winning or losing.

Tough Dawg
11-03-2013, 02:53 PM
These guys play. And play a lot.

Tough Dawg
11-03-2013, 02:55 PM
And you can still play and play your ass off without believing in your coach. That idea doesn't factor as much as people may think. These kids have individual goals and NFL dreams. That's also why they play their ass off.

notsofarawaydawg
11-03-2013, 03:05 PM
And you can still play and play your ass off without believing in your coach. That idea doesn't factor as much as people may think. These kids have individual goals and NFL dreams. That's also why they play their ass off.

Never ceases to amaze me when a MSU fan pulls against his team and coach. Get a ****ing life.

hailmari
11-03-2013, 03:11 PM
I think people are letting those five turnovers define how the entire team played yesterday. The team played pretty good, while one guy coughed the ball up four times and another had it ripped out of his arms. Those mistakes don't mean the team has no respect for Mullen or that they don't care. Blind judgment going on.

Tough Dawg
11-03-2013, 03:16 PM
Never ceases to amaze me when a MSU fan pulls against his team and coach. Get a ****ing life.

Where in that post did I say I was cheering against our players?

Okrastar1
11-03-2013, 05:10 PM
Nick griffin just posted how he wishes he could actually get a chance. So yea the players are chattering!

ShotgunDawg
11-03-2013, 05:22 PM
Nick griffin just posted how he wishes he could actually get a chance. So yea the players are chattering!

So does every other player, even on good teams, that doesn't play a ton. In fact, I would actually be more worried if Griffin didn't say that he wanted a chance. Nothing to see here.

You guys are on a witch hunt.

Dawgowar
11-03-2013, 06:02 PM
You guys are on a witch hunt.

No, they are believing for a magical Unicorn named Hudspeth. He is their Justin Beiber.