PDA

View Full Version : Rosebowl Say Prepareth....

ShotgunDawg
04-04-2020, 05:13 PM
Not gonna give away the entire post but here's the gist.

- Coddling is over

- More players will enter the portal next week

- Some players were locked out of a team meeting after showing up late a few weeks ago.

- Non of it will have to do with the tweet but may be framed that way.(obviously for eligibility reasons and to appeal to pathetic leftist sports writers)

To all this I say GOOD!!!! Clean it up and fix the culture.

Too many turds in the program right now that were failed by the previous staff

Quaoarsking
04-04-2020, 05:19 PM
Sorry Shot, but when you throw unprovoked political attacks into your posts, you are part of the problem.

ShotgunDawg
04-04-2020, 05:23 PM
Sorry Shot, but when you throw unprovoked political attacks into your posts, you are part of the problem.

Huh? What stupid post.

Far left wing sports writers building up the racism angle in Leach's tweet are the problem. Not the reasonable people and that includes Democrats.

Democrats shouldn't be forced to carry the flag of extremism and agree with unreasonable people.

Todd4State
04-04-2020, 05:33 PM
Yeah I'm actually glad he made the tweet. Get rid of the soft ass "woke" players on the team that don't want to work and aren't about Mississippi State.

Leach is going to get us back to what works at MSU- which is HARD work.

ShotgunDawg
04-04-2020, 05:36 PM
Yeah I'm actually glad he made the tweet. Get rid of the soft ass "woke" players on the team that don't want to work and aren't about Mississippi State.

Leach is going to get us back to what works at MSU- which is HARD work.

I hear you but Lovett's situation has virtually nothing to do with Leach's tweet.

Thick
04-04-2020, 05:41 PM
Lovett?s dad wants his ass at OM, and Lovett himself has been nothing short of a lazy, cry baby. He said he was transferring throughout last season. He can FO!

confucius say
04-04-2020, 05:43 PM
Steve has been saying this for over two months. Has said there will be several players, including "key contributors," who would leave the program.

Commercecomet24
04-04-2020, 05:46 PM
Joe destroyed the toughness and culture Mullen's had built. I'm glad Leach is running off the weak minded soft ones. May hurt in short term but will be much better long term.

dawgoneyall
04-04-2020, 05:46 PM

Unprovoked???

Quaoarsking
04-04-2020, 05:48 PM
Huh? What stupid post.

Far left wing sports writers building up the racism angle in Leach's tweet are the problem. Not the reasonable people and that includes Democrats.

Democrats shouldn't be forced to carry the flag of extremism and agree with unreasonable people.

We don't. Horka isn't one of us.

Any "journalist" criticizing Leach over this has a pre-existing beef with Leach (Wolken), a well-known combative troll whose whole shtick is being outlandish (Sharpe), or just a plain idiot who works for an Ole Miss-aligned paper (Horka). None of that has nothing to do with "pathetic leftist sports writers" as you put it.

ShotgunDawg
04-04-2020, 06:28 PM
Lovett?s dad wants his ass at OM, and Lovett himself has been nothing short of a lazy, cry baby. He said he was transferring throughout last season. He can FO!

He better not be immediately eligible.

Hambone
04-04-2020, 06:30 PM
You can count on him being immediately eligible!

He’s going to go the Justin Fields route and claim he’s leaving due to racism. The NCAA won’t even blink an eye.

ShotgunDawg
04-04-2020, 06:31 PM
Joe destroyed the toughness and culture Mullen's had built. I'm glad Leach is running off the weak minded soft ones. May hurt in short term but will be much better long term.

This.

Some of these kids had a shot but had such terrible guidance under Joe, that they never had a chance.

ShotgunDawg
04-04-2020, 06:32 PM

He’s going to go the Justin Fields route and claim he’s leaving due to racism. The NCAA won’t even blink an eye.

Not remotely similar to Fields. The NCAA caving on this one would create an enormous loophole as pretty much anyone can be offended by anything.

Fields was actually personally called a racist name.

FWIW, I don't think he'll get eligibility

Todd4State
04-04-2020, 06:34 PM

Anyone trying to use "race" as an excuse for transferring should not be allowed to be immediately eligible at Ole Miss for obvious reasons.

shoeless joe
04-04-2020, 07:01 PM
Anyone trying to use "race" as an excuse for transferring should not be allowed to be immediately eligible at Ole Miss for obvious reasons.

Exactly.

But don’t be surprised when that excuse is used. Which will further entrench the belief that folks use racism when it is convenient and can benefit themselves. It will unfortunately, also discredit people who are actual victims of true racism.

somebodyshotmypaw
04-04-2020, 07:08 PM
If someone was just looking to be offended, it probably should have been domestic violence victims. Because the meme wasn't racist in any way. It was a joke about murdering your spouse because you were sick of them from the quarantine.

R2Dawg
04-04-2020, 07:14 PM

Agree and this is why Leach is here. When we get rid of the trash, we'll become who we have always been. If any players don't want to work and follow the leadership, good riddance.

BeardoMSU
04-04-2020, 07:16 PM

Lol, indeed.

Dawgcap
04-04-2020, 07:46 PM
Hell I hate any to leave but if they do let them be immediately eligible. It?s not like they were dominant forces here. And if they are better to play them this season than the following.
It?s amazing how some make this an issue but then again the response by several kind of made it even more inevitable. Some dumbasses shitting on a man having a different opinion just keeps the shit stirred. Then watch the media work. Look at some of the responses. It almost makes me feel guilty for knowing it was an innocent joke but if I agree somewhere I might be put in the same category as the ones making shitty remarks at players for having an opinion.

Jarius
04-04-2020, 07:54 PM
I hope he is allowed to play wherever he wants, immediately and I hope it's someone we play against. I love the opportunity to play against a b I t c h

MaroonFlounder
04-04-2020, 08:09 PM
I don't want anyone at MSU that doesn't want to be here, no matter how great or talented they are. Not sure we've seen enough of Fabian to know if this is a big loss.

DawgNsuds
04-04-2020, 08:22 PM

So let me get this straight, we are to believe he was offended by that meme, but is ok with transferring to a school whose whole history is wrapped around "The South Shall Rise Again". Still holding on to the Rebel cause. Why do you think they wear gray pants? Question, where is the indignation for them? My question is why we silently let them shrug it away as nothing? We are the School who snuck away against Governors orders to play in an integrated tournament, WE hired the first AA Head Football Coach in the SEC, WE house the Ulysses S Grant Presidential library, it is time for us to take that moral high ground. Are we perfect no, but I'm tired of being complacent. Now, going to get another beer.

maroonmania
04-04-2020, 08:23 PM
Fields was actually personally called a racist name.

Yea, by some random student if I remember correctly. As pathetic as it would be, I can certainly see a player trying to frame this as a racially insensitive coach to get immediate eligibility somewhere else. Fields should never have been given immediate eligibility at OSU but the NCAA is spineless when it comes to political correctness.

ShotgunDawg
04-04-2020, 08:31 PM
Yea, by some random student if I remember correctly. As pathetic as it would be, I can certainly see a player trying to frame this as a racially insensitive coach to get immediate eligibility somewhere else. Fields should never have been given immediate eligibility at OSU but the NCAA is spineless when it comes to political correctness.

I agree that Fields should've never been given immediately eligibility, but there were actually witnesses to the kid calling him the racist name & the kid was removed from school.

That's a completely different & significantly worse scenario than what Lovett is going to have to sell to the NCAA

If the NCAA gives Lovett immediate eligibility, race baiting will become a THING in college athletics among players that are looking for immediate eligibility after transferring.

The NCAA would be opening a huge can of worms

Percho
04-04-2020, 08:33 PM

He?s going to go the Justin Fields route and claim he?s leaving due to racism. The NCAA won?t even blink an eye.

If so and if I were ML I would go to court for my name.

DeputyDawg94
04-04-2020, 08:36 PM
I don’t follow players so I don’t know exactly what FL said and I don’t care. If he’s leaving so be it.

I would like to go through some of these “offended” peoples play list and see how many songs they have that talk about killing police, killing rival drug dealers and slapping hoes.

ShotgunDawg
04-04-2020, 08:39 PM
I'm guessing Lovett wasn't very well liked by his teammates.

Doesn't see like anyone really wants him back.

LC Dawg
04-04-2020, 09:16 PM
I hope he goes to Ole Miss and I hope he's immediately eligible. That should let Leach know what he's up against from those dickheads in Oxford even if Kiffin does like his tweets.

ShotgunDawg
04-04-2020, 09:18 PM
I hope he goes to Ole Miss and I hope he's immediately eligible. That should let Leach know what he's up against from those dickheads in Oxford even if Kiffin does like his tweets.

I don't know if he ends up at OM.

His dad wanted him at Florida out of HS & he was talking about transferring last year when Deke was his coach. Deke & Buck already know what type of turd he is.

State82
04-04-2020, 09:21 PM

Spot on.

Todd4State
04-04-2020, 10:36 PM

I bet he ends up either at Ole Miss or Memphis.

deadheaddawg
04-04-2020, 10:40 PM
I wish our fans would stop tweeted them (negatively). We want our players "tougher" and I agree they should be....but it goes both ways too. And I know all fanbases have them, but it's still awful to see our fans get on players

Todd4State
04-04-2020, 11:37 PM
I wish our fans would stop tweeted them (negatively). We want our players "tougher" and I agree they should be....but it goes both ways too. And I know all fanbases have them, but it's still awful to see our fans get on players

It's also awful to tell people that you wish that their family members get Coronavirus and die but that didn't stop you on six pack so get off your high horse.

sonof34
04-05-2020, 01:10 PM
I?m confused as to what being a Democrat or republican has to do with anything? Literally people complain about making everything racial when the other half makes everything political. His dad seems nuts he?s listening to his dad too bad so sad move on...westlemania part 1 was solid last night now let?s see if part 2 will be good also

BiscuitEater
04-05-2020, 02:08 PM
Get rid of the soft ass "snowflake" players on the team that don't want to work and aren't about Mississippi State.

Small clarification.

dantheman4248
04-05-2020, 05:11 PM
If he goes to OM I hope he's immediately eligible and we run over his ass every play on Thanksgiving. If he's really leaving because he's too soft then I hope to god he goes and helps lane build that soft trolling mentality there.

ShotgunDawg
04-06-2020, 08:24 AM
If he goes to OM I hope he's immediately eligible and we run over his ass every play on Thanksgiving. If he's really leaving because he's too soft then I hope to god he goes and helps lane build that soft trolling mentality there.

I'm fine with him going to OM but I don't want him immediately eligible because I don't want his behavior rewarded. Creates bigger problems down the road.

ShotgunDawg
04-06-2020, 08:25 AM
Will be interesting to see if we have any more players enter the portal today

basedog
04-06-2020, 08:37 AM

I'm sure, this rule needs an adjustment.

Dawgology
04-06-2020, 08:58 AM
If we have more leave over this then that shows you the mental fortitude of this team and where Moorhead had this team. It would also greatly explain the half-ass, bullshit performance on the field we got regularly.

It's so funny because I saw on twitter several "fans" saying the tweet would have been fine on Washington but it's not here. WTF??!! If a tweet is racist one place it's racist everywhere. If it's NOT racist one place then it's NOT racist anywhere.

We have a whole generation that is so far up their own ass that they can't see reality. Gen Z is going to struggle so hard in the workforce. They are the perfect karma for millenials. mwahahaahahahah

ShotgunDawg
04-06-2020, 08:58 AM
I'm sure, this rule needs an adjustment.

I think they should've frozen everything till school is back in.

The inability for coaches to be around players or talk to them in person is a big issue.

All the professional leagues are currently in a "transaction freeze" & I believe college sports should've taken the same path. At least for the time being.

StateDawg44
04-06-2020, 09:01 AM
If the infamous, questionable (to some) tweet is even mentioned in the consideration of his immediate eligibility, there is absolutely no way the NCAA touches it.

If you actually believe the NCAA will remotely contest anything that has any sort of possible race-related topic then the joke is on you. Do you not realize the blowback that could cause? True or not, if he mentions racism, he'll get the stamp of approval. And unfortunately, the case wouldn't be that hard to build since people still think MS is currently any different than AL or any other states when it comes to racism.

It would be rich and very ironic if he went to OM and did play the racism card to get immediate eligibility. I really couldn't care less if he goes up there and is immediately eligible or not though.

ShotgunDawg
04-06-2020, 09:15 AM
If the infamous, questionable (to some) tweet is even mentioned in the consideration of his immediate eligibility, there is absolutely no way the NCAA touches it.

If you actually believe the NCAA will remotely contest anything that has any sort of possible race-related topic then the joke is on you. Do you not realize the blowback that could cause? True or not, if he mentions racism, he'll get the stamp of approval. And unfortunately, the case wouldn't be that hard to build since people still think MS is currently any different than AL or any other states when it comes to racism.

It would be rich and very ironic if he went to OM and did play the racism card to get immediate eligibility. I really couldn't care less if he goes up there and is immediately eligible or not though.

I don't think he gets immediate eligibility.

To do so the NCAA would have to interpret something non-racist as racist, thus opening up pandora's box for other transfers & there is a entirely too much public information available for the NCAA to realize that Lovett & his family weren't acting in good faith with their claim. Twitter is stock full of Lovett signing day shenanigans a few years & ago & there is a good bit of info that he was looking to get out before Leach's tweet.

I'd give him about a 15% chance of getting immediate eligibility.

StateDawg44
04-06-2020, 09:44 AM
I don't think he gets immediate eligibility.

To do so the NCAA would have to interpret something non-racist as racist, thus opening up pandora's box for other transfers & there is a entirely too much public information available for the NCAA to realize that Lovett & his family weren't acting in good faith with their claim. Twitter is stock full of Lovett signing day shenanigans a few years & ago & there is a good bit of info that he was looking to get out before Leach's tweet.

I'd give him about a 15% chance of getting immediate eligibility.

It works the other way around rather than your biased MSU "fan" opinion. What you think or I think doesn't matter.

The bolded is just flat out wrong. What you are saying would require the NCAA to tell FL what he is feeling or not feeling. Whether it is actually racism or not.

Unfortunately, anything dealing with racism is pandora's box. The box has been and will remain open. Before the transfer portal was even a thing. But there isn't a committee anywhere in America that will dismiss a kids or an adult's "feelings" and say they are wrong. Who are they to say the opposite? That would toss the NCAA inside Pandora's box. They will not do that to themselves. Period. It is what it is.

ShotgunDawg
04-06-2020, 09:50 AM
It works the other way around rather than your biased MSU "fan" opinion. What you think or I think doesn't matter.

The bolded is just flat out wrong. What you are saying would require the NCAA to tell FL what he is feeling or not feeling. Whether it is actually racism or not.

Unfortunately, anything dealing with racism is pandora's box. The box has been and will remain open. Before the transfer portal was even a thing. But there isn't a committee anywhere in America that will dismiss a kids or an adult's "feelings" and say they are wrong. Who are they to say the opposite? That would toss the NCAA inside Pandora's box. They will not do that to themselves. Period. It is what it is.

Want to make a ban bet?

If he gets immediate eligibility, then I'll take a break for a month & if he doesn't you take a break for month.

You in?

I think Fields getting eligible was pretty weak by the NCAA & this fall WAAAYY below that. I think he sits

StateDawg44
04-06-2020, 11:00 AM
Want to make a ban bet?

If he gets immediate eligibility, then I'll take a break for a month & if he doesn't you take a break for month.

You in?

I think Fields getting eligible was pretty weak by the NCAA & this fall WAAAYY below that. I think he sits

Actually, I know I said I don't care about making this bet in my other post in another one of your threads. I'll go and edit that out so that there isn't any sort of confusion.

But YES. Let's do this. Mark it for the record.

No posting for you for a month if he DOES get immediate eligibility as long as he goes to a D1 school.

No posting for me for a month if he DOES NOT get immediate eligibility as long as he goes to a D1 school.

ShotgunDawg
04-06-2020, 11:37 AM
Actually, I know I said I don't care about making this bet in my other post in another one of your threads. I'll go and edit that out so that there isn't any sort of confusion.

No posting for you for a month if he DOES get immediate eligibility as long as he goes to a D1 school.

No posting for me for a month if he DOES NOT get immediate eligibility as long as he goes to a D1 school.

Sounds good.

You're on!

MaroonFlounder
04-06-2020, 01:17 PM

A freshman OL just entered.

Commercecomet24
04-06-2020, 01:27 PM
I don't care what type of business you're in. Anytime there's a new chief there's always some "pruning of the orchard". It happens.

BB30
04-07-2020, 09:14 AM
If we have more leave over this then that shows you the mental fortitude of this team and where Moorhead had this team. It would also greatly explain the half-ass, bullshit performance on the field we got regularly.

It's so funny because I saw on twitter several "fans" saying the tweet would have been fine on Washington but it's not here. WTF??!! If a tweet is racist one place it's racist everywhere. If it's NOT racist one place then it's NOT racist anywhere.

We have a whole generation that is so far up their own ass that they can't see reality. Gen Z is going to struggle so hard in the workforce. They are the perfect karma for millenials. mwahahaahahahah

Hell, the baby boomers started all of this. Flower Children during the VTM war are now many of the professors pushing this ideology. You boomers also raised these Millennials and GEN Zers.

Thanks Boomers, you gifted us PC.

TALL DAWG
04-09-2020, 09:07 PM
Hell, the baby boomers started all of this. Flower Children during the VTM war are now many of the professors pushing this ideology. You boomers also raised these Millennials and GEN Zers.

Thanks Boomers, you gifted us PC.

Well...Goldy Locks said we would see a lot of significant football players enter the
transfer portal this week. Thus far we?ve had one added of which I knew nothing about.
I guess they will all hit tomorrow***

StateDawg44
04-23-2020, 07:22 AM

Sounds good.

You're on!

https://247sports.com/college/mississippi-state/Article/FSU-football-Fabien-Lovett-Mike-Leach-Mississippi-State-tweet-transfer--146338916/

Just solidifying his case for the NCAA to not be able to refute it.

Todd4State
04-23-2020, 07:52 AM
https://247sports.com/college/mississippi-state/Article/FSU-football-Fabien-Lovett-Mike-Leach-Mississippi-State-tweet-transfer--146338916/

Not surprising. Glad he "feels right" about Native Americans though.

ShotgunDawg
04-23-2020, 07:54 AM

I think you’re going to win this bet due to COVID if for no other reason.

However, this is a garbage interview with no knew information. The kid has chosen to throw an ignorant, innocent man under the bus for his own personnel gain. That displays the character of this kid.

Good people don’t do this. What disappoints me is the lack of follow up questions by these writers when there is clear evidence that he was planning to transfer before the tweet.

StateDawg44
04-23-2020, 07:56 AM
I think you’re going to win this bet due to COVID if for no other reason.

However, this is a garbage interview with no knew information. The kid has chosen to throw an ignorant, innocent man under the bus for his own personnel gain. That displays the character of this kid.

Good people don’t do this. What disappoints me is the lack of follow up questions by these writers when there is clear evidence that he was planning to transfer before the tweet.

How is COVID going to affect it? Do you think they just going to give everyone a free pass this year who wants to transfer?

I don't disagree with what you are saying about the situation.

ShotgunDawg
04-23-2020, 07:59 AM
How is COVID going to affect it? Do you think they just going to give everyone a free pass this year who wants to transfer?

According to Rosebowl, the NCAA is likely going to rubber stamp all transfers this year due to COVID

StateDawg44
04-23-2020, 08:13 AM

Yeah, I personally dgaf about why or what happens to him. Even more so now that he chose FSU.

I was just posting to show how that type of "ammunition" will always trump anything the NCAA decision-makers believe to be true because of the shit storm it would cover them in for contesting a player claiming racism is involved in their transfer. True or not, they will never contest it.

Hambone
04-23-2020, 09:09 AM
People that honestly think he wouldn’t gain immediate eligibility over this is making me laugh.

The NCAA will not open up themselves to any actions from the NAACP. You better bet your sweet ass if he was ruled ineligible they would open up a case on his belhalf immediately.

Question now is, when does this ban start?

Dawgology
04-23-2020, 09:22 AM

Lol. What a dingle-berry twat stick.

Bass Chaser
04-23-2020, 09:23 AM
Not sure why the point of FSU being the Seminoles keeps being brought up. They have a letter from the tribe that allows the use of Seminoles.

StateDawg44
04-23-2020, 09:35 AM
People that honestly think he wouldn?t gain immediate eligibility over this is making me laugh.

The NCAA will not open up themselves to any actions from the NAACP. You better bet your sweet ass if he was ruled ineligible they would open up a case on his belhalf immediately.

We didn't necessarily set a start date.

I propose starting it on the first day of kickoff this season. I know he won't go for that though.

RiverCityDawg
04-23-2020, 09:39 AM

I propose starting it on the first day of kickoff this season. I know he won't go for that though.

Are y'all calling it off if/when the NCAA passes the rule that any player in good academic standing can transfer once in their career without sitting out? Because I think that's happening.

ShotgunDawg
04-23-2020, 09:41 AM

I'm not doing it during football season. I said I'll ban myself for a month. I didn't say when. I refuse to ban myself during the actual season. That would suck for this board, as a I do create many good topics to discuss.

If he gets clearance before the season, then we'll start it then.

I'll ban myself for a month at a mutually agreed upon time.

ShotgunDawg
04-23-2020, 09:43 AM
Are y'all calling it off if/when the NCAA passes the rule that any player in good academic standing can transfer once in their career without sitting out? Because I think that's happening.

I said the bet was off if that rule passes since that rule would ruin the spirit & point of the bet. However, if that rule fails but he gets cleared due to a COVID rubber stamp, then I still get banned

StateDawg44
04-23-2020, 09:43 AM

We touched on that situation. Never resolved it though.

A poll may be required.

Am I an ass if I don't drop it? Or is he a welch for not owning up to it.

We all know what the outcome would have been if the rule wasn't going to get passed. The bet that he proposed was low hanging fruit and I hesitated but decided to jump on it because it's a no brainer.

StateDawg44
04-23-2020, 09:44 AM
I said the bet was off if that rule passes since that rule would ruin the spirit & point of the bet. However, if that rule fails but he gets cleared due to a COVID rubber stamp, then I still get banned

You don't get to make the decision.

ShotgunDawg
04-23-2020, 09:46 AM
You don't get to make the decision.

Yeah I do because I'm the one banning myself.

The new legislation is an unforseen circumstance that alters the spirit & point of the bet.

StateDawg44
04-23-2020, 09:47 AM
Yeah I do because I'm the one banning myself.

The new legislation is an unforseen circumstance that alters the spirit & point of the bet.

So like a QB getting hurt in a game that one may bet on?

Vegas don't forgive that.

ShotgunDawg
04-23-2020, 09:50 AM
So like a QB getting hurt in a game that one may bet on?

Vegas don't forgive that.

The bet was "He gets cleared due to the Leach tweet"

It's the right thing to do to keep the bet as close those parameters as possible.

I understand you don't like me, but that's not what this is about. This is an actual bet based upon Lovett getting cleared due to the Leach tweet.

The potential new legislation has nothing to with the Leach tweet & thus would make determining the outcome of the bet impossible.

RiverCityDawg
04-23-2020, 09:53 AM

It's the right thing to do to keep the bet as close those parameters as possible.

I understand you don't like me, but that's not what this is about. This is an actual bet based upon Lovett getting cleared due to the Leach tweet.

The potential new legislation has nothing to with the Leach tweet & thus would make determining the outcome of the bet impossible.

For what's it's with, I tend to agree with Shotgun here. I was interested in y'all's bet because you both made good points and I could see it going either way. Seems like bad faith to try and hold him to it when the NCAA passes a rule that makes his immediate eligibility a certainty regardless of the circumstances. Just my 2 cents.

StateDawg44
04-23-2020, 09:54 AM
Aight I'll drop it if so.

StateDawg44
04-23-2020, 10:01 AM

And no the bet wasn't that he got cleared due to the leach tweet.

That's what you tried to change it to.

The bet was that he is ruled eligible immediately or not ruled eligible immediately. We even cleared that because there was never any official announcement stating that Justin Fields was cleared due to the racist fan in the crowd.

Todd4State
04-23-2020, 11:55 AM
Not sure why the point of FSU being the Seminoles keeps being brought up. They have a letter from the tribe that allows the use of Seminoles.

If someone is so sensitive to racism that they use it as an excuse you would think it would apply to all things.

Matt3467
04-23-2020, 12:14 PM
People that honestly think he wouldn?t gain immediate eligibility over this is making me laugh.

Yea and Leach is raked over the coals in the media. We don't need anymore publicity over this. Leach is innocent but that's not how it will be seen.

Bothrops
04-23-2020, 12:18 PM

This. How can he claim racism over that bullshit and go play for a team who's mascot depicts native Americans? I say he's the real racist***

Bothrops
04-23-2020, 12:20 PM

You're supposed to play along, ****!

Cooterpoot
04-23-2020, 12:41 PM
Why y'all keep worrying about this? Everybody knew he had family issues. Those issues won out. Let him move on. Not worth all this BS.

Indndawg
04-23-2020, 12:45 PM
Reading this thread, I'm seeing the method to Cohen's madness during the hiring process. He wanted a 180* departure from Coach Hug It Out. I criticized Cohen's slowness on hiring for ineptitude, I was so wrong. He have a Croom level discplinarian that can actually coach and plan a game strategy. Props to JC

maroonmania
04-23-2020, 01:14 PM

Yep, the NCAA is one of the most left-wing, politically correct entities around (which most in academia are). No way were they not going to give immediate eligibility over the joke tweeted if someone wanted it. Any kind of circumvented correlation to race would be enough. I mean this is the same organization that won't allow events in MS due to the stupid flag issue.