PDA

View Full Version : Severe Weather Round 2

starkvegasdawg
03-25-2020, 08:15 AM
This Saturday looks to have another severe weather threat. This one looks to encompass most of MS north of Highway 82. The good news is, that for now at least, this one does not look to have the tornado threat yesterday did. Just have to monitor things and see how they trend. Models are still not in agreement on timing so I'll hold off mentioning that.

One quick bump from the thread yesterday. Trying to find a way to take my live stream video from twitter and convert to a format that will upload on YouTube. I've been told it downloads as a .ts file and YouTube won't accept that. I'm hoping somebody on this board knows a work around for that because i badly want to take a portion of that stream and put it on our chase team page.

mcain31
03-25-2020, 08:18 AM
Convert to .mp4 or .mov file

starkvegasdawg
03-25-2020, 08:50 AM
Convert to .mp4 or .mov file

For those of us whose electronics constantly blink 12:00 how do you do that? I don't have any sort of editing software at all.

Dawgology
03-25-2020, 09:01 AM
For those of us whose electronics constantly blink 12:00 how do you do that? I don't have any sort of editing software at all.

There is a free software out there that is pretty good called Handbrake. It is free to download and safe. Just follow the instructions on how to convert. Basically you will select the video you want to convert, tell it what format you want it in (mov), and then click on where on your computer you want to save it.