PDA

View Full Version : So Glad that Cam, Manziel, AB, & Winston Don't Have Jobs

ShotgunDawg
03-24-2020, 07:45 PM
I love to see selfish, immature people fail & love just as much to see mature leaders that handle themselves in a team oriented way & give credit to others succeed.

The NFL is the ultimate meritocracy & I'm excited that selfish, "me players" were weeded out this off season

The longer I observe this stuff & business in general, the more I realize that "flash" doesn't last. Not doing it the right way doesn't last. Authenticity last, teamwork last, transparency last, vulnerability last, substance last.

I mean, who couldn't have seen it coming?

https://media.golfdigest.com/photos/5d7b9eb4a34c56000851fa95/master/w_768,c_limit/EEWLQGgWwAE1mmZ.jpeg

Jack Lambert
03-24-2020, 08:23 PM
Cam and Winston will have jobs.

msstate7
03-24-2020, 08:28 PM
Cam and Winston will have jobs.

And AB would too if he weren't borderline insane.

MetEdDawg
03-24-2020, 08:39 PM
Cam will end up with the Chargers I think. Winston ends up potentially in Oakland, maybe Miami if they don't get Tua.

Heard good discussion the other day on Golic and Wingo. They were talking about the number of mediocre to decent QBs out there. You have guys like Foles and Garrapolo taking teams to Super Bowls. Do you really need to be held hostage by this insane QB salaries anymore? Can you get there with a young kid or a Top 20 QB and put better parts around them?

Interesting discussion I thought.

msstate7
03-24-2020, 08:48 PM
Cam will end up with the Chargers I think. Winston ends up potentially in Oakland, maybe Miami if they don't get Tua.

Heard good discussion the other day on Golic and Wingo. They were talking about the number of mediocre to decent QBs out there. You have guys like Foles and Garrapolo taking teams to Super Bowls. Do you really need to be held hostage by this insane QB salaries anymore? Can you get there with a young kid or a Top 20 QB and put better parts around them?

Interesting discussion I thought.

49ers' style will make this a good debate. They won with defense, running the ball, and short passes to receivers that were excellent in YAC.

bulldawg28
03-25-2020, 09:23 AM
You're wasting energy celebrating another man's struggle especially since two of the three will have jobs soon.

bluelightstar
03-25-2020, 09:23 AM
This is a sad thread

ShotgunDawg
03-25-2020, 09:42 AM
You're wasting energy celebrating another man's struggle especially since two of the three will have jobs soon.

They may have jobs soon, but all have been humbled.

ShotgunDawg
03-25-2020, 09:43 AM
This is a sad thread

Better than no threads at all. This board has sucked lately with people just freaking out about something they can’t control.

Just thought we have discussions

StateDawg44
03-25-2020, 09:56 AM
They may have jobs soon, but all have been humbled.

I think a normal person would be, but I doubt these two have been humbled. Winston mayyyybe.

Cam will still want people to kiss him on the hand wherever he falls.