PDA

View Full Version : We were the better team Saturday

Jdawg
11-03-2013, 09:30 AM
We should have won that game without the turnovers. I think we show up and beat A&M and then we beat the Pigs and the Bears to win 7. I'm making reservations for Nashville and the Music city bowl. Who's with me?

civildawg
11-03-2013, 09:32 AM
So when we lose the next 3 out of 4 or even all 4 what are you going to come here saying? Dan will turn it around next year or the year after that?

BogeyGolfer
11-03-2013, 09:53 AM
To beat SC on the road than A&M, no way in hell our DL can contain their offense... It will be ugly.

DawgsBite34
11-03-2013, 10:11 AM
If Dan will call some decent plays and do what we do, which is run the ball, Keep Manziel off the field as much as possible we can beat them. Mike Evans is better than any DB we have though so all we can do is put our best one on him which is Jamerson Love or Calhoun give him some safety help and hope for the best. We should beat Arky, and TSUN will be a fight. All that is a big IF though it all depends on Dan. And we all know how awful he's been this year.

engie
11-03-2013, 10:12 AM
We matched up the best with Carolina of any team we had remaining...

Arkansas is a toss up that I'm leaning toward a win. The rest are going to get ugly.

EnterpriseDawg
11-03-2013, 10:14 AM
We should have beaten OSU, AU, LSU and now USC. Guess what? We didn't and I'm tired of listening to people polish this turd of a season. We sound like OM with all their moral victories and its imbarrassing.

SignalToNoise
11-03-2013, 10:15 AM
We should have won that game without the turnovers. I think we show up and beat A&M and then we beat the Pigs and the Bears to win 7. I'm making reservations for Nashville and the Music city bowl. Who's with me?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soXMCkoWfQo

DownwardDawg
11-03-2013, 10:24 AM
aTm will cover that 19 point spread.

geotop
11-03-2013, 10:36 AM
Reading the boxscore, you are right, we whupped 'em.

23 1st downs vs 12
Rushing equal
Passing 235 vs 147

We even completed more passes than they threw.
28-43 Vs 10-20

All we gotta do is eliminate turnovers and we beat anybody

I read in the paper that Mullen said "that's what they gave us" speaking of the short horizontal passes

Ronny
11-03-2013, 10:49 AM
.. better team Sat is like claiming Foghat was better than Led Zeppelin.

TaxSetUs
11-03-2013, 11:05 AM
My koolaid keg is drained after yesterday. We beat the Hogs and lose the rest. If you disagree please use some logic and explain why I am wrong.

maroonmania
11-03-2013, 01:41 PM
To beat SC on the road than A&M, no way in hell our DL can contain their offense... It will be ugly.

Yep, in the words of another coach SC WAS who we thought they were and we let them off the hook with 5 turnovers. They absolutely were our best chance at a win until the Arkansas game. We simply can't score enough to have a legitimate shot against A&M. You have NO chance to beat A&M with JFF if you don't score in the 40s. And there is no use in talking about Bama.

C222
11-03-2013, 02:08 PM
SC is way better. A&M will beat us by 21+. We just aren't very good. I think OM will be our only chance for a W only because it's at home. I just hope the team hasn't mailed it in by then.