PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys place franchise tag on Dak Prescott...

MedDawg
03-16-2020, 09:54 AM
https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/cowboys/2020/03/16/dallas-cowboys-dak-prescott-franchise-tag-contract-jerry-jones/4975942002/

BeardoMSU
03-16-2020, 09:55 AM
Today is a soft deadline, tho. Still expect him to have a deal by camp.

TheLostDawg
03-16-2020, 10:48 AM
Hopefully not. I wouldn't be upset for him to be there another year then go to the saints or (enter your team here). This is probably the last year the cowboys have a solid line because they don't know how to manage paying players.

viverlibre
03-16-2020, 07:35 PM
Even if the Cowboys suck, he'd still be the QB of boyz. The most popular professional franchise in the world. Better to be on sucky Dallas teams that to be on good teams in Buffalo, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Tampa, etc (if any of those teams were good - other Bills who were decent last year).

Cowbell
03-16-2020, 10:19 PM
Cowboy fans collectively are worse than Jerry himself. It is absolutely baffling how many fans think Dak is a loser QB. I want to punch people when I go to games and read internet threads. They think they deserve better. I honestly hope he gets traded to a team that would appreciate him. The amount of bashing Dak reached new highs around here today. They all forget he is the most underpayed player in the league until today.

viverlibre
03-17-2020, 08:42 PM
Cowboy fans collectively are worse than Jerry himself. It is absolutely baffling how many fans think Dak is a loser QB. I want to punch people when I go to games and read internet threads. They think they deserve better. I honestly hope he gets traded to a team that would appreciate him. The amount of bashing Dak reached new highs around here today. They all forget he is the most underpayed player in the league until today.

In the early years of Romo becoming a starter, he got the same kind of hate, but eventually won people over.

Dak's play this past season was disappointing at times when he did make the big play(s) in a couple of big games to get the win. Plays in big games like Brady, Rodgers and Brees have made many times over the years. I think he is continuing to improve and will only get better.

Cowbell
03-17-2020, 10:20 PM
In the early years of Romo becoming a starter, he got the same kind of hate, but eventually won people over.

Dak's play this past season was disappointing at times when he did make the big play(s) in a couple of big games to get the win. Plays in big games like Brady, Rodgers and Brees have made many times over the years. I think he is continuing to improve and will only get better.

More people disliked Romo than did like him, even in the end. I live here. These fans have Vastly unrealistic expectations.