PDA

View Full Version : Where's the toilet paper thread

Cooterpoot
03-12-2020, 03:56 PM
Post any stores you come across with toilet paper. Gotta talk about something.

Pinto
03-12-2020, 03:58 PM
I shit in the woods/bushes like a real man. Saves money.

My neighbors flowers have never looked better.

dawgoneyall
03-12-2020, 05:08 PM
Rebel Rags perhaps.

Haven't been there but heard.....

99jc
03-12-2020, 05:49 PM
I bought 10 cases 2 weeks ago. Yes I'm greedy.

Skydawg1
03-12-2020, 05:50 PM
I'm not giving up my asswipe source! Pound sand!**

Jack Lambert
03-12-2020, 06:08 PM

Rammey's had toilet paper enough for Brandon this morning.

Jack Lambert
03-12-2020, 06:09 PM
Here is a idea. Buy paper napkins for the emergency. They come by the 1000's cheap.

Pinto
03-12-2020, 08:27 PM
Just saw a woman buy 8 packs 12 roll toilet paper. What the hell people.

BrunswickDawg
03-12-2020, 08:36 PM
I walked in from work tonight and found none in the house. The local Winn Dixie had 3 packs of Charmin and a whole row of Cottonelle. Obviously, the citizens of Brunswick, Ga have discerning asses and are too good for Cottonelle.

MaroonFlounder
03-13-2020, 08:04 AM

I try to time my shitz to happen prior to shower time. That way I clean my ass with a washcloth.

Sometimes it doesn't work out right, though. I had to sacrifice my briefs and one of my socks in a Texaco restroom in Durant, MS one time.

99jc
03-13-2020, 08:37 AM
I try to time my shitz to happen prior to shower time. That way I clean my ass with a washcloth.

Sometimes it doesn't work out right, though. I had to sacrifice my briefs and one of my socks in a Texaco restroom in Durant, MS one time.

Lol

ShotgunDawg
03-13-2020, 08:38 AM
Unlike hurricanes, this is going to stick around for a while

yes, people will be ridiculous in the short term, but the idiots won't need toilet paper for a while, so once the new shipment comes in, there should be plenty to buy

trojandawg
03-13-2020, 10:11 AM
that's the problem there. not enough for production for that crap.

Commercecomet24
03-13-2020, 11:18 AM
A classic!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-TMV8Yz9wo

Joebob
03-13-2020, 10:16 PM
I walked in from work tonight and found none in the house. The local Winn Dixie had 3 packs of Charmin and a whole row of Cottonelle. Obviously, the citizens of Brunswick, Ga have discerning asses and are too good for Cottonelle.

Charmin is out of stock at the Walmarts here in the Dallas area too. Small amounts of of other brands, but no Charmin.

Dawgbite
03-14-2020, 09:20 AM
I wait and poop at work.

Jack Lambert
03-14-2020, 04:16 PM
Go to any Kroger in the morning and they will have some. By the end of the day they will be gone. Rameys in Brandon had a good supply yesterday but this afternoon it was getting low.

Jack Lambert
03-14-2020, 04:17 PM

yes, people will be ridiculous in the short term, but the idiots won't need toilet paper for a while, so once the new shipment comes in, there should be plenty to buy

The rush will be over in a few days. Then it will get back to normal. Everyone would have gotten their 14 days supply and it will go back to normal.

starkvegasdawg
03-14-2020, 04:36 PM
Go to any Kroger in the morning and they will have some. By the end of the day they will be gone. Rameys in Brandon had a good supply yesterday but this afternoon it was getting low.

What I did this morning. Was there bright and early and got myself a pack and a pack for my mom. Even at 7:30 it was severely picked over.

RocketDawg
03-14-2020, 05:05 PM

True. I read an article this morning that there's a toilet paper manufacturer somewhere in Alabama (who knew?) that said they could meet the demand.

Jack Lambert
03-14-2020, 05:36 PM
What I did this morning. Was there bright and early and got myself a pack and a pack for my mom. Even at 7:30 it was severely picked over.

Last Saturday Kroger in Brandon was low on everything. I went by there Sunday morning after church and the shelves were restocked. I think it is a hit and miss.

yjnkdawg
03-14-2020, 07:03 PM
There is no tp manufacturing shortage. Just enough people freaking out, who want to get a year's supply, or a few who think that maybe they can resell it at a big profit. So that's the problem on the inconsistency on the availability. Panic and/or greed.

msbulldog
03-15-2020, 07:02 AM
True. I read an article this morning that there's a toilet paper manufacturer somewhere in Alabama (who knew?) that said they could meet the demand.

I deal with paper mills in my business and right off the top of my head I can think of a tissue mill in La Grange Ga. and one in Crossett Ar. Believe me there are plenty more out there and believe me they turn out a bunch of toilet paper daily. They run 24/7 and only shut down for maintenance, typically 10 or 12 hrs every 1 1/2 month or so. We are not going to ever run out of toilet paper.

DownwardDawg
03-15-2020, 07:35 AM
There is no tp manufacturing shortage. Just enough people freaking out, who want to get a year's supply, or a few who think that maybe they can resell it at a big profit. So that's the problem on the inconsistency on the availability. Panic and/or greed.

There was never a .22 ammo manufacturing shortage either, and that was the craziest thing ever. The manufacturers were pumping it out at an all time high rate. People freak out and cause these shortages.

Jack Lambert
03-15-2020, 08:33 AM
Just got back from Kroger in Brandon. They have plenty of water, some toilet paper, Steaks. No other meats or eggs. You can buy all the beer and tylenol you want. I did managed to get my hand on flushable butt wipes. I went to Ebay for shit and giggles to see about lysol. I will never in my life pay that kind of money they are auctioning.

hacker
03-15-2020, 08:37 AM
Kroger Brandon Spillway is decent this morning but everybody's still buying 3 big packs of TP so I don't know how long it'll stay stocked

schddog72
03-16-2020, 12:14 PM
Think I'm going to be forced to look into the 2-sided variety.