PDA

View Full Version : No more fans at SEC tourny after tonight

bullygrowl
03-11-2020, 08:18 PM
per Sankey on Espn

TNDawg35
03-11-2020, 08:24 PM
Hell Sankey done dropped the no more fans on any SEC even on Campus til March 30th...

RocketDawg
03-11-2020, 08:55 PM
And the NBA is suspending the rest of the season after a player tests positive for the virus.

msstate7
03-11-2020, 08:58 PM
And the NBA is suspending the rest of the season after a player tests positive for the virus.

I know he'll get world class medical treatment, which he should, but I would've been very interested in how long and severe the virus hit him (healthy, young man)

the_real_MSU_is_us
03-11-2020, 09:13 PM
I know he'll get world class medical treatment, which he should, but I would've been very interested in how long and severe the virus hit him (healthy, young man)

He'd be fine for sure. The question becomes "how will the people he infected fair?". He walked around with it a long time before showing symptoms

maroonmania
03-11-2020, 09:55 PM
per Sankey on Espn

Would have been nice to have played SC in SC for the SEC tourney title on the women's side with no fans. Just sayin'.

WinningIsRelentless
03-11-2020, 10:02 PM

Was tested for flu and strep this morning and came back negative. After talking with league and OK Health Department they tested for corona and it came back positive this afternoon. He was joking at the press conference on Monday.

the_real_MSU_is_us
03-11-2020, 10:04 PM
Was tested for flu and strep this morning and came back negative. After talking with league and OK Health Department they tested for corona and it came back positive this afternoon. He was joking at the press conference on Monday.

WHich shows just how underreported this thing is- if he was just a regular joe like you and me he'd have never gotten tested for Corona, and would go into work while still contagious

TheLostDawg
03-12-2020, 05:29 AM
Would have been nice to have played SC in SC for the SEC tourney title on the women's side with no fans. Just sayin'.

^^^

msbulldog
03-12-2020, 05:46 AM

Yeah and wiped his hands all over all of the microphones as he left, inconsiderate sob.

msudawglb
03-12-2020, 06:46 AM
Suddenly, MSU men are the favorites of the SEC tourney. With no fans at the games, every game will be like a home game for us.

redstickdawg
03-12-2020, 07:02 AM
The best thing that I see from this is that you can watch a Vandy BB game without the whistler.

FISHDAWG
03-12-2020, 07:10 AM
also the NCAA tourney will be closed to fans