PDA

View Full Version : D1 Baseball love affair

TNDawg35
03-09-2020, 03:15 PM
What is the love affair between D1 and Ole Miss? I was reading their chat and hell they may as well pencil them in as SEC champs and going to Omaha... I didn?t realize beating Powerhouses Princeton and Xavier Would do that? And yes, I realize they took 2 of 3 from Louisville, but Wright State beat them also...

Todd4State
03-09-2020, 03:18 PM
They do the same thing every year.

KOdawg1
03-09-2020, 03:27 PM
They'll get knocked down a few notches when SEC play rolls around. They're a good team, but they're living on the long ball, and good pitching will neutralize some of that.

Jack Lambert
03-09-2020, 03:38 PM
They do the same thing every year.

Then they have their traditional end of season melt down.

TNDawg35
03-09-2020, 04:15 PM
It ain?t as much Aaron Fit as it is Kendell Rogers, but my god Kendell makes up for it. They have them ranked #8 this wk. No way in hell...

Then on the chat someone asked about who they see winning the west. Kendell said we?ll Ole Miss and maybe Ark if they get their pitching right but LSU/State/A&M/Auburn are all In the same boat right now...

MedDawg
03-09-2020, 05:50 PM
What is the love affair between D1 and Ole Miss? I was reading their chat and hell they may as well pencil them in as SEC champs and going to Omaha... I didn?t realize beating Powerhouses Princeton and Xavier Would do that? And yes, I realize they took 2 of 3 from Louisville, but Wright State beat them also...

Wright State also took 2 of 3 against previously undefeated Tennessee last weekend.

BeardoMSU
03-09-2020, 05:51 PM
One of my best friends, who is a OM alum, texted me this weekend: "We always peak early in the season, and y'all always peak late; I expect the same, as long as we have Bianco".

He ain't lyin'.

TNDawg35
03-09-2020, 07:59 PM
My Dad is headed to the LSU/OM series this wknd. He is a huge LSU fan. The guy he works with went to OM. My dads buddy asked what my Dad was gonna wear. Dad said we?ll, I?m sure an LSU hat and shirt. His buddy said we?ll you may get covered in Beer. Dad looked at him and told him, ?If one those Preppy bastards touches me with beer, I will beat his ass with a 17n corn dog.?

Haha!! Actually true story there...