PDA

View Full Version : Howland's Health; R. Williams Speaks to Team: Vic

confucius say
03-08-2020, 10:08 AM
First, have y'all heard anything about howlands health? If you don't want to put details on here that's fine, but I've heard he's been sick.

Second, thought it was interesting that he had Richard Williams speak to the team leading up to ole miss game about what that game means. Ben spoke very highly of Richards comments.

Third, if y'all are not watching vics pressers, you are missing out. He is really good at it. You can watch the Ky postgame presser on the ESPN app. Click on watch, scroll down to conferences and click on sec and it's on demand.

Bothrops
03-08-2020, 04:39 PM
I said a while back that Howland has looked sick. Just kinda colorless and seems to be shrinking up. I hope it's just a dieting change and doctor recommended.

ScottH
03-08-2020, 05:42 PM
My first thought on his radio postgame was he may be hanging it up of his own accord.

Not sure but it was a gut feeling.

Jack Lambert
03-08-2020, 08:59 PM
I think there is more to that big knot he had last season then we know. That just didn't look normal.

TALL DAWG
03-08-2020, 09:58 PM
I think there is more to that big knot he had last season then we know. That just didn't look normal.

I have always thought this also.
Did not look good but I haven?t noticed it this year.

Red Clay Hills
03-08-2020, 10:03 PM
My first thought on his radio postgame was he may be hanging it up of his own accord.

Not sure but it was a gut feeling.

....just stayed on this year to groom George Brooks as replacement.

Skydawg1
03-08-2020, 10:31 PM
Howland is probably just fine, but whether we make the NCAA's or not, I've had a gut feeling Ben will retire after this season. And MSU will hire the coach of whoever wins the NCAAT.

gtowndawg
03-09-2020, 10:52 AM

I forgot about that.

BuckyIsAB****
03-09-2020, 12:20 PM
If hes gone go get Craig Smith from Utah St and call it a day

TheLostDawg
03-09-2020, 11:32 PM
Not trying to perpetuate any rumors but is George Brooks the guy that has been calling plays during our time outs? If not who is it?