PDA

View Full Version : Madison Hayes...Tennessee Gatorade Player Of The Year

jdelta02
03-06-2020, 03:28 PM
Madison Hayes
Gatorade Player Of The Year from the state of Tennessee, girls basketball.

She's definitely a player that has the potential to really bring it on defense. Coach Schaefer's ideal type recruit. Lot to learn, but has the tools to be really good at Miss. State. Also, she learned a lot, and got much better playng for Keisha Hunt's AAU (FBC United) teams...with players like Kamilla Cardoso, Treasure Hunt, Esmery Martinez, and her cousin Ryhne Howard (SEC Player Of The Year) as well.

deltadawg63
03-06-2020, 05:00 PM
And Jayla Hemingway was the 2019 Gatorade Player of the Year in Tennessee.

99jc
03-06-2020, 08:34 PM
I've watched her play 3 times. She will start next season.

missouridawg
03-06-2020, 08:59 PM

If this is true, we will win it all next year. With the talent we have coming back, I just don’t see how a freshman will start next year. We should have a phenomenal team next year.

99jc
03-06-2020, 09:20 PM
She is better than Matharu imo. Her defense is phenomenal and she is a scorer.

jdelta02
03-10-2020, 08:15 PM
The awards keep coming....

Madison Hayes named Tennessee (TSSAA) Class AAA Miss Basketball...today.

WSOPdawg
03-10-2020, 09:27 PM

She is better than Matharu imo. Her defense is phenomenal and she is a scorer.

We appear blessed to have the young talent we do for next year. I can see Vic's guard rotation being...

1- Mya followed by Mingo-Young
2- Matharu followed by Hayes

Rickea should see a lot of time at the 3 with Carter more time at the 4. Next year should definitely see us push for another #1 seed.

Dannyripms
03-11-2020, 02:27 AM
We will definetly push for the #1 seed. I see us winning the SEC next year as well. Matharu and Hayes on the court at the same time would be awesome. I think cooks is gonna be great too.

smootness
03-11-2020, 08:54 AM
We will definetly push for the #1 seed. I see us winning the SEC next year as well. Matharu and Hayes on the court at the same time would be awesome. I think cooks is gonna be great too.

We are going to be really good next year, but so is SC. It's not going to be easy by any means.

West Tn Dawg
03-11-2020, 02:37 PM
We have got to have an outside threat. The teams that beat us all had a deadly 3pt shooter. Bibby has not been on, since her surgery. Don't know what has happened to Hunter.