PDA

View Full Version : Is it weird that we haven't heard anything from Leech

Lord McBuckethead
03-05-2020, 11:04 AM
Even though we are all just waiting for spring ball to start, is it weird we haven't heard anything from him or about him in a while?

BrunswickDawg
03-05-2020, 11:14 AM
https://twitter.com/HailStateFB/status/1235598257117491202?s=20

They must have heard you*****

trojandawg
03-05-2020, 11:17 AM
huh? they have been putting out videos with the team almost every other day which is far cry from the last administration. he has been in a few of them giving talks to the team.

ShotgunDawg
03-05-2020, 11:29 AM
Even though we are all just waiting for spring ball to start, is it weird we haven't heard anything from him or about him in a while?

What were you waiting to hear about?

BeardoMSU
03-05-2020, 12:00 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jg6-6uGvvqQ

bulldogcountry1
03-05-2020, 12:01 PM
You obviously don't follow him on Twitter.

Leroy Jenkins
03-05-2020, 02:27 PM
Every character Fred Ward plays should be named Earl. Also, his son's name is Django, so there's that.

PMDawg
03-05-2020, 07:04 PM
Probably because we don't know anybody named Leech.

Political Hack
03-05-2020, 08:33 PM
He's been the head man before. He doesn't need or want the PR boost.

MetEdDawg
03-05-2020, 08:43 PM
It's obvious social media is a major issue for our fan base. There's a lot of folks that just refuse to be on it even though that's where the majority of the content from our university comes through now.

If you don't have a twitter account, I highly encourage you to get one. You can just follow MSU people if you want. But the more clicks we get and the more followers our folks have the more relevant we are and the more informed our fan base is.

32 Dive
03-05-2020, 09:13 PM
One of the side benefits of this regime change:

No longer having the mandatory explanation of everything, using a three item list.

deadheaddawg
03-05-2020, 10:42 PM
It's obvious social media is a major issue for our fan base. There's a lot of folks that just refuse to be on it even though that's where the majority of the content from our university comes through now.

If you don't have a twitter account, I highly encourage you to get one. You can just follow MSU people if you want. But the more clicks we get and the more followers our folks have the more relevant we are and the more informed our fan base is.

Yep. I avoided Twitter for a while because the politics and general nonesense. But I shouldn't have.

I just follow State and other sports things. Occasionally someone I follow will make a current events comment instead of sports...... but it's honestly pretty rare.

Pretty much nothing but Mississippi State and college sports news. It's pretty great.

MaroonBelle
03-06-2020, 08:54 AM
Yep. I avoided Twitter for a while because the politics and general nonesense. But I shouldn't have.

I just follow State and other sports things. Occasionally someone I follow will make a current events comment instead of sports...... but it's honestly pretty rare.

Pretty much nothing but Mississippi State and college sports news. It's pretty great.

My parents were always asking me about athletic events, coaches, time changes, weather problems, etc. They never knew what was going on because they weren't on twitter and didn't want to be involved in all the other stuff there. My mom doesn't even have a facebook accnt. Finally, I set them up a joint account, followed all the teams, media, ad, and other follows I thought they would like. MSU related only. I locked it so no one even knows it exists and installed on their phones and encouraged them to use it. They were resistant at first but now are on it all the time. They add their own follows as they like but never comment on anything. Basically it is just as you said, all MSU all day.