PDA

View Full Version : Hats....

Maverick
03-03-2020, 04:52 PM
Whoever was talking about hats a little while back needs to go check out the MSU golf course. That place is getting some unique stuff....

GUYSbeingDUDES
03-03-2020, 05:31 PM
Are they ever going to put up an online store?

Lord McBuckethead
03-03-2020, 06:49 PM
They have nice stuff, but nothing fitted.

Offshore Dawg
03-03-2020, 07:00 PM
Whoever was talking about hats a little while back needs to go check out the MSU golf course. That place is getting some unique stuff....

You could of posted pictures.

Maverick
03-04-2020, 09:12 AM
Some of y'all rough man, I guess I could say and you could go look at twitter but maybe you don't have it. They have a ton so it would be a lot of posting to attach them. I still believe you can check out their twitter page here. https://twitter.com/hailstategc?lang=en

They are coming out with an online store soon supposedly but right now you can call them and order over the phone.

Yea, they don't have anything fitted I don't believe but I don't mind that too much. I guess different strokes for different folks, a lot of hats seem to be the snap backs with the mesh backing now a days....

BeastMan
03-04-2020, 01:05 PM
That was me. I’ll check em out next time I’m around. That place has been my go-to for rare MSU merch for a while. They always have some cool stuff you don’t see.

shrimp
03-04-2020, 01:11 PM
Still waiting for someone to sell a Richardson 112 hat with a State logo.

Maverick
03-04-2020, 02:23 PM
They got a few sort of like what you're talking about with the M over S in that new batch but it looks like all their hats are that same AHead brand. I'm not sure if it's as high as that 112 style looks....

Those new one's with the M over S on the side are pretty good looking hats to me.

3rdGen
03-04-2020, 04:37 PM
I used to work there in the summers as a maintenance employee. Redid all the bunkers while working there. Anyone care to report how they look after about 8 years.

Also built the new driving range and putting and chipping greens and the new hole 18 green.

shrimp
03-04-2020, 04:45 PM
Yeah, I took a look at them. I just can’t do the AHead hats.

They got a few sort of like what you're talking about with the M over S in that new batch but it looks like all their hats are that same AHead brand. I'm not sure if it's as high as that 112 style looks....

Those new one's with the M over S on the side are pretty good looking hats to me.

BeastMan
03-04-2020, 09:10 PM
Still waiting for someone to sell a Richardson 112 hat with a State logo.

See I don’t like Richardson 112’s. Crown is too low for me

trojandawg
03-05-2020, 11:18 AM
they made a twitter post last month that they are having discussion about that so i think it's in the plans

AROB44
03-05-2020, 03:33 PM
Well....I got totally lost when the discussion turned to Richardson 112 and AHead hats. Never knew that there were such differences in baseball hats.

yjnkdawg
03-05-2020, 04:52 PM
Well....I got totally lost when the discussion turned to Richardson 112 and AHead hats. Never knew that there were such differences in baseball hats.

The same here. My preference is the fitted caps but I don't like the flat bills and it seems that comes with the fitted caps. At least it does from the Adidas brand.

BeastMan
03-05-2020, 07:26 PM

Yupoong Hats make hands down the best structured trucker. Absolutely destroys a Richardson 112. It's what I make my company hats with

shrimp
03-06-2020, 03:43 PM

Haha. I will readily admit that I’m overly picky about my hats!

shrimp
03-06-2020, 03:44 PM
Yupoong Hats make hands down the best structured trucker. Absolutely destroys a Richardson 112. It's what I make my company hats with

Interesting. I’ll have to give them a try.