PDA

View Full Version : Here is my Sunday take.........

basedog
03-01-2020, 09:01 AM
Casey Martin days seems to be over, not saying he isn't a good x and o coach, yes he had a final four appearance but overall I bet the Cock fans are disappointed overall.

Christian Macleod is on his way it looks like to being top notch. His numbers are about as good as one can get plus he has faced three pretty decent teams. He will only get better IF he stays healthy. Oh he is definitely a Friday night starter.

Sometimes mysterious or unfortunate things can happen to a player, coach or team. Seems with a few of our women players being sick, our bench players stepped up and just maybe this will help us down the stretch. Having only one senior on the team is good and bad, good at what will be back next year (we may lose one or two via transfer), bad in that it hurts our leadership a little with so much youth but they seem to never give up.

Foe you so call ED expert Coaches, please stay in your lane when bashing BH, dude has done a really good job at Msu. Yes he has faults but so does all HC, hell even North Carolina a true blue blood basketball school is struggling mighty. BH has helped our program not hurt by any means whether it's coaching, recruiting, guys staying out of trouble except for one player getting "cheat notes" for text. Msu is a really tough place to win in basketball, me being a 1973 graduate understands this better than most. I suppose I should have gotten a Play Station so I could learn, but I went the real route and Coached real basketball.

Finally, there needs no more seats at DWS, improvements yes, get the "cotton trailers" out of the south EZ for sure.

P.S. One day hopefully some of you guys will be a "blue hair", Mr Wonderful likes to say "stop the madness"!

Let's roll LB and Cheater U today, Msu is so much better than it use to be.

Lord McBuckethead
03-01-2020, 09:25 AM
What the heck is this?

Please use headings when switching sports.

Baseball
MacLoed is good, but he gives us more of an advantage on Sat than Friday.

WBB
They are young. We all understand that. No reason not to do two things though. Establish a zone, and get an offense ready to shoot against a zone.

MBB
Ben Howland needs to learn to coach to up the urgency. We have given this season away with key games looking unprepared. Hell if people on this board can clearly see how to consistantly beat us "some full court pressure and switching zone to man constantly" maybe he should coach to correct that over a period of 5 years. I love BH, but the comments are fair to make.

Football DWS
We need to get rid of the M Club building and Dorman. No doubt about it. We can limit the number of seats we add, but it is just a terrible visual.

Blue hairs need to get engaged in games. Simple as that. They need to give money, go to the games, and do their job like at every other university in the country. They need to demand the seating changes at the Hump. They need to lead the way on the M Club.

State82
03-01-2020, 09:27 AM
I will buy basedog. Pretty sure you meant Frank Martin but good thoughts.

Patrick Tibbons
03-01-2020, 09:29 AM
Are you still drunk from last night? What is this?
Casey Martin, the Ark baseball player? Don?t you mean Frank Martin? Jumping from every sport we have, using wrong names and initials. My head hurts.

basedog
03-01-2020, 09:39 AM
Are you still drunk from last night? What is this?
Casey Martin, the Ark baseball player? Don?t you mean Frank Martin? Jumping from every sport we have, using wrong names and initials. My head hurts.

Your young, 11 post** I made few mistakes but hey, it's a message board.

basedog
03-01-2020, 09:42 AM
What the heck is this?

Please use headings when switching sports.

Baseball
MacLoed is good, but he gives us more of an advantage on Sat than Friday.

WBB
They are young. We all understand that. No reason not to do two things though. Establish a zone, and get an offense ready to shoot against a zone.

MBB
Ben Howland needs to learn to coach to up the urgency. We have given this season away with key games looking unprepared. Hell if people on this board can clearly see how to consistantly beat us "some full court pressure and switching zone to man constantly" maybe he should coach to correct that over a period of 5 years. I love BH, but the comments are fair to make.

Football DWS
We need to get rid of the M Club building and Dorman. No doubt about it. We can limit the number of seats we add, but it is just a terrible visual.

Blue hairs need to get engaged in games. Simple as that. They need to give money, go to the games, and do their job like at every other university in the country. They need to demand the seating changes at the Hump. They need to lead the way on the M Club.

Yep mistakes I made, so what?

Lord McBuckethead
03-01-2020, 09:46 AM
I say all of that, but they are small issues overall. Fix these items and our university will be better for it.

msbulldog
03-01-2020, 09:52 AM

Good post Basedog, I knew you meant Frank Martin. It takes some people a little longer to think things through.

MaroonFlounder
03-01-2020, 09:59 AM
Basedog is the academic recruiter sending out those handwritten notes***

basedog
03-01-2020, 10:04 AM
Good post Basedog, I knew you meant Frank Martin. It takes some people a little longer to think things through.

I guess my 25 mile bike ride this morning "twisted my thinking msbulldog", yes I did make a huge ED mistake on Casey....Frank Martin's name. LOL Glad you got the point, some never will.

Patrick Tibbons
03-01-2020, 10:19 AM

You?re**

basedog
03-01-2020, 10:52 AM
You?re**

LOL, ok, you win, +1 Gotta (how but that) laugh at myself, my Alexa needs to be upgraded*** It is a "blue hair model"

If only I would have stayed in a Holiday Inn Express*

Quaoarsking
03-01-2020, 01:40 PM
Yep mistakes I made, so what?

Why in the world would someone know their post has a mistake and not edit it?

basedog
03-01-2020, 01:50 PM
Why in the world would someone know their post has a mistake and not edit it?

Never crossed my mind, it is what it is. Maybe after riding my bike 25 miles and posting in a rush before I went to church.

It amazes me it bothers some of you guys, I will try to do better***

Dawgology
03-01-2020, 01:59 PM
Never crossed my mind, it is what it is. Maybe after riding my bike 25 miles and posting in a rush before I went to church.

It amazes me it bothers some of you guys, I will try to do better***

So did you ride your bike 25 miles today?

basedog
03-01-2020, 02:08 PM
So did you ride your bike 25 miles today?

Sho did, I might not post with the correct grammar or spelling but I think I can ride a bike further and better than most on ED**

LOL

msbulldog
03-01-2020, 02:18 PM
Hey ya'll just lay off Basedog for the grammar shit, you sound like you belong on Nafoom!

R2Dawg
03-01-2020, 02:36 PM

Good one. Post a lot of times and mistakes will happen. Hank Aaron was also strike out king if I am not mistaken. For critics, I wouldn't be so quick on others specks with a log looming. Be careful.

basedog
03-01-2020, 02:39 PM
Hey ya'll just lay off Basedog for the grammar shit, you sound like you belong on Nafoom!

It’s ok, actually I got caught cause I had someone in the “Tudor Gate” department to post for me***