PDA

View Full Version : Nick and Tyson-outstanding

tcdog70
02-26-2020, 10:00 AM
only 2 turnovers. and 28 points between them. as a Team only 12 turnovers.. I would say if we keep TOs below 15 a game we will win. Great free throw shooting also. Ado was a beast--Perry Ado had several blocks and shot adjustments. *8 blocks for the team. Now take care of Mizzou. DJ had a rough game with 5 turnovers and zero 3s.

Santiago
02-26-2020, 10:05 AM
Ado was incredible on his effort up and down the court. Extremely athletic.

klong-dog
02-26-2020, 10:57 AM
And he's actually has some nice post moves when he has his back to the basket. He's been impressive, especially on D. Love his effort. D.J. was due a bad game. He's been so consistent the last 8-10 games.

R2Dawg
02-26-2020, 12:46 PM
Ado was incredible on his effort up and down the court. Extremely athletic.

Yes he was. Ado set the tone of the whole game with his play. Howland is right on how valuable Ado is. For a guy 6-11 to hustle and move like he does is incredible.

KentuckyDawg13
02-26-2020, 01:25 PM
DJ has had two bad games back-to-back. A&M he had 2 pts although his assists were up with 5. Seems he is thinking too much lately.

TheLostDawg
02-26-2020, 03:05 PM
The free throw percentage at the end of the game goes against being out of shape. Alabama, if I recall correctly, was hitting them until the second half. We remained steady. For the amount of things those guys are on the court, I think they've done well. I think this helps disprove the theory our guys are out of shape. It's one game and I could be wrong but I just don't see it. Also Carter playing point a lot yesterday helped especially in crucial moments in the game

R2Dawg
02-26-2020, 08:09 PM
DJ has had two bad games back-to-back. A&M he had 2 pts although his assists were up with 5. Seems he is thinking too much lately.

Agree, he needs to just go back to playing on his instincts. We just can't seem to get everyone playing at a high level at the same time. Seems like we have 2 players at a time every game that just get in a slump. If we ever start firing on all cylinders, we'll be bad news.

R2Dawg
02-26-2020, 08:11 PM
Said on the game thread, I really like Carter at the point way better than Spoon. He has proven he knows how to play point. Spoon needs to go to the 2 and focus on driving and scoring or dishing out to a shooter. Carter is getting it done our front.