PDA

View Full Version : Baseball rankings

chef dixon
02-22-2020, 12:23 PM
Will preface this by saying I realize these early rankings are meaningless, just a topic for discussion. Miami and UF getting a lot of benefit of doubt at 1 and 2 with neither one even hosting a regional last season. I guess maybe an opportunity to hype an early season series. Also I don't really get the love for UGA. Seems they ride one guy in Hancock to that hype. They've seemed like the classic highly ranked but scares no one team over the last couple years.

Will also add its fun to see LSU kind of a mess early on again.

the_real_MSU_is_us
02-22-2020, 12:29 PM
LSU is always a mess early. Theyll be decent early in SEC play, turn elite the last month, get a regional over several more deserving teams, and the national seed theor paired up with will lose giving LSU a SR host vs an easy opponent.

UGA doesnt scare anyone because the idea of losing 2-0 seems less alarming than 12-5, which an offensive team can do. But they will probably be really good

TNDawg35
02-22-2020, 01:01 PM
LSU always drops midweek games. This yr is diff tho. I follow them closely. They have pitching, but the offense sucks. I mean bad. I believe Manerie is very close to the end. If I?m them, I throw the bank at Bianca after this yr. he would win BIG there...

Skydawg1
02-22-2020, 01:37 PM
LSU always drops midweek games. This yr is diff tho. I follow them closely. They have pitching, but the offense sucks. I mean bad. I believe Manerie is very close to the end. If I?m them, I throw the bank at Bianca after this yr. he would win BIG there...

They had a whopping 3 hits last night in the loss to EKU.