starkvegasdawg
02-18-2020, 06:29 PM
Tweeted this playbook was made for him.

ScoobaDawg
02-18-2020, 06:36 PM
https://twitter.com/H_Kylin/status/1229884127391952896

Commercecomet24
02-18-2020, 06:45 PM
Kylin could have a huge year in this offense if he does the work to learn and get ready(and learn how to pass block).

OLJWales
02-18-2020, 07:06 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/vBvmV107/Sheep-Cartoon-wool.jpg

OLJWales
02-18-2020, 07:09 PM
hopefully our WR's also learn to block better. that would be grreat for Kylin catching screens and in the flat. Him getting a couple of good blocks in space makes me wooly.

Todd4State
02-18-2020, 07:24 PM
Our backs and receivers are going to be running more pass routes than before. So blocking won't be quite as paramount as it was under Dan and Joe.

R2Dawg
02-18-2020, 07:31 PM
https://twitter.com/H_Kylin/status/1229884127391952896

Well that is good. My question now is what makes it made for Hill? Just curious.

somebodyshotmypaw
02-18-2020, 08:02 PM
This offense will get Hill in space and create some mismatches in the passing game. In the run game, he will have some creases to burst through. It's a chance for Hill to show some versatility, which the NFL loves.

TrapGame
02-18-2020, 08:10 PM
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91yT6af%2Br-L._AC_SX522_.jpg

OLJWales
02-18-2020, 08:10 PM
can't wait to see the 1st draw play to Kylin. And many more thereafter

RougeDawg
02-18-2020, 08:47 PM
Maybe this playbook looks more like freshman algebra than the doctorate level thermodynamics playbook Sloppy Joe had. Just maybe.

BeardoMSU
02-18-2020, 08:51 PM
What's funny, is 2 weeks ago State twitter was in full blown meltdown mode because of Kylin tweeting something like "I was lied to" (or something of that nature)...

I think Kylin will have a big year in '20.

yjnkdawg
02-18-2020, 09:12 PM
What's funny, is 2 weeks ago State twitter was in full blown meltdown mode because of Kylin tweeting something like "I was lied to" (or something of that nature)...

And that's why supposedly grown mature men should not try to interpret (usually incorrectly) what our players mean when they tweet something that sounds, in these supposedly grown mature men's minds, something negative in some way toward MSU.

Leroy Jenkins
02-18-2020, 09:20 PM
Well that is good. My question now is what makes it made for Hill? Just curious.

Because even the best backs get tired of inside zone over and over when everyone in the middle of the field weighs 300lbs. 180lb DBs are usually less.....um eager, to tackle a SEC caliber RB.

Or maybe he just likes the pictures and colors.

maroonmania
02-18-2020, 10:27 PM
Kylin could have a huge year in this offense if he does the work to learn and get ready(and learn how to pass block).

In Leach's offense the RB is primarily either running the ball or out in the flat as the check down option. Not as much pass blocking required from what I've seen.

defiantdog
02-19-2020, 12:56 AM
Instead of learning hundreds of plays..... he only needs to learn 8 variations of 5 plays.

ShotgunDawg
02-19-2020, 08:24 AM
I think Kylin will have a very interesting year.

I think he'll obviously catch a ton of balls & show what he can do there.

However, I also don't believe we'll see many big runs. I think he'll get to 6 yards per carry easier, but he also won't have many if any long runs because of the defense having so many DBs on the field playing deep. I suspect we'll see numerous runs by Kylin where he goes untouched for 8 yards & tackled at 9 yards.

Todd4State
02-19-2020, 08:35 AM

However, I also don't believe we'll see many big runs. I think he'll get to 6 yards per carry easier, but he also won't have many if any long runs because of the defense having so many DBs on the field playing deep. I suspect we'll see numerous runs by Kylin where he goes untouched for 8 yards & tackled at 9 yards.

I don't know. We'll see what happens but I would think he may have more big runs because he may have more space. People can't just load up nine in the box on us.

Johnson85
02-19-2020, 08:51 AM

I think that will be untouched for 8 yards and then tackled at 12 or 15. There will be safeties that can handle him in the SEC but for the most part I think he's going to drag DBs a good bit before they get him down.

DanDority
02-19-2020, 09:38 AM

He probably meant he was lied to by Slowmo, about wining a championship. I don't know...

Coursesuper
02-19-2020, 09:53 AM

You and I both know that you have want to in order to get it done.

Commercecomet24
02-19-2020, 11:16 AM
You and I both know that you have want to in order to get it done.

Yep!

Commercecomet24
02-19-2020, 11:18 AM
In Leach's offense the RB is primarily either running the ball or out in the flat as the check down option. Not as much pass blocking required from what I've seen.

True but he's gonna have to pickup blitzers at some point and he hasn't shown a propensity to pick them up, and if he wants to get to the nfl pass blocking is critical.

OLJWales
02-19-2020, 01:15 PM
True but he's gonna have to pickup blitzers at some point and he hasn't shown a propensity to pick them up, and if he wants to get to the nfl pass blocking is critical.

Not sure why he's struggling in that area. Last year he seemed to be one of the few that actually worked out during the off season.

Coursesuper
02-19-2020, 02:07 PM
Not sure why he's struggling in that area. Last year he seemed to be one of the few that actually worked out during the off season.

Working out doesn't have as much to do with it as does willingness to do what it takes. Hopeful to see change.

Leeshouldveflanked
02-20-2020, 08:00 AM
I suspect this season for Kylin goes like previous seasons for Kylin.... about once a quarter he goes out limping or grabbing his hamstring and missing situations he needs to be in the game...

BulldogDX55
02-20-2020, 09:53 AM
I suspect this season for Kylin goes like previous seasons for Kylin.... about once a quarter he goes out limping or grabbing his hamstring and missing situations he needs to be in the game...

Disagree.

There was clearly a problem with strength and conditioning under Moorhead. Hopefully the videos we've seen and Leach Beach are the real deal and that gets sorted.

chef dixon
02-20-2020, 09:58 AM
Kylin just tweets