PDA

View Full Version : Question: is #10 Howard allowed to push off against every team?

tcdog70
02-16-2020, 07:16 PM
Or is it just Us. No wonder she is the leading scorer, She pushes off on every drive. Women 's basketball Refs the worst?

R2Dawg
02-16-2020, 07:40 PM
Foul calls were an inconsistent as I've seen in WBB today. There were some horrendous calls and no calls. We didn't play well enough to win but a few calls and Howard sits on bench and we might win anyway despite ourselves.

Ezsoil
02-16-2020, 11:02 PM
Howard made Michael Irvin look like second rate in the world of push offs

Apoplectic
02-16-2020, 11:36 PM
that guy is the best bb player in a kentucky blue uniform period!

Homedawg
02-17-2020, 12:19 AM
We played poorly... we lost. Should have. Move on

confucius say
02-17-2020, 12:55 AM

True. But nothing to do with point of the thread.

tcdog70
02-17-2020, 10:40 AM

wait-is this a message board-for discussion? I would like to know if #10 is allowed to push off against every team. She had at least 10 push offs that were not called . She is already a great talent-She is already bigger that whomever guards Her--She doesn't need help from the Refs. Agee- we played poorly-Jackson didn't do squat till the 4th quarter. I liked the fact that we brought Carter out front and let Jackson work down low. It was just too late before we tried that.

Ari Gold
02-17-2020, 10:42 AM

Thank you... excuses for a women’s loss, complaints in a men’s win... It’s soo bizarre...
Yes Playing poorly actually happens in games.. The good thing is our women are so much more talented than 3/4 of the teams in the league we can over come bad play and still win just didn’t happen Sunday

R2Dawg
02-17-2020, 01:19 PM

We did play poorly. Howard did get away with some stuff. Both can be true and same time and more than one reason we win or lose a game. This thread just talking about one of them. Why so hard to understand? Looks like you should move on to another thread.