PDA

View Full Version : Latest WBB Bracketology

GeoDawg
02-11-2020, 11:21 AM
In Charlie Creme's latest bracket released today, he still has us as a 3 seed but in the Dallas bracket now with Baylor (1) and UCLA (2). Thought we would have moved up to a 2 seed in his bracket this week. I guess he is still not convinced. Oh well, just keep winning.

MetEdDawg
02-11-2020, 12:38 PM
Our NET ranking is #9 still. We need that to go up. Keep playing ranked teams and winning and it will take care of that. If we don't lose until the SEC Championship game that will take care of itself.

parabrave
02-11-2020, 01:09 PM
Does this bracket have the UCONN asswhipping included?

crackerjax
02-11-2020, 01:21 PM

Which asswhipping? They?ve been whipped by nearly 20 points three separate times this year.

GeoDawg
02-11-2020, 01:28 PM

Apparently not. He still has UCONN as a 2 Seed.

parabrave
02-11-2020, 02:13 PM
Which asswhipping? They?ve been whipped by nearly 20 points three separate times this year.

This was pointed out last night on ESPN. And the Coachs' reply to this was fantastic.

Ezsoil
02-11-2020, 04:30 PM
In Charlie Creme's latest bracket released today, he still has us as a 3 seed but in the Dallas bracket now with Baylor (1) and UCLA (2). Thought we would have moved up to a 2 seed in his bracket this week. I guess he is still not convinced. Oh well, just keep winning.

UCLA will fade given the schedule they have ahead of them and if they are in Dallas, we will have a nice contingent of fans even with Baylor being so close ...it won't be the joke that last year was.....

MedDawg
02-11-2020, 05:10 PM

If he's going by record or ranking, then we should be a 2, ahead of Maryland, Stanford, and Louisville. If he's going by RPI, then at #9 we just miss being a 2, but also 22-1 NC State wouldn't be a #1 seed or even a #2 or #3. Their RPI is #13.

99jc
02-11-2020, 05:46 PM
Charlie creme is usually pretty accurate but this year he is an idiot.