PDA

View Full Version : Somebody?s worried about

Pinto
02-10-2020, 03:18 PM
The little brother they never worry about.

https://youtu.be/42Gx3BMoGEA

PKADogs55
02-10-2020, 03:20 PM
The "Puppies" are coming in town .... Come on Kermit, your better than that.

StarkVegasSteve
02-10-2020, 03:29 PM
I hope Perry goes for 40 and Woodard and Stewart throw it down on every one of those cocky SOB's.

msbulldog
02-10-2020, 08:12 PM
Kermit, you played for those puppies, you bitch, I was there watching you.

Ezsoil
02-10-2020, 08:21 PM
Kermit, you played for those puppies, you bitch, I was there watching you.

I met Kermit in Silky's in Memphis after the Memphis State game ...he told me he was on the basketball team and I laughed and said dude your my size ....little did I know...

OLJWales
02-10-2020, 08:45 PM
I have an erection. And it's aimed at Shitbird, MS

R2Dawg
02-10-2020, 10:17 PM
The "Puppies" are coming in town .... Come on Kermit, your better than that.

Obviously he is not. I've lost what little respect I thought I had for him since he went there. I don't know how anyone with any Maroon in them could even take that job but he has shown he has little maroon in him.

deadheaddawg
02-10-2020, 10:33 PM
Obviously he is not. I've lost what little respect I thought I had for him since he went there. I don't know how anyone with any Maroon in them could even take that job but he has shown he has little maroon in him.

If I'm not mistaken he spent around 15 or 16 years at middle Tennessee State and finally got a bigger offer, ole miss.

So you expect him to not take the ole miss job.....to not take an sec job and stay coaching at whatever conference mtsu plays in (cusa?)

And his salary went from about $750k to $2.8 million.

So you don't understand how a state grad could except a better job and a $2 million a year raise to work for ole miss?

I hope we have educated our students to make wiser financial decisions than you

A person should put their family above a sports rivalry

R2Dawg
02-10-2020, 10:51 PM
If I'm not mistaken he spent around 15 or 16 years at middle Tennessee State and finally got a bigger offer, ole miss.

So you expect him to not take the ole miss job.....to not take an sec job and stay coaching at whatever conference mtsu plays in (cusa?)

And his salary went from about $750k to $2.8 million.

So you don't understand how a state grad could except a better job and a $2 million a year raise to work for ole miss?

I hope we have educated our students to make wiser financial decisions than you

A person should put their family above a sports rivalry

First of all life ain't all about money brother. If you make every decision in life just to make another dollar then you are missing the something. I will not be apart of any cheating low class organization which is what their sports programs are. Shown by his puppies comment, he has become one of them now.

Second if his poor family can't make it on 750K a year then I hope MSU didn't educate you then in money management. Third if he ain't good enough to find a job not in Oxford then maybe he should have stayed put.

There ain't no amount of money that would make me work for Olemiss and slander my Bulldogs.

I've done just fine in my career that MSU prepared me for very well. My priorities are in correct order as well and I ain't talking about Olemiss or MSU either.

ZedFedder
02-10-2020, 10:54 PM
You can’t hate on Kermit and then be okay when we had Marcus Johnson on staff. He’s a rebel now. That’s who pays his bills. Just the way it is.

Dawgcap
02-10-2020, 10:57 PM
If you have a priority that gets worked up over this maybe you need to re-evaluate. I?m a big time fan but a coach at Mississippi calling us puppies is far from worrisome. Beat their ass and let him draw a check.

deadheaddawg
02-10-2020, 11:37 PM
First of all life ain't all about money brother. If you make every decision in life just to make another dollar then you are missing the something. I will not be apart of any cheating low class organization which is what their sports programs are. Shown by his puppies comment, he has become one of them now.

Second if his poor family can't make it on 750K a year then I hope MSU didn't educate you then in money management. Third if he ain't good enough to find a job not in Oxford then maybe he should have stayed put.

There ain't no amount of money that would make me work for Olemiss and slander my Bulldogs.

I've done just fine in my career that MSU prepared me for very well. My priorities are in correct order as well and I ain't talking about Olemiss or MSU either.

lol

somebodyshotmypaw
02-11-2020, 01:01 AM
I will not be apart of any cheating low class organization which is what their sports programs are.

I don't think that's what you meant to say.

Todd4State
02-11-2020, 02:07 AM
If you have a priority that gets worked up over this maybe you need to re-evaluate. I?m a big time fan but a coach at Mississippi calling us puppies is far from worrisome. Beat their ass and let him draw a check.

It's not like they intentionally violated confidentiality of one of our players who they tried to pay off and then blamed MSU for their entire probation.** Or decided that intentionally injuring our QB was something that we "probably deserved" because they got themselves on probation- oh that was their not a fan sportswriter that said that.

Hopefully they'll be writing articles about how toxic the basketball rivalry is on Weds because that usually means we kicked their ass in.

Santiago
02-11-2020, 08:04 AM
At the very least this is unprofessional, and pathetic for a head coach of a power 5 program to make a snide comment on another school. But it matches with the school .

msstate7
02-11-2020, 08:12 AM
Vegas: State -2
Espn BPI: state 64.5%

smootness
02-11-2020, 08:40 AM
This is a lot of angst over nothing. If anything, we're giving them more reason to say stuff like this in the future.

DawgFan85
02-11-2020, 09:27 AM
WTA - WHUP THAT ASS!

Dawg2003
02-11-2020, 09:35 AM
The reigning SEC Coach of the Year people. What a joke that was.

BB30
02-11-2020, 11:13 AM

Eh, money isn't everything. He probably could have been just fine with 750k but that 2.8 million will give him an opportunity to make sure his kids and grandchildren are more than set down the road.

On another note, I believe we are just getting off of probation for "cheating" literally cheating on tests. Cheating happens at every single major D1 school in the country. That being said you probably shouldn't follow college sports since cheating happens at every school.

And I am not making excuses for OM they are definitely dirty but it's not like we haven't had our problems in that category as well.

OLJWales
02-11-2020, 11:47 AM
If I were a MSU grad making $750K , no way I accept an offer from ole miss. I would hold out for another opportunity. But that's just me. Other people feel differently and that's fine.

Calling your own alma mater puppies is low rent imo.

MedDawg
02-11-2020, 11:52 AM

For $2.8 million I'd be the next Yancy.

OLJWales
02-11-2020, 11:57 AM
For $2.8 million I'd be the next Yancy.

If you were already making $750K?

Joebob
02-11-2020, 12:06 PM
[QUOTE=

Calling your own alma mater puppies is low rent imo.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that part was totally unnecessary.

HoopsCoach21
02-11-2020, 12:13 PM
If you were already making $750K?

I can't believe this is even a question. I love Mississippi state, but I love my family more. 750k is good money but $2.8 million is life changing for generations.

Cloak
02-11-2020, 12:15 PM
I'd take the 2.8 mill and drive the program even farther downhill than they already are. Looks like that's what he may be doing anyway.

OLJWales
02-11-2020, 12:21 PM
I can't believe this is even a question. I love Mississippi state, but I love my family more. 750k is good money but $2.8 million is life changing for generations.

I respect your opinion and understand it. I just don't share it.

HoopsCoach21
02-11-2020, 12:24 PM
I respect your opinion and understand it. I just don't share it.

Same here. It's ok to agree to disagree. Guess I'm just greedier than you, or your are a better fan than I ha

Dawg-gone-dawgs
02-11-2020, 12:40 PM
You can?t hate on Kermit and then be okay when we had Marcus Johnson on staff. He?s a rebel now. That?s who pays his bills. Just the way it is.

I don't recall Marcus Johnson ever calling OM the "land guppies?" or anything for that matter

Dawg2003
02-11-2020, 12:51 PM
One thing with Kermit is that his daughter has Down Syndrome, so she could need 24/7 care when he is gone one day. It's possible he could be thinking about putting money up for her care, so the remaining siblings won't be put in that situation. When you have a child that you will outlive, you have to think of those things.

BuckyIsAB****
02-11-2020, 07:07 PM
At the very least this is unprofessional, and pathetic for a head coach of a power 5 program to make a snide comment on another school. But it matches with the school .

I like it. They hate us we hate them. Its the way it was meant to be